• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official R.O.B. PR/Tournament Results Archive

jjvirus

Smash Champion
I don't have enough money to do both. lol

I'm 15 with no job. My only source of income is from my parents, and they don't even have the money they're giving me. XD

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
October 17th = SPOC 8 (i think its 8)

I'm having my big dso returning biweekly though the next day in Philly. Everyone come to that!

P~S is driving from MD, jjvirus get on that ride.
have him take u right from the MD tourney.
Isn't it B+ only?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
No, that's Beyond the Limit 2 in November. My tourney on Oct 18th is regular Brawl.

Bring a TV and I'll waive your venue fee jj. Or the ROBs could start a bring jj to PA fund

Chibo + jj + gw + Fishy + ninjalink ROB crew battles. we'l take on anyone

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
9/26/09
Lexington, KY
1st place

Defeated Hilt 3-1 in WF and 3-0 GF

10/3/09
Morehead, KY

4th place. Defeated Xisin (1st)
Lost to Kel (3rd) and Overswarm (2nd)

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Eric, how many entrants and link to results thread?
The focus was more-so on the people that I beat there instead of how big the tournies were (which were considerably small) or my placings. I s'pose you could consider it my trophy wins (especially beating Xi should definitely be). The MW: East circuit is this weekend so I'll probably post those results up too. That will have a legit turn out.

TheMike

Smash Lord
****. I'll not be able to attend two tournaments in the next week. Swine flu sucks =(

TheMike

Smash Lord
Ohh, i said the wrong name. I have Robotic Flu, which means that i'm a rob haha ^^

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
il post full results later but i just won 3 (out of 4) tourneys beating bnzaaa, rush, rogue pit, homalon, and more. the one i lost i got 2nd to rogue beating him in winners finals but losing grand finals. go check out ufrag.tv and find the recording of vgxpo day 3. i have an interview in there somewhere. i didnt rewatch it yet lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i wish i recorded the matches. in the set i won in 2 of the matches it was at both one stock each rogue at 0 me at > 100 and i won both, one with a 0-death. i learned today its a lot easier than i thought it was to gimp pit. but yea, i rly doubt any rob knows the pit matchup better than i do lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
just like do stuff lol

its pretty hard to explain. i just need tourney vids of me v rogue, thatl tell all. not friendlies though, the kid sandbags too much

Mr.E

Smash Lord
I didn't do anything of note in Cincy except avoid being three-stocked by M2K in all three matches I played him in. :dizzy:

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
I just got back from a tournament and I got 3rd next to Ally and Swordgard, I'm pretty sad I lost to Swordgard because during the 5th match I actually was leading until I somehow miscalculated my fuel on Halberd and ended up dying at 30% something on my 2nd stock.
Despise the fact he had an exta stock lead on me, I managed to catch him up and we were both from 1 hit from dying but sadly he grabbed me after badly spacing a nair and I lost the match. After that match I had to play Ally, because Swordgard sent Ally to losers in winners bracket and by that time I couldn't play anymore and Ally beat me pretty easily like at Apex. I'll post the exact result once the tournament result is up.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I used Rob also JJ. 13th/39. Though I rather use my wolf. I now main Wolf/Rob. Rob only for pikachu, falco, d3, and maybe snake. Mk,olimar, fox, and the rest of the cast is all wolfs. Cause I'm getting sanoscy training for mk.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=252630

MD/VA Circuit Finale
Am Bracket
Bye
Beat BetaZealot (2-0)
Beat EEvisu (2-0)
Lost to NinjaLink (0-2)

Lost to BMX (0-2)

9th/39

Pro Bracket
Beat SIN (2-1)
Lost to Boss (0-2)

Lost to G-reg (1-2)

17th/24

If everyone could post results like this, that'd be great
JJ is really good. I respect the rob :)

I got first in both amateurs and pros. Using Rob a good amount.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
I used Rob also JJ. 13th/39. Though I rather use my wolf. I now main Wolf/Rob. Rob only for pikachu, falco, d3, and maybe snake. Mk,olimar, fox, and the rest of the cast is all wolfs. Cause I'm getting sanoscy training for mk.
You're more of a Wolf main at heart than you are a R.O.B. main, so you no go on mah list.

(Wtf @ using ROB for D3? Use Mk lol)

i can post my meta banned tourney results

but i mean

its not a real tournament
I myself don't see a problem with it, because I posted Mk banned tourneys myself when we first did this, so I don't see a problem with it. Let's see what Chibo or Sudai says when they come across this to make sure because I want a second opinion.

JJ is really good. I respect the rob :)

I got first in both amateurs and pros. Using Rob a good amount.
Thanks. <3

Your R.O.B. is sooo legit. Main R.O.B. and Diddy, drop ICs, Pika, and whatever else you use for singles XD.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
yo nl will vids be up? i've heard lots of good things
check the thread.....its there

You're more of a Wolf main at heart than you are a R.O.B. main, so you no go on mah list.

(Wtf @ using ROB for D3? Use Mk lol)

I myself don't see a problem with it, because I posted Mk banned tourneys myself when we first did this, so I don't see a problem with it. Let's see what Chibo or Sudai says when they come across this to make sure because I want a second opinion.

Thanks. <3

Your R.O.B. is sooo legit. Main R.O.B. and Diddy, drop ICs, Pika, and whatever else you use for singles XD.
I use Rob for D3 at times lol. Whats dropping? XD

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
il post later in a more normal fashion but i got 13th out of 34 at DSO9, though i only lost to 1st and 3rd place -_- bracket ****
in comparison, in the brawl+ side tourney i lost to 1st and 3rd and got 4th lol, thats how a bracket SHOULD play out

beat a couple of ppl, lost to rookie and max

Top Bottom