• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official SBR-B Brawl Tier List v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Wow, some people were really blinded by Reflex using PT. I expected Sonic to move up over Ike. PT is several places too high. Hopefully all of the hype will die down by next tier list and he will be back where he belongs.

Lucas > Ness AND Mario? What the heck?

Fox>Wolf? That doesn't make sense.

I knew Falcon > Ganondorf, but > Link? Thats a bit surprising....

Pikachu>Olimar is also surprising. Did the new chaingrabs alter things that much?

PT is the only major glaring flaw this time around, but still a big flaw nevertheless.
Pokemon Trainer is accurately placed better than every character underneath him. He's arguably better than every character in his tier. Zelda is pretty bad, for example.

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
Wow, some people were really blinded by Reflex using PT. I expected Sonic to move up over Ike. PT is several places too high. Hopefully all of the hype will die down by next tier list and he will be back where he belongs.
So much for all of that PT isn't mid tier talk...

And again, while Zelda is pretty bad, the fact that she's still above him after she dropped and he moved up (though they're virtually even) should be saying something, considering how she places far less and is flat out used a lot less.

Browny

Smash Hater
pika is way overrated imo

Anything regarding tourney results is just as good as many characters *cough*pt*cough* yet his seem to be worth so much more

i guess he just falls into the same category as most high tiers. they are all good, but we cant easily separate them from each other when so few good players use high tiers and the vast majoirty only use the top 5-6 in the game

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Does anyone think Solo Popo is better than Ganon?

Discuss.
Maybe... I'm really not sure where to put Soloclimber.

Solimar is awesome.
Solimar is not a real character like soloclimber is. You will never see a soloclimber in a serious match, but a solo climber is seen often due to nanas stupid AI. And Solimar is something more like "not using specific moves" (for example like not using DDDs Hammer and stuff like that... Only that you COULD use them BUT they won't do any damage / knockback... whereas DDD wouldnt be "allowed to do the button input for the moves" if he wants to play without hammer)

But if they would add soloclimber, he really would be behind everyone and every tier (own tier = Z-Tier).

And dont begin to think "Internet and ironic <,< !!!1111oneelevenone...". I now you post wasnt serious, anyway I wanted to say something about him XD

Avion

Smash Apprentice
Looks good and lol@Inui. And Falco dropped only one spot? That's surprising (not to say I'm not happy about it).

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Next tier pls Zelda/Shiek ;)

In my opinion we should add new to the tier list:
Zelda / Shiek
Squirtle
Ivysaur
Charizard
Pepe (Soloclimber)
What the hell. The only reasonable thing of those is Zelda/Sheik, otherwise it's dumb, seriously <.<

Cia

das kwl
pika is way overrated imo
i also agree with this. anther is just ONE pikachu that places. i really don't know of any others. he's done this in melee. that's just skill/drive to take his favorite character really far, not how good the character is.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
Very... interesting. King Dedede.... Marth went as expected... But C. Falcon:).... and Ness.... is he really below Lucas.... hmmm.:ohwell:

Oh, and who the heck is Inui? I feel like I'm missing something :)

Mecakoto

Smash Journeyman
What the hell. The only reasonable thing of those is Zelda/Sheik, otherwise it's dumb, seriously <.<
I agree. I also think Zelda/Shiek should be added. More people are using Shiek for damage racking and switching to Zelda for killing. (At least where I live)

It is a more Viable method in Brawl then it was in Melee because... well... Melee Shiek was a stand-alone.

</opinion>

lil cj

Smash Lord
Aww Lucas and Zelda went down:(
But Im glad to see my other mains ZSS and Wario moved up
Wario is 3rd now!!!
Not even grab release could keep him down

Edit: Whoa...Sonic is beasting...Go Go Sonic!
I knew he had potential

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293
The grab release of Wario is not so crippling he plays in the air where he is safe.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Good to know stupid Falco and Dedede would go down...just as I predicted. Most overrated characters in the game. Also, good stuff to Diddy going up. Marth should have at least stayed the same. Falco is not better than Marth.

The Sìrén

Smash Cadet
Nice; the truth is beginning to be filtered into existence...

Diddy Kong will continue to work his way up through the tiers until he destroys all resistance. >:]

lol, idk what that was; but Diddy Kong is #5 now, I'm impressed and excited for him.

I'm a bit surprised at Wario's sudden jump, but I'm a bit oblivious to his potential.

Good list, overall.

Luju

Smash Rookie
I like this one a lot more than v2. I don't believe that Pika should be that high either. I haven't heard of very many Pika players.

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
Wow. I did not see Ganon being labeled as the absolute worst. I don't care what evidence there is, but Captain Falcon moving above Link and leaving Ganon in the dust? This does not bode well, pretty soon we'll have discussions on why Ganon deserves his own tier of failure.

In which I'd step in and call it "THE MANLIEST CHARACTER IN THE GAME! BAR NONE!" tier. Actually, I'd take that over moving above some of these garbage characters like Link or Jigglypuff. We'll just have to see where Ganon's metagame takes us, because he'll definately move on the next tier list (and I'm not necessarily implying he's going up).

Mecakoto

Smash Journeyman
I like this one a lot more than v2. I don't believe that Pika should be that high either. I haven't heard of very many Pika players.
The number of people that play a character at a high level has only a small bit to do with a character's ranking on a list.

Ganondorf_the_King

Smash Apprentice
Ganondorf is secretly god tier, the Ganon boards have made their own website and the day before the next tier list, they'll show the Smash community that Ganon is better than MK.

Chaos will ensue

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Wow. I did not see Ganon being labeled as the absolute worst. I don't care what evidence there is, but Captain Falcon moving above Link and leaving Ganon in the dust? This does not bode well, pretty soon we'll have discussions on why Ganon deserves his own tier of failure.

In which I'd step in and call it "THE MANLIEST CHARACTER IN THE GAME! BAR NONE!" tier. Actually, I'd take that over moving above some of these garbage characters like Link or Jigglypuff. We'll just have to see where Ganon's metagame takes us, because he'll definately move on the next tier list (and I'm not necessarily implying he's going up).
Why do you main Ganondorf?

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Maining G-dorf or any other low tier Ganondorf is considered "Challenge Mode." No one has ever beaten challenge mode, and no one ever will.

Toon Link is finally showing some promise. ZZS as well.

How is Sheik higher than Zelda? I thought everyone believed that Sheik was absolute gar.

Gar, as in gar(bage).

Smash Journeyman
wario seems to high for me, and DDD seems wayyyy to low. Yay for Fox moving up and C. Falcon as well. I still think Link is easily the worst though. Too easy to gimp.

Tien2500

Smash Lord
The structure of the list makes way more sense this time. Having the middle of the list as D tier seemed odd. ZSS only moved up a spot but now that the tiers are renamed it makes her seem a whole lot better. I think she has the potential for A tier. Hopefully some great Zamus' will arrive on the scene.

Glad Trainer moved up so much. When the last list came out I thought that trainer was definitely better than Lucas, Mario, Ike, Ness, and Samus and now the back room realizes that too.

On the next list I would suggest including Zelda/Sheik. Switching is actually useful this time around and the two together should be more than just an average of both. I'd also suggest Trainer having individual ratings as well as composite ratings. I'm aware that you can't exclusively play as one Pokemon but you can to a large extent control how much time you spend with each one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom