• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official South Carolina Thread

ObsidianSC

Smash Rookie
I'm down for playing with anyone in the Columbia, SC region. Let me know if there are any get-togethers around and I'll try to make it. I'm highly competitive (but a good sport) and I love ssbb. Are there any USC - Columbia students on this thread?

Msg me if there are any friendlies/tournaments or whatever. I'd love to test my skill :)

Cya hopefully.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Someone should host something, Me, Weez, Obsidian, and reign live generally close to each other. And dot com should come to. Get a small sc group going.

weez nuts sc

Smash Cadet
it's only gonna be melee i think but everyone should come out to it for sure. i'd be down to car pool with people because i'm like at least 99% sure i'm going

also it would be sweet if we could get something going locally in columbia. once school is back i'll have a couple decent players to bring along.

allshort17

Smash Ace
If you guys are looking for something to do then you should come to this: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=323308

Melee, Brawl, and Project M. So, everyone should be happy.

Also, if you host something in SC I'm pretty sure most of North and East GA would come and support you. I know I fairly close the Clemson and cities in that area.

edit: I'll be considerate and post this one as to not conflict with the NC tournament.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
I just moved here from upstate new york. So I've been kicking it with my family for awhile just recently got a house that Im getting into sometime around end of June early July. So once I get everything situated I will definitely have people over whoever is willing to drive. Address will be

104 Andover Court,
Lexington S.C 29072

for those of you who wanna map quest it and see just how far away it is. I play melee and brawl and am probably better than 95% of south carolina in both games.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
damn I remember playing you at herb2 lol...you're legit. you're pretty far from tourneys tho, closest would be in charlotte like 2 hours away. or maybe you could hit up GA too

Snagawagg

Smash Rookie
yeah so this is sean from Goose Creek , i lost my account info , so spank that dill ,weeze nuts sc, black chris add me *****s! and btw that tourney in Goose creek is mine for those of you who don't know ,if you have any questions..

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Sup stingers, may come through if I can get solid teammates, but idk. porobably about 3 hours away from any good tournament.

Yeah herb 2 was fun. that was like 3 years ago been awhile since weve played. moved to ny lil while after herb 2. Have no wii no gc so i normally dont play anymore unless people come here.

ObsidianSC

Smash Rookie
Like so many people on this thread it seems, I have no Wii or GC here w/ me. I don't even know if I have a controller omg. I'll at least bring that I guess. I'm down for hanging out with you Gaia whenever you say is a good time.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Word, thats about 23 minutes away from where im going to be leaving soon. Just finished the paper work on my home so I'll be in there end of this month and will keep people up to date if there is anyone even alive in s.c

ObsidianSC

Smash Rookie
Awesome. To bide the time until we meet. What are your mains?

I main Fox. I also really like Link, Bowser, and Ness. *ashamed lol

:phone:

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Brawl: Ic/d3/falco/marth
Melee: Ic/Marth/puff

What game are you referring to obsidian?

dotcom we need to play some more, only played you twice. one and the first apex and in tournament at ss3

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Dotcom do you ever eat at China Kitchen across from Burger King? That place has the most ridiculous egg rolls I swear to god.

What, it's my home town, get off my nuts I love Orangeburg. The place. Geographically. Not so much the people. But that's everywhere. I'm gonna be pretty embarassed if I was wrong and you're not the one in Orangeburg.

Rambling. Haven't posted in this thread in a long time. Thinking about playing some Melee again. But do I really want to? That's the question.

Dotcom

Smash Lord
dotcom we need to play some more, only played you twice. one and the first apex and in tournament at ss3
The tournament of d*ck hahaha. Most definitely. We should even go to NC and **** stuff together as well.

Dotcom do you ever eat at China Kitchen across from Burger King? That place has the most ridiculous egg rolls I swear to god.

What, it's my home town, get off my nuts I love Orangeburg. The place. Geographically. Not so much the people. But that's everywhere. I'm gonna be pretty embarassed if I was wrong and you're not the one in Orangeburg.
Well you can save your embarrassment because I am the one in Orangeburg, but I've always rolled by that place and never went in. Now when I get back I know where to go.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Anyone plan on going to Rock'em Sock'em Fighting Game Tournament July 21st?

That is willing to scoop up a willing player from Rock Hill, SC??? Lulz

Top Bottom