• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official South Carolina Thread

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
ive been asleep for 20 hours, im assuming m2k won. but i heard pp took out a punch of big names.

it was him and m2k in grand finals
M2k didn't even go, and if he did Mango would have beaten him lololol.

Hbox (Cockblocks PP every tournament he goes to)
Dr.PP (Beat Kage, Lucky, Darc, etc.)
Kage (Beat Mango twice. (WTF) - Ganon Main
Mango (Got extremely drunk the night before, and only slept for 2 hours. In a toilet.)

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
M2k didn't even go, and if he did Mango would have beaten him lololol.

Hbox (Cockblocks PP every tournament he goes to)
Dr.PP (Beat Kage, Lucky, Darc, etc.)
Kage (Beat Mango twice. (WTF) - Ganon Main
Mango (Got extremely drunk the night before, and only slept for 2 hours. In a toilet.)
no johns mango,

but good **** pp didnt he beat linguine too?

also, good **** kage, gannon represented.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I'll enter melee and play some IC's. Also, Omega, did you consider my request of pushing this back a couple days so Cura can attend?

Also Don bruh. Are you good at Brawl?

T.T I miss brawl.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
No.

Because I would like to make some money at this tourney.

PP got 2nd at RoM 2 btw. Mango got 4th.

2good.
The boy Kevin Nanney is too good. Also if there is Melee, you already know I'm considering getting into my now damaged car and riding there for it. Maylay all day. I hope it'd be more than just you, me and Omega, though. :p

I'll enter melee and play some IC's. Also, Omega, did you consider my request of pushing this back a couple days so Cura can attend?

Also Don bruh. Are you good at Brawl?

T.T I miss brawl.
Brawl. :|

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Yay, what happened to that sexy white thing u call ur car?

Did u do wat u did in charleston, and drive liek a man possesed? getting hit finally (u cut across traffic like frogger in Charleston, lulz)

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
Yay, what happened to that sexy white thing u call ur car?

Did u do wat u did in charleston, and drive liek a man possesed? getting hit finally (u cut across traffic like frogger in Charleston, lulz)
Some ******* ran me off the road in August into a ditch. It was good times.

And I don't drive like a madman... all the time. Just when I'm in a ****ty town like Charleston.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Some ******* ran me off the road in August into a ditch. It was good times.

And I don't drive like a madman... all the time. Just when I'm in a ****ty town like Charleston.
Lol, u got me there :p

U will be happy to know, since i have moved back to Rockford, i have found NO ONE to play brawl with (i hosted a tourney, and 3 stocked every entrant. It was brawl. I've never seen any of them since, lol. We did play melee for fun. I went pink falcon. I wrecked them up

Since, i have played nothing but melee.... and i got a lot of my **** down. I want to play u in falcon dittos next time im in the dirty-

Get. At. Me.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
PP you know I'm your biggest fan.

Although, I didn't watch the livestream.

Or the Munkaid videos... Were they worth watching?

****ing multiple edits: lol is always unneccessary.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
You need to Spank that Dill more often.

Yo, are you going to the tourney on the 19th? I want to play you bro.

RDZL

Smash Rookie
Hi, long time lurker here. I'm in Myrtle Beach and I like to play Melee. I main Pink Luigi w/a good bit of Jiggly and Falco on the side. Also have a crappy Marth, Ganon, G&W, etc. good for combo practice at least lol. PM me if you wanna play, I can travel reasonable distances.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
I'm gonna try to, but I might have to work the 19th which would suck major ****. But yeah, like I've said before, I'm not that good
Well, practice makes perfect, right?

Hi, long time lurker here. I'm in Myrtle Beach and I like to play Melee. I main Pink Luigi w/a good bit of Jiggly and Falco on the side. Also have a crappy Marth, Ganon, G&W, etc. good for combo practice at least lol. PM me if you wanna play, I can travel reasonable distances.
Coolio, well if it's toruneys your looking for than this thread is the right place. PERIOD haha

This is a constant Bi-Weekly/Weekly thing that happens pending on my schedule....but it will happen not matter what -- if you want tourney practice this is the place to go unless it's cheaper for you to travel somewhere else, ya know

~ v Tournament Link in this OP and the Link below v

SC - SC, U MAD?!

RDZL

Smash Rookie
Bbbbummmpppp

Top Bottom