• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official SBR-B Brawl Tier List v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
even so, aproaching with the fastest running character should not be by air if he isn't near as fast as on land, that is what i meant,
I'm quoting this for reference.

but he is faster on land
that is the point i am trying to make
and either way, he still sucks, he is Sega's mascot and in Brawl he is a joke

MK can approach by walking, but that isn't the best or fastest way to approach
and i don't go looking up exact places for stuff like falling speed
Well, if that was your point, then I suppose you got that right.

Then I hope (eh well not really you're a lost cause) you got MY point that it doesn't always have to be like that.

...So what does being a mascot have to do with anything (note: it doesn't). IDC about your other point because it's just opinion and is again pointless to argue. Though I am curious to see what else you can come up with to explain yourself (you won't).

One last thing... don't post @#$% if you don't know @#$%. It would do everybody else a favor if you didn't post stuff that wasn't true.

...Actually you know what, just go break your keyboard.

Edit: Post above me still makes no sense.

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
Kinzer, you couldn't post in a more annoying tone. You don't know if he's a lost cause or not.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Yeah, Sonic totally sucks. That's why he has so many tournament results, m i rite?

Also, lol @ the guy who says Sonic approaching on the ground is better than in the air.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Why should I bother with this one, obviously Spadefox can relate to this kind of trash when people are just too biased and stereotypical to waste effort into if you don't think I'm right in posting this way.

I look forward to your reply when I wake up in a couple of hours to go to school and pretty much just find a way to kill time since I got done with all my work early.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Let's be honest though, there's not very many Sonic players, let alone Sonic mains who go out and use him in tournament and bring home the bacon.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
...*Eye twitch*

Nothing came to me but the Bacon part...

...Really now... all we want is Steak. Is that too much to ask for?

Eh but maybe you're right, the only (good) Sonic players I know of are usually in the Xat (and of course a few more... maybe), anybody and everybody else is... *shrug.* People who can place are even more rare. It's not so bad when Sonic is still outplacing many characters, and nothing is wrong with a small community where everybody is just chill (or hyped, either one works fine).

@SoR - Exactly.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
No one has yet to fully comprehend, let alone master, he true manliness.

So to keep our heads from asploding, we kept him in the bottom.

Although much will change should Falcon ever not be the worst character.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Why are people still discussing this version of the tier list? The new one will be released 1 week from now.

Also, multiple question (or exclamation) marks are not necessary at all.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
If I say something on a character or their position on the tier list, I always speak of my personal opinion - should you mean that part about Captain Falcon I editted out of that post you quoted.

Shadow13

Smash Journeyman

Then I hope (eh well not really you're a lost cause) you got MY point that it doesn't always have to be like that.

...So what does being a mascot have to do with anything (note: it doesn't). IDC about your other point because it's just opinion and is again pointless to argue. Though I am curious to see what else you can come up with to explain yourself (you won't).

One last thing... don't post @#$% if you don't know @#$%. It would do everybody else a favor if you didn't post stuff that wasn't true.

dude, 2 things, ok we get that we both have a point with sonic's movement, he doens't suck in the air but his real speed is on ground, but with the mascot part, he is Sega's character and it just seems kinda lame that Nintendo made him suck

either way, we both get the point, but i am just saying, having one of the first 2 third party characters not be at least above average sounds kinda lame

Shadow13

Smash Journeyman
No one has yet to fully comprehend, let alone master, he true manliness.

So to keep our heads from asploding, we kept him in the bottom.

Although much will change should Falcon ever not be the worst character.
i know we disagree on a lot, but it is pretty much for sure that if there is a definite worst character it is Falcon/Gannon
funny since they were both much better in melee

Shadow13

Smash Journeyman

makes more sense than most of your posts

Shadow13

Smash Journeyman
yeah, just got a message from a mod, so i'll just edit if i want to add something now
peace:)

.Marik

is a social misfit
Yeah, I picked up Samus, Luigi, and MAYBE Wario.

Yoshi is still my main, Falcon is for lulz...

And when and how did Spadefox get a purple name?

Anyways, on topic. I'd wish people would stio giving their estimates on what the new Tier List is going to look like. Most of you don't have a clue as to what's coming out of your head.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Don't question why, or Yoshi'll be bottom tier in a heartbeat.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
why would yoshi be bottom tier?
he can pwn gannons till the next one comes out
And when and how did Spadefox get a purple name?
A few days ago.

Keep on dreaming~

So, why. Does he even go to Tournaments?
I got a purple name because one of the SBR leaders felt it was appropiate that I would participate in the debates going on there.

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
Yoshi isnt so bad at all. Ive seen first hand what a good yoshi is capable of doing. Especially with his excellent jabs, upair, back air and nair. And that weird dragonic reverse XD. :toonlink: I personally think hes bottom of the mid tier. But thats just me. Then again, the yoshi main here has never been able to win against falcos except with his second game and watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom