• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official South Carolina Thread

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Been playing brawl for like two days straight, oh my god I'm so hooked lol

But then again there's no other way I'll be able to even touch you guys if I don't train my *** off, I'm so far behind! D:

Eva01

Smash Cadet
Mike, I'm coming home for part of spring break next week, saturday afternoon and then thursday/friday later that week if you want to get some matches in then.

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Double post.

South Carolina, I hope you're all doing alright. I'm still struggling with this driver's license...I know that whenever I get it...that will be my ticket back into tournaments...because my lack of it is my ultimate key to my not attending anything. As much as I like smash, I can't do anything without a ride, am I right? That being said...I'm really gonna try and step it up for you all. Driving has been rough for me because I've been battling a phobia of it for sometime but I know I gotta grow up if not for the sake of my attendance, but just for growing up period.

Thanks for hearing me out S.C

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
ill play you man i truly will. im just taking a que from adam and getting off the train before it crashes.

Peach wrecks wario though...

JUST SAYIN.

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
ill play you man i truly will. im just taking a que from adam and getting off the train before it crashes.

Peach wrecks wario though...

JUST SAYIN.
LOL WARIO IS TOP TIER GET THAT OUTTA YOUR HEAD

Besides, I'm learning a new character anyways so I can have somebody to help me win while I develop peach further. :)

Top Bottom