• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official South Carolina Thread

sfcfalcon19

Smash Rookie
Oh and CRAZAALIFE or whatever the ****, you have no idea what you're talking about and have no business running a power ranking. All the best players don't even give a **** (EverlastingYay, Mott come to mind) PR tend to be from someone trusted or well versed in the community, or by a panel, like other states.

and the worst part is hosting a scrub tournament the same time as Tipped Off 7 in Georgia. Get your **** together.

Your stupid little system is ridiculous. Don't think you're the first one to do this, you're like the seventh guy who's come through here trying to make **** look all official and then once everyone gets dominated repeatedly by someone who actually knows how to play the game, you all eventually quit, and that's that.

If you enjoy your little game of make pretend then continue with your unofficial rankings.

Accepting all money matches from everyone who entered that tournament.
I'M CALLING YOU POS OUT ON THIS COMMENT (1ST) Im tired of you ****talking , that's all you ****ING do is run your mouth dude!!!! (2ND) LISTEN HERE BUDDY BOY , IF ALLYOU SO CALLED BEAST PLAYERS ARE SO F ING GOOD THEN STEP IT UP GO TO A TOURNEY IN SC AND SHOW US THEN , SO WE CAN MAKE REAL POWER RANKINGS!!!SHOW US WHAT YOUR ABOUT THEN YOU CAN RUN YOUR MOUTH!!!! ,(3RD) SO FAR I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU ,( WERE YOU AT ) IF YOUR ACCEPTING ALL MONEY MATCHES THEN GO TO WERE F ING PEOPLE ARE AND SHOW WHAT YOUR ABOUT,IV HEARD YOUR GOOD I'LL GIVE YOU THAT .... BUT AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED ...... YOUR A F ING JOKE . LASTLY YOU MIGHT BEAT ALL OF US IN MELEE WHO KNOWS ,FACT OF THE MATTER IS COME TO TOURNEY AND YOU'L FIND OUT... BUT AT LEAST GO TO A TOURNEY LIKE A MAN AND IF YOU WIN MAD PROPS BUT DON'T HIDE BEHIND SMASHBOARDS LIKA B****. PERIOD

:phone:

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Step it up and go to a tourney? LOL I've hosted 3 tourneys in SC and been to all the ones that have happened before this one. I've been to over 30 tournaments bro, who the **** are YOU supposed to be Goose Creeper? You all miss the point where there is an established scene BEFORE you, just cause a bunch of new kids decide to up and say "hey, we runnin' **** now" don't change everything that we've done. Go to Georgia ask who is TRC or Yay. Then ask who the hell is sfscalcocn exactly.

YOU are the new kid on the block, lmao. I'll come to your house and take ya money if ya want :3

Gimme directions a phone # a time and place, I ain't hiding from nothin ;D

sfcfalcon19

Smash Rookie
WHAT BACK IN THE DAY ?WHAT DID DANIEL SAY BACK IN 07, I HEARD YOU QUIT AT LEAST THREE TIMES A YEAR TO, HAHAHA I AIN'T WORRIED ABOUT YOU TALKING MY MONEY DUDE, JUST QUIT TALKING ****, IF I DO EVER SEE YOU I PROBABLY WILL HIT YOU NOT WITH A SMASH A FIST, SMASH DON'T MATTER IN REAL LIFE BRO. I'M NOT SAYING I'M GOOD AT SMASH BUT AT LEAST I'M NOT JUST RUNNING MY MOUTH ALL f ING DAY NEGATIVE NANCY

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Bro, I just told you I would come to you and play you under your terms, and you just threatened me with violence. So here I am saying "let's play" and here you are, the caps lock magician.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
DCVHDSBKJCDSBJCDBJCDABJCB

F U BRO, BRO, I GOOD, YOU **** AND OLD, STOP RUNNIN UR MOUTH BRO, BRO, YOUR NOT GOOD, SEE ME, NO, SEE ME FOOT, WITH A KICK IN IT, BRO, YEAH DUDE i THE BETS.

I really need to get a car..

cause y'all are annoying lol.

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Stop this nonsense immediately. The last thing we need in this state is dissonance between the players. Without a community, we are nothing. That being said I'd like to apologize for not being able to make it to the Clemson tournament. There was an unfortunate schedule conflict that I could not avoid, even when trying to ask off well in advance. I will come and rep in Melee with Falcon in the future now that I have dropped every character in order to master him (even Mario).

If anyone has a problem with anyone, they can take it out on me instead. Niceness, RC, I'll money match you both if it means you two will stop fighting with one another. Come on now, how much? $15? $50? Throw it down.

sfcfalcon19

Smash Rookie
I'm not talking about playing me dude,I'm new to this of course you'l beat me, I just picked it up, I'm not saying I'm better then you just stop talking **** about those you don't know , saixander or whatever is exaclty right its all new to us and if you think things are wrong then make them right....

