• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official South Carolina Thread

stingers

Smash Obsessed
:(

go buy a wii
also have you seen zhu's dashdancing?
my memory might be fuzzy but it seems to be >> yours O.O

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
:(

go buy a wii
also have you seen zhu's dashdancing?
my memory might be fuzzy but it seems to be >> yours O.O
That Zhu may probably be able to four stock me faster than monopoly money in the current economy but I bet I could hold my own in a DD...lol I may have to practice for this one!

Btw I've been away doing voice stuff lol, I'm a major fan of voice over and singing (impressions as well)

TheEnigmaLiesBroken

Smash Cadet
I've been talking wiht a friend abuot planning a brawl event here in Florence SC. anyone who can make suggestions about a time and/or date is welcomed to chime in. Hell, even if its just a social call for brawl, just to get the juices flowing we're cool with that too.

PM me. i forget to check this thread

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
Sup guys. I don't know if any of you remember me or not from when I came to a fest in Columbia a while back. Well, I have moved from Orlando back to SC (Greenville) for a little bit and I wanna get back into smash. Is there anything going on that I don't have to drive 2+ hours to got to?

zCasanova

Smash Lord
Yeah, but Adam, Snapple, Kale and I are planning something big for next month, so that's something to keep an eye out for.

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
You're right, I'm a poor dude cus that sux. That makes me very sad face. Well I don't mind driving longer distances for big stuff just not trying to burn all my gas just to go to fests *sigh*. does nobody at least live in columbia that can host? I think that's like an hour or so...

PrinceAlias

Smash Journeyman
The AU game crew of Auburn University would like to extend an invitation to all South Carolina players to come to the That Ain't Falco Tounament

for more info plz visit our thread or contact me

Thread Link: That Ain't Falco

Here are just a few of well known players that are confirmed

Reflex - Alabama
Kismet- Georgia
Big Lou- Georgia
Holy Chef- Florida
Will_ - Alabama
and over 50 more

so plz don't hesitate to come.

Thanks

PrinceAlias

Smash Journeyman
yup its a Brawl, Melee, and 64 tourney, all the others on the list are from their respective states power ranking

stealth3654

Smash Lord
The AU game crew of Auburn University would like to extend an invitation to all South Carolina players to come to the That Ain't Falco Tounament

for more info plz visit our thread or contact me

Thread Link: That Ain't Falco

Here are just a few of well known players that are confirmed

Reflex - Alabama
Kismet- Georgia
Big Lou- Georgia
Holy Chef- Florida
Will_ - Alabama
and over 50 more

so plz don't hesitate to come.

Thanks
Actually, BigLou needs 2 more people to ride with him for him to be able to come. Will_ didn't say anything that I saw about attending this tourney, and Holy Chef said probably.

Right now, we have over 30 confirmed and over 50 interested.

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Cap and Nexus, I'm in Gville if you wanna play sometime.
On an additional note...
I CANNOT FIND A WII TO SAVE MY LIFE OMFG.
It has been a WORLD WAR AND A HALF to try and get my hands on one of these. I have seriously been searching since January for one and it has been nigh IMPOSSIBLE to do so. Does anybody have any tips whatsoever for snagging a Wii?

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
Hope you find a wii real soon man.

I'm available to play brawl or TvC anytime during the week so it's probably best if someone pm's me if they wanna play.

Top Bottom