• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official South Carolina Thread

Eva01

Smash Cadet
Its a **** shame none of you guys are USC students, we have tournys here once a month and the caliber of players are outstanding. Sadly they're student only...

Eva01

Smash Cadet
And Mike, we really need to get into some matches sometime. Its been FOREVER since we last played, my Samus has been laying waste to Columbia lately.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Melee or Brawl? You guys should start coming to NC stuff (though I no idea how far columbia is from the nc border, lol)

Eva01

Smash Cadet
Yeah, definitely referring to Brawl. The Melee community shriveled up and died here a while ago. I personally havent touched the game for over a year now. But i have been up to rock hill and lancaster to play a few times in the past but college keeps me and the rest of us pretty bound up down here. I'm abt 50/50 on seeing abt getting some people together for Herb3 come March. Issue being that its the same weekend as the Charleston Bridge Run which screws with things b/c when i'm not smashing i'm running and i hate to miss that

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i'd say the run would be better for you. but you have less opportunities to smash with new people then to run. soo ehhh yeah thats a pretty hard call

if you can't make HERB3, make the Airship

it's an even bigger tourney in Raleigh in the summer. Just to give an idea of the scale, Washington (state, not DC) already has someone confirmed...nationals ftw :p

Eva01

Smash Cadet
Yeah, i'm stoked for Airship actually. I've already gotten it down on the calendar and obviously with the summer my schedule is a hell of a lot more flexible. I'll make the decision on the run probably like 5 days b4 if registration is still open at that time. I'm running in a marathon in Wrightsville the weekend b4 Herb and if that totals my legs to the point where i can't do the bridge run then my decision will be all the easier.

Top Bottom