• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official SBR-B Brawl Tier List v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenki

Smash Hero
You have your Sonic Goggles on, so Sonic's performance at tournaments is very visible and meaningful to you. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that, but don't accuse SBR members of ignoring tournament results.
I think it's partly because he places top 4 (or is it just 1st?) in Australian tournaments when he shows up.

it's probably more of that kind of thing.

people who know me irl, should know why I think this is hilarious
lol goggles.

Ostro

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-7252-9309-8314
The biggest problem is that "classes" works better than tiers when letters are used. Just my two cents.

Also, lulz at how Yoshi is even LOWER. :/

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Or summon Pikachu the exorcist to kill Fox :D.

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
In the subsequent tier list, I recommend placing characters in humoriously named tiers:

-Yoshi, Sonic, and Pokemon Trainer into the "will not move tier" (off topic, just beat 3rd part of part 4 endgame in FE10).

-Ganondorf who is at the bottom into the "Your too slow tier"

-Captain Falcon who is second from the bottom into the "too manly for Captain Falcon tier"

-Snake and Meta Knight into the "Captain Falcon tier"

The names for the current tiers SUCK. Still love the SBR-B for trying their best. <3

MCmaniacDBR

Smash Apprentice
So I read the first few pages of replies when this was released yesterday, and I couldn't help but come join the site and join in on the awesomeness now that I'm getting back into competitive smash. I agree with this list for the most part, the only problems I really have with it are 3 characters, Zelda, Sheik, and Lucario.

In my opinion, Zelda and Sheik are completely underrated in Brawl and need to get bumped up a LOT, like at least 3-4 spots each. If someone can show me a decent Lucario maybe I'll change my mind on that, but Lucario definitely needs to get bumped down.

Tenki

Smash Hero
^
Actually, according to Cell, when Trunks went SSj2, he became too bulky and slow, and he was able to spotdodge and airdodge all of his attacks.

I'm sure that'd be a welcome trait for Metaknight.

10idunnowhyirememberdthis

you mean stick like 15 stakes through his heart than...
inb4steakjoke

B!squick

Smash Master
I may play this game for fun mostly and most of my knowledge of each character's competitive value stems from assorted tournament vids and posts in the character forums... but the list just feels off... though I totally agree with Diddy's placement. NinjaLink makes it seem way too easy though. :)

Sonic on the Rocks

Smash Lord
^
Actually, according to Cell, when Trunks went SSj2, he became too bulky and slow, and he was able to spotdodge and airdodge all of his attacks.

This for some reason reminds me of in The Lion King when Scar ledgehogs Mufasa.

inb4steakjoke
Darn, I was going to say that.

Eh, I'm just happy that Sonic at least moved up (even though he should be a spot or so higher).

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
^

I remember this, and it's actually quite a fitting metaphor.

The more seemingly powerful the population of MK's gets, the more widespread and 'fat' will they be. Meaning everybody will have ample practice against them (If they don't already), learn the matchup (Or have more opportunities to better their knowledge in the matchup), and whilst MK will still be the best in the game, he won't be seemingly broken.

Browny

Smash Hater
No!

Trunks only became an ascended saiyan, he never actually went SS:2

thats why i said 'ascend past an ascended saiyan' :)

..wait. I think i messed up majorly. someone correct me if im wrong plz :(

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
In my opinion, Zelda and Sheik are completely underrated in Brawl and need to get bumped up a LOT, like at least 3-4 spots each. If someone can show me a decent Lucario maybe I'll change my mind on that, but Lucario definitely needs to get bumped down.
lolazen...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRak8kCkBdo

also to sonic mains... listen carefully. i bet thats how mr. 3000 gets all his wins...lol
^

because DBZ was the shiznit, duh.

inb4steakjoke
wow...

i really didnt notice that...
This for some reason reminds me of in The Lion King when Scar ledgehogs Mufasa.
rofl

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Since Metaknight became Trunks in his Ascended Super Saiyan form.

Trunks even has a sword : 0
(Not that he used it while ascended)

M@v

Subarashii!
^
Trunks never went SSj2, he was SSJ1 3rd grade. SSj2 has the power AND speed.