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Stop this nonsense immediately. The last thing we need in this state is dissonance between the players. Without a community, we are nothing. That being said I'd like to apologize for not being able to make it to the Clemson tournament. There was an unfortunate schedule conflict that I could not avoid, even when trying to ask off well in advance. I will come and rep in Melee with Falcon in the future now that I have dropped every character in order to master him (even Mario).

If anyone has a problem with anyone, they can take it out on me instead. Niceness, RC, I'll money match you both if it means you two will stop fighting with one another. Come on now, how much? $15? $50? Throw it down.
Damn, there's like 4 Falcons in this state now. I still da bess :troll:

I say we should have a **** *** crew battle.. and someone should take Etwist..

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Damn, there's like 4 Falcons in this state now. I still da bess :troll:

I say we should have a **** *** crew battle.. and someone should take Etwist..
Oh let's play dude! I'd love to fight your falcon =). Falcon dittos are my favorite matchup =3

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
You want me to go to tournaments, yet you want to "hit me not with a SMASH, a fist" yeah, cause that sounds like a fun evening. And if you're mad at what I've got to say, wait till you meet Yay in person...

My main conflict is with Daniel, who has always been subpar at this game, never strived to get better, never wanted to practice and was too stubborn to get advice unlike his friends John and Terrence (whom I helped get better)

I already said I was too hard on the whole power rankings thing - and if you want me to apologize I sort of will - because like I said, I don't want to be the guy who comes in and says "you can't play melee hurr durr" but if I need to spell it out for you I will. I've been in this community since 05 and I tried harder than anyone to make SC a reality, in fact I drove Daniel to several Georgia tournaments and didn't even take gas money from him. I did everything I could and then some and hosted numerous tournaments in 09? if I recall even when I didn't feel like playing, I even hosted Brawl there and I hated Brawl.

My main conflict is with Daniel, cause I heard him talk **** from afar, and that man should know better. But he doesn't and the way I heard is he smoked so much weed over the years he's become an entirely different person. A person that I find to be quite distasteful.

Again I will not speak against Goose Creek / Clemson folk and you may go your merry way as much as you like. I personally only seek vengeance on Daniel at the moment. If you want me to prove my skill sure thing, I've done it several times in the past and if I have to I'll do it one more time.

EDIT : I'll play Esam in Brawl so I can get ***** :3
*queue 313 with my horrible Brawl teams match video

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Dat quote
Dude I don't think you're meaning to do this, but by saying so much against Daniel who won the tournament, you're basically saying "HAHAHHAHA HE PLACED 1ST AND I THINK HE SUCKS WHICH MEANS EVERYONE ELSE LOST TO SOMEONE WHO I THINK IS SUBPAR HAHAHAHA" and so those who went to the tournament are being indirectly offended by your bout with Daniel. I'm not mad or anything, just pointing out an observation. It's not how I'm interpreting you either, just thinking outside of the hungrybox.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
The way I heard it was he took pics of himself holding money on facebook and started saying how he was the best in the state at melee, that's all I care about.

I can be the villain if I have to, if it increases the hype for SC I might as well right?

sfcfalcon19

Smash Rookie
Ok then Caleb we have no problem just know that these people I'm playing with are in it for the long run and we would appreciate help and less talk talk about Daniel then not Sc or the other bottom feeders as were looked upon

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
The way I heard it was he took pics of himself holding money on facebook and started saying how he was the best in the state at melee, that's all I care about.

I can be the villain if I have to, if it increases the hype for SC I might as well right?
Even if you're the main villain, you'll always be a hero to me. <3

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
How can RC be the villain? lol

He's a funny guy who had one of the best YLinks I've ever seen.

I kinda have a fire to play too, I never proved myself. Mainly because I was 15 >_>. Well I'm 17 now so I should be able to buss *** as much as possible soon.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I'm not being civil right now? I'm acting logically and calmly, through my eyes. At least you took off the caps lock, but you're back to doing the actual **** talking. You realize how much aggression is coming out of you right now? I even sort of apologized about the PR thing.

First off EverlastingYay has, and probably always will be, the best player here. Etwist will probably be better than me at this point.

scflacla, I have yet to threaten/insult you in the way you have to me. Keep that in mind.

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
how can rc be the villain? Lol

he's a funny guy who had one of the best ylinks i've ever seen.

I kinda have a fire to play too, i never proved myself. Mainly because i was 15 >_>. Well i'm 17 now so i should be able to buss *** as much as possible soon.
let's go scrub i wanna wreck you with my falcon >:3 come awn whatchu waiting for

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Okay, I saw the edited post. If you guys are really serious about getting good at melee I have no problem with helping / teaching what I can NOT TO SOUND LIKE A ****, but I've been playing for a while and have taught a lot of people some tricks.

I am more than willing to put all sorts of misunderstandings behind us. If you guys want to come here or me go there I will do this, as much as I wanted to avoid it, it appears I am back in this game now and if I can help at all I might as well do what I can.

But Daniel and I have history - and we will settle it. If it will be at a tournament or not, we shall see.

sfcfalcon19

Smash Rookie
Okay, I saw the edited post. If you guys are really serious about getting good at melee I have no problem with helping / teaching what I can NOT TO SOUND LIKE A ****, but I've been playing for a while and have taught a lot of people some tricks.

I am more than willing to put all sorts of misunderstandings behind us. If you guys want to come here or me go there I will do this, as much as I wanted to avoid it, it appears I am back in this game now and if I can help at all I might as well do what I can.
So you live in Charleston or what ? Me and like 4 others are in goose creek and were all serious about getting better even if it takes getting more or less coached by someone or helped

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Yeah almost James Island but not quite. There's 2 others here (well, CFMR is in Greenwood atm) who may play or may not and there is one other who is really new and might want to learn as well. That's already like 8 people - enough for a swiss or round robin tournament of some kind if we felt the need.

As for places to play, has anyone ever taken Faust up on his offer of his location in West Ashley? I don't remember the details but I know they've been playing fighters mostly due to a lack of smasher attendance.

KodiakBear

Smash Cadet
Im not going to let this situation diffuse itself.
Let me be the first to bring a knife to this gun fight.

To goosecreek and clemson.

Without doubt, we will dash all of your hopes of being "the best in state". I have seen what this state has to offer, you are not it. I have seen where this state is going with competetive melee, you are not the answer. I have seen whats wrong with SC, you are not the solution. If anything at all, you are just another rag-tag bunch of spineless players. just another set of laughable inexperianced children. just another crew giving away free money.

Ill do you a favor and tell you what you are. You are bad players with unreachable goals that are wasting other people's time. We are not hiding. We are staring you in the face, Laughing inside at your false power-rankings, telling you the facts.

I am calling you out
Its still winter and you woke up the bear.
now im angry.

sfcfalcon19

Smash Rookie
Ok well there's always my house and my bro Brandons , there's me sean, Deshawn brandon , antoine still here in goose creek who play literally all the time , like 4 times at least a week , um stewart in Summerville, and that's about it besides the Clemson people who actually all came from here ,

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I was thinking more along the lines of hosting something for a lot of people or at least more than 4ish, my place is okay for guest numbers under 3 (parents are eh about it).

As for tournament venues around here I have no idea where to look. Hopefully Faust will have some details.

sfcfalcon19

Smash Rookie
Iv had one at mine ages ago when I was a sophomore in hs, and brandon had a bigger more organized one back in august with about 20 there , blackchris and his crew came to see what this sort of scene was about ..

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
I was thinking more along the lines of hosting something for a lot of people or at least more than 4ish, my place is okay for guest numbers under 3 (parents are eh about it).

As for tournament venues around here I have no idea where to look. Hopefully Faust will have some details.
So this one time I tried to host a tournament...

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Kidd I haven't responded to you because I keep thinking you're a figment of my imagination! Are you actually here this time? HOW SOON TILL YOU LEAVE AGAIN? HOLYMARTH!!!!
Believe it or not I'm actually more active now than I've ever been lol <:3. Went to a tourny Nov 5th and got 7th, scouting for tourny opportunities in December as well. I dropped all my characters for Captain Falcon and I'm finally improving at this game now that I've chosen a primary main to develop. One of my biggest problems was that I spread myself too thin on too many characters, so now that's out of the way. I'll pick Mario up again once my CF is solid.

P.S <3 u

KodiakBear

Smash Cadet
So what are the credentials to make a power ranking in SC? Looks like anyone who wants to can make one. Good, ill just make one with only me on it.

now im first in state?

#1 in state bro's, cant take my title now unless you come to my tournaments

~~~~~~~~~
SWAG AT SOUND LOGIC HATERS AND CAPS LOCK ... ... ... AND LOTS OF ELI...PSES...

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Iv had one at mine ages ago when I was a sophomore in hs, and brandon had a bigger more organized one back in august with about 20 there , blackchris and his crew came to see what this sort of scene was about ..

Please be careful about double posting. Wouldn't want you to get an infraction.

sfcfalcon19

Smash Rookie
I get what your saying , but think about it this way I don't see any other power rankings in Sc nor did I see any tournaments in for that matter, go by what's being held and what's there because I hear over and over "Sc scene is dead" and "what scene" and if your holding tourneys in Sc then are they on the boards ?

Top Bottom