• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official South Carolina Thread

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Sometimes I forget that Dylan is one of the smartest players in the Carolinas in both smash games. I've gotten alot better though Dylan, I'm kinda excited for G6. You gotta show me some stuff with the ROB vs Wario matchup.
Actually, that's Devin and Adam, you haven't played a smart player unless you play Devin and Adam

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Adam's Falcon is a BEAST!!!! If he really tried, he could beat some good competition but because it's Falcon he would get beat eventually...because it's Falcon

Steelia

Smash Champion
Brawl Falcon makes me sick. Like, it is the most boring thing to watch ever. Hes a *** of his former self.
LOL, I played Brawl for like a year (I blame the textures)... Tried out Melee one day, since the Wii was going in for repairs and all we had was the GCN... Oh lawl, choosing Falcon, I kneed and short hopped all around FD. Allll dayyyyyy.
Then I got the Wii for Brawl back.
And played Melee Falcon some more later.
XD

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
@OmegaZero: Im goin to Tenessee. Srry mayne. I wanna go.

@scha: my subscription ran out. Im pretty good tho but i dont really like netplay.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
You play Cody now? I got da bess cody in dis thread no bull****tttttttt.

@OmegaZero: Yeah I got a friend to play. All of his friends play and i destroy them all. They got a tourny this weekend set up just for me to **** lol. I dont know why.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Sometimes I forget that Dylan is one of the smartest players in the Carolinas in both smash games. I've gotten alot better though Dylan, I'm kinda excited for G6. You gotta show me some stuff with the ROB vs Wario matchup.
Thanks. And i will.

Actually, that's Devin and Adam, you haven't played a smart player unless you play Devin and Adam

Id like to think the past 2 years have matured me and im on devin and adams level. At least smarts wise, I feel im definetly there tech skill wise.

Still I wouldnt be wher i am in smash without those guys

Velox

Smash Ace
<< I don't know what I'm doing up again, but ETWIST is hilarious :D

Also, I just randomly posted "falcon's u-air is disgusting" in that thread just to troll in the first place, heh, I looked at a few posts before it and realized it somehow had context even though I had already posted it XD

*sigh* Now time to deal with nazi-mods.... :|

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Ill most likely drop SSF4 for Marvel 3. Im a marvel 1 player at heart and i play marvel 2 all of the time so yeah. 3S OEs comin out soon too. I really cant see me still playing SSF4.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Twist and I got to get on that MvC 3 together, I want to try my hand at a REAL Marvel player ^_^

Not my only IRL buddy who just mashes buttons. lolz

EDIT: Also, ****ing C. Viper in MvC 3 holy ****, I'm going to play her....all the damn time!!! Cuz I love using her in SSFIV

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
yeah, c vipers def on my team with wesker. I need Lei Lei (hsien Ko) to be confirmed so i can have her on point for battery and lockdown for Viper (battery cuz she uses full meter EX moves).

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
I'm like in awe that they even put her in the game, probably for story reasons because she works for the CIA and **** like that.

Sadly, MvC 3 takes EX moves from SSFIV and make them full meter moves....WTF?!?!?! lol

Oh ****, you using Wesker too Twist?! Same here -- That dude is a MONSTA!

I'm more like - Zero/Dante/Wesker or Zero/X-2(Female Wolverine >_> lawl)/C. Viper

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Only viper has EX moves. They work more like ES moves from Darkstalkers really because they take a full meter. And yeah, wesker with viper sounds ****. Viper tri jumps with weskers low shot assist should have some ******** unblockables. Hopefully Lei Lei will have her pendelum for an assist because that would be straight stupid with Weskers teleports. That with Lei leis teraiha super and vipers corrider assist and you got a **** *** team. X-23 and Zero would be ******** together because of their damage output.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Yeah, I hope X-23 builds meter the way Zero does...Honestly, got into MvC 2 (competitively) about 2 yeas ago, if I can land a solid job after school, I should be able to be more extensively active in the fighting game world and learn more ****. Cuz I'm ****ing clueless as to advance tactics and techniques

Top Bottom