• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official South Carolina Thread

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Sounds good Twist, make sure to give me your money in $1's, I love me some dollar menu.

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Just thought I'd like to say to everyone here that I will be attending the Charlotte NC tournament on Dec 17th. If you'd like a chance to play me, I'll be there! You can't miss me, I'm the guy with the mushroom hat that looks stoned 100% of the time because I need contacts to drive and I'm sensitive to my own contacts LOL.

CRAXalfie

Smash Cadet
Wish I could make it to the NC tournament. =(

I'm flying out to Japan on the 15th for Christmas.

Anyhow, hopefully there's another one in the near future.

ImpactAR

Smash Ace
Luu = Khai = ImpactAR

Hooray! I'm #2 on the PR. It's SO important. I know Yay and Esam are the best in the states for sure. :) Maybe I find time to play some of the ones who's complaining and you can take my points. :D

Kidd I didn't know you were even "active."

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Luu = Khai = ImpactAR

Hooray! I'm #2 on the PR. It's SO important. I know Yay and Esam are the best in the states for sure. :) Maybe I find time to play some of the ones who's complaining and you can take my points. :D

Oh. My. God.

KHAI! It's been too long! Yeah I've been semi active. I went to Bulldog Brawl back in September and then went to Gold Mine 4 back in November. Hoping to make the tournament in Charlotte my December tournament =). Right now I'm averaging a little more than one tournament a month. How's life man?! :)

To everyone else- So nobody's going to the Charlotte tournament? Bummer! I'd really like to see more SC representation up there in NC.

Dr.Faust

Smash Cadet
Faust do you host any tournies?

(with brawl included)
I've hosted a tournament last Saturday called "Saturday Night Fight Club" at dotgames and I also hosted Sunday Battle of the Gods tournament series which was also at dotgames. Below is a youtube vid of the time we streamed Sunday Battle of the Gods. I've never hosted a Smash Tournament for melee/brawl and I was looking for some help with the rules. I know the rules to running a tournament for the games but I'm a little confused with them(Stage rules, ledge grabbing rules, ect). I also need to find a day and time that would be convent for everyone. But yes if you were wondering I do have experience in running tournaments and if you go on SRK you can talk to the guys in SC they were all very pleased with how SNFC was ran.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XYACJ3pko0

CRAXalfie

Smash Cadet
Luu = Khai = ImpactAR

Lol, Luu. I had no clue you were so popular here. -__-

You should of told me you've been participating in tournaments when I met you like 2 years ago. Hahahahahaha.

But yeah, if you're in town we're like playing at my place all day tomorrow. Money matches...maybe.

ImpactAR

Smash Ace
Khai exists...? Yay exists...? Do any of us exist?

Stinger, Ryan is still in Clemson. Last we played Brawl we got ***** by ESAM. haha. We don't play with each other that much anymore. Only when I visit. ::ponders about that sentence:: I'm not too far way. I'm in Spartanburg good mid point to everything. NO ONE LIKES BRAWL!

Kidd, you still in Greer? Isn't that close to Spartanburg? Hit me up and take my SC Ranking points! Franklin is worth points too! :p

CRAXalfie and SaiXander, I'll be in Charleston so won't be able to visit Clemson this weekend. Maybe I will be available while in Charleston... Shouldn't you be cramming for exams? You kids need to get your priority straight. Back in the day...(yeah, right).

I have the #2 headband...

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
Right as I leave SC and Brawl for dead and stop playing it sounds like everyone decides to pick it up again.... wtf. Sup Khai, I remember meeting you with Dan the night Brawl was released.

Ah well. I'll be up in Clemson starting this Tuesday and will be there until school starts back up down here in Charleston. 'Course, I haven't even touched the game in like 3 months, but hey.

Le Fou Syke

Smash Rookie
Yo its Butch, aka Fou, played some of u guys at Clemson. Don't rly care about the PR, but if anyone wants to play I live in cola but am willin to travel. I usually roll wit Daniel aka Niceness

:phone:

CFMR

Smash Cadet
so clemson was awesome. thank you all for your hospitality and i had a lot of fun playing all you guys. can't wait to come up again to play. tourney soon?

CFMR

Smash Cadet
i'm probably going to head back whenever next semester starts. i'll be there like three days before it starts and stay with william for those days. at least that is the plan i talked about with william.

CRAXalfie

Smash Cadet
Ayooooo. I'm in Charleston, let's get a session done either tomorrow or wednesday, as I am flying out Thursday!

SaiXander

Smash Apprentice
Augusta/Charleston, South Carolina, basically.
Dill is in the Augusta area, which is west of Columbia.

If you need to contact the Goose Creek guys, it's usually best to use facebook or text Fisher.

Dill, we're rescheduling the thing from tuesday to Thursday this week, as I posted on Facebook, in case you aren't looking at that before you look at this.

CRAXalfie

Smash Cadet
Damn guys. I didn't know I would be so busy before I leave. I don't think I will have time to play anymore.

We definitely gotta make it happen when I get back though.

My bad guys.

KodiakBear

Smash Cadet
thats cool, man.

im planning to head up towards clemson later this week so maybe i can play some of the guys up there. CFMR gonna have to put me up for a couple days though.

Let me know if plans change and you are free before you leave, Alfie

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
I'm so glad to see this thread is picking up, yay! =D Darn it looks like the Charlotte NC tournament got cancelled, oh no! I really wanted to make that to :*(. I guess I'll have to find another one.

SaiXander

Smash Apprentice
Augusta/Charleston, South Carolina, basically.
I know while at Clemson we'd established that there were three "hotspots" aCross South Carolina.

Clemson, Columbia, and Charleston.

....So many C's.

Could there be some sort of ConspiraCy?

C what I did there?

Anyway, CircumstanCes may be exCellent soon to allow for my home to be available for tournaments as well, but it is loCated in Augusta, Georgia. I know it isn't physiCally inCluded in South Carolina, but it is, perhaps arguably, Close enough if it were to be thrown to debate.

That being said, if you're in Columbia, or any area within an hour's distanCe from Augusta, we should probably network.

Top Bottom