• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official R.O.B. PR/Tournament Results Archive

TeeVee

Smash Lord
i was around back then, i lurked smashoards but didnt really post here. was more of a diddy main anyway and was on aib lol.

and t0mmy, it doesnt matter who you have heard of. you might have heard of chibo but you have no clue what wins he has atm since he hasnt posted them. even though everyone might have heard of chibo and knows who he is, he still wouldnt be ranked since no one knows his wins since he didnt post them. if those other robs want to get ranked, tell them to post their results, its that simple.

edit: fuu stingers basically posted the same thing

Tin Man

Smash Hero
(btw, Holy is technically east coast... there's a west coast Canadian R.O.B. player, can any of you name him?)
Tin Ma n?
I'm an east coast Canadian ROB as well. Holy id from Quebec and I'm from Ontario, both provinces are on the west coast of Canada. T0mmy to answer ur question, since I'm canadian, I really would know lol. Bundtcake is the West coast ROB from Canada and is currently number 2 on the British Columbia power rankings (which should be updated soon, ye I know my region :bee:)

T0MMY

Smash Master
I think that just proved my point: If your goal is to get an accurate PR then you would have to do the work tracking down their record and compiling the information.
This is exactly what I have to do with the PRs I'm responsible for. Yes, it is A LOT of work, a LOT of time, and very little thanks (more accurately I should say none).

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
I think that just proved my point: If your goal is to get an accurate PR then you would have to do the work tracking down their record and compiling the information.
This is exactly what I have to do with the PRs I'm responsible for. Yes, it is A LOT of work, a LOT of time, and very little thanks (more accurately I should say none).
Or they can just make the power ranking based on submitted results. Those who do not wish to be ranked do not have to submit results. The people who aren't submitting results probably have never heard of this PR, so why would they care?

T0MMY

Smash Master
CJTHoT: That would work if it actually happened that way.

For instance: I don't submit results yet I'm tacked in there with a wild guess.
This is why I ask not to be included.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
o yea bundtcake...well Drake is a WC canadian ROB as well. he plays with raziek and all them
:(, your wrong bro. Way wrong. Drake is an EC ROB main. More EC than me and any part of the USA (cause Canada's a bigger country :p).

He's from Nova Scotia. Look it up on the map. When it comes to North america, thats pretty far EC lol :p.

(I know my country :chuckle:)

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
meh
take it one mk at a time<3
no johnz.
the thing about mk is. he doesnt have to play a set way,
(like most ROBs do)
/adapt

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
i enjoy playing it.
I think it's near even.
some character's, like Olimar, have an annoyance factor that you have to get over. and i think once you get over it and fully understand how the character works, i think it's near even.
From my experience, learn to not let Olimar BREATHE effectively.
Kira Flax, name search yourself, or wander in here, and lay down a few things about this MU for CJT like you did me at MLG (i forgots :p stuff about Olimar landing, etc.)

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Three things to take care of:
1) ^Thank you sir^ but there are almost no videos of my D3 online and those aren't very good. Have you seen me play???

2) Lol at allied getting banned.

3) When the next update comes, Sneaky should be moved up for sure.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
i enjoy playing it.
I think it's near even.
some character's, like Olimar, have an annoyance factor that you have to get over. and i think once you get over it and fully understand how the character works, i think it's near even.
From my experience, learn to not let Olimar BREATHE effectively.
Kira Flax, name search yourself, or wander in here, and lay down a few things about this MU for CJT like you did me at MLG (i forgots :p stuff about Olimar landing, etc.)
ECK.... im very lazy , maybe later

T0MMY

Smash Master
Last tourney I had to face my share of MKs, I won, but Jem wasn't in attendance; Jem gained over 9,000 experience and is winning every regional lately. I haven't been to many tourneys lately, the last time I played him was back in... I think august... I had to play vs Tuen, Eggz, and Nerd (MKs) to get to him and he got me in grand finals. But now he's better than ever, I wonder how the match would play out atm.
It's tough, but everything you need to know about how to handle MK has already been written, just look over it and get to practicing.

T0MMY

Smash Master
I haven't been to many tourneys lately, the last time I played him was back in... I think august... But now he's better than ever, I wonder how the match would play out atm.
Got to play Jem this last weekend; R.O.B. & I put an end to his winning streak ([^^]
I thought for sure he'd wreck me, but I've put a ton of effort into the MK matchup, so I think that helped.

I really hope he goes to WHOBO and wrecks everyone like when Felix did major damage on MLG Raleigh. Pac NW 2gud.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Y'know what... fine.
Here's results of my last regional tourney:
1) t0mmy - R.O.B.
2) Nerd - Meta Knight/Falco
3) Jem - Meta Knight
4) Eggz - Meta Knight
5) Bladewise - Marth
5) Captain L - Pikachu

Last regional had players from WA, OR, as well as international players from Canada (Captain L, Firefly, Breez, Asadelta). The Canadian players were at the previous regional, though I didn't attend the regional before because my driver couldn't make the trip (he had work). But Jem's won every regional monthly since Felix took 3rd at MLG and it's pretty much been Jem>Felix>Nerd for a few months now. Which is why the last tourney had so much hype because I took 1st with R.O.B. -- though I accidentally played Sheik for two rounds against someone who didn't tell me it was a tourney set (I thought we were just playing friendlies, lol).

Here's result of the last state tourney:
1) t0mmy - R.O.B.
2) Viviff - Meta Knight
3) t1mmy - Meta Knight
4) Pwneroni - Wario

Next regional is the season finale and will have WA, OR, NorCal, and Canada should be in attendance again as well. It should be pretty big.

Silhouette

Smash Lord
Thanks TeeVee, helps a ton.

Its going to take me awhile to run through all my results since I really havn't been keeping track.

Honestly t0mmy you probably wont be included after everything that happened during the last PR.

Top Bottom