GET YOUR DBZ TERMINOLOGY RIGHT!!!

:D

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
LOL

The how do you feel about Sonic's placement Tier List v 2.0
go to page 57. I wrote an effing disertation on that crap.
The Official DBBR-Z Dragon Ball Z Tier List v2.0?

Krillin for bottom tier.
nowaimaign

krillin has a better K wave than yamcha, a better projectile game than yajirobe, and a better wakeup and tech chase game than videl and hercule, that along takes him out of bottom tier, not to mention the fact that destructo disk is one of the most Ki efficient moves in the game...

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
go to page 57. I wrote an effing disertation on that crap.

nowaimaign

krillin has a better K wave than yamcha, a better projectile game than yajirobe, and a better wakeup and tech chase game than videl and hercule, that along takes him out of bottom tier, not to mention the fact that destructo disk is one of the most Ki efficient moves in the game...
Tien >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the rest of the humans in DBZ cast, canonically speaking.

Smooth Criminal

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Dude, y'all are gonna get infracted up the butt for talking DBZ...

In other news... I don't really care where other people place besides Sonic... I am really biased... so let's talk Yoshi. He seems to be next in line as for faulty placings... even if it was kinda justified *cough needz moar tourneYoshis cough*.

bigman40

Smash Master
Dude, y'all are gonna get infracted up the butt for talking DBZ...

In other news... I don't really care where other people place besides Sonic... I am really biased... so let's talk Yoshi. He seems to be next in line as for faulty placings... even if it was kinda justified *cough needz moar tourneYoshis cough*.
That was said before the first tier list. When you look at the rankings, you can see Yoshi is slowly moving up. I just starting to get in some tourneys (GA johns) so he's slowly getting rep each month.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
That was said before the first tier list. When you look at the rankings, you can see Yoshi is slowly moving up. I just starting to get in some tourneys (GA johns) so he's slowly getting rep each month.
Georgia johns? :p

Get wrecked, man. GA has Kismet.

(We also claim ownership of The Reflex Wonder, even though he's technically MidSouth.)

Edit:

-_- I forgot about Uub. Yeah, he's definitely stronger than Tien. But prior to the Buu saga, Tien was the strongest.

Smooth Criminal

M.K

Level 55
Whoever thought of that first Olimar placing (in Tier List 1.0) sure was wrong!
Olimar is climbing on up there ^^.

bigman40

Smash Master
Georgia johns? :p

Get wrecked, man. GA has Kismet.

(We also claim ownership of The Reflex Wonder, even though he's technically MidSouth.)

Edit:

-_- I forgot about Uub. Yeah, he's definitely stronger than Tien. But prior to the Buu saga, Tien was the strongest.

Smooth Criminal
I've only been able to get to one tourney in GA (Duluth @ Waba). I know GA has Kismet too. When I get back home from college, we're gonna MM at another tourney. Reflex is beast too. MMed him when I first went there and barely won. Beast *** PT and Wario, but yeah, that's mainly it for the team when you think about it :(

Edit: Oh ****, forgot Desu and BigLou too xD

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
you also have pretty much the foremost knowledgable sonic main anywhere in tenki

he kinda sucks at the game, but he knows more about the ins and outs of his main than the majority of people out there do about their own mains

Orange_Soda_Man

Smash Ace

Smooth Criminal
Pretty much. DB/Z/GT lost it's edge at the end of Kid Buu saga, imo.

Also, Trunks rocks. I'd say he's more like a marth than a MK though. I mean his ultimate attack is a multi-hit combo where you have to time your attack sequence right or you do 1/4 damage.

I'd talk about Sonic, but apparently I was banned from talking about him in this thread (along with every other Sonic Main).

uum.
There are too many tiers.

bigman40

Smash Master
you also have pretty much the foremost knowledgable sonic main anywhere in tenki

he kinda sucks at the game, but he knows more about the ins and outs of his main than the majority of people out there do about their own mains
Too bad he couldn't make it to the Dec. tourney :( That's the only one I could go to before I go back to stupid college (soo many people suck there other than my friends).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom