• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Pokemon Trading and Battling Center (Friend Codes for Friend Safari here!)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Sorry I haven't been on this thread for a while... If anybody added me, please let me know.

Sariku, please add my friend code. Yuchi, please get online. =)

Sol_Vent, I just added you.

Tonberry Queen

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2251-3917-8496
Hi hi, I've put my FC in my profile there, so please feel free to add me, just please let me know here? ._.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Hi hi, I've put my FC in my profile there, so please feel free to add me, just please let me know here? ._.
I've added you.

I guess I'll add you.

Y'know they really should just add an indicator in the OP whether or not people will add everyone.
I mean, I can definitely do that for those who say that they will if you'd like me to, but it's also unlikely that every new visitor to the thread is going to look at that and add everybody who says they will.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
You guys are great thank you so much!

By any chance do any of you have Poochyena or Shelgon in your friend safari?
Swampasaur has Shelgon. They haven't been in the thread recently, but if you're anxious to get a Shelgon safari you can probably PM them about exchanging Friend Codes.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Is there anyone here with Ocean Vivillons?
During my last playthrough I had ocean vivillon. I have jungle now from picking a country at random.

I kept 1 vivillon and one of it's prevolutions

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
Yuchi, please get online. =)
Oh, sorry. I ended up going to bed before you sent this.
Can you get online anytime soon?
You guys are great thank you so much!

By any chance do any of you have Poochyena or Shelgon in your friend safari?
I've got a Jolly Bagon with Sheer Force (its hidden ability) if that's what you're looking for. It's male and has Dragon Dance and Dragon Pulse, both of which are egg moves. You won't really need Dragon Pulse on a Jolly Bagon though but it's there.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
During my last playthrough I had ocean vivillon. I have jungle now from picking a country at random.

I kept 1 vivillon and one of it's prevolutions
I need like, both of those patterns. lol

THE QUESTION IS, WHAT DO YOU WANT IN EXCHANGE

I can give you up to two IV bred Pokemon for one of your remaining ocean patterns, and my own region Vivillon for a couple of jungle scatterbugs? (River)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I need like, both of those patterns. lol

THE QUESTION IS, WHAT DO YOU WANT IN EXCHANGE

I can give you up to two IV bred Pokemon for one of your remaining ocean patterns, and my own region Vivillon for a couple of jungle scatterbugs? (River)
Sure, but I can't do anything until after work...

Which unfortunately isn't for 11 hours

I might be able to tomorrow though

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I've got a Jolly Bagon with Sheer Force (its hidden ability) if that's what you're looking for. It's male and has Dragon Dance and Dragon Pulse, both of which are egg moves. You won't really need Dragon Pulse on a Jolly Bagon though but it's there.
Would you care to breed an extra? Or send it to me and I can't breed one and send it back?

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
Would you care to breed an extra? Or send it to me and I can't breed one and send it back?
I think I have two Bagon with Sheer Force to spare (3 if you count the one I've yet to train, but I'm definitely keeping that one).
I could give you one of them, I don't mind.
What's your code?

Reizilla

3969-4669-8685 (you can add it to the first post, but if you add me, send me a PM or let me know here because my list is almost full)

Is there anything you want in return? I've got Adamant Guts Shinx, Adamant Deerling, Jolly Metagross and Modest Flash Fire Houndours in plethora as well as a number of other hidden abilities that I could breed.

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
3969-4669-8685 (you can add it to the first post, but if you add me, send me a PM or let me know here because my list is almost full)

Is there anything you want in return? I've got Adamant Guts Shinx, Adamant Deerling, Jolly Metagross and Modest Flash Fire Houndours in plethora as well as a number of other hidden abilities that I could breed.
What other abilities are those? You might have something I'm looking for, particularly Abra's and Duosion's.
There's some that could interest me as well, so if you could name them all that'd be great.

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide

I added you as well.

At this point, I don't know if I should just like posts with FC's I added.

Reizilla

Fennekin with Magician
Pin sir with Moxie
Gyaradoes with Moxie
Froakie with Protean
Goomy. With Gooey
Dragonair with Marvel Scale
Magneton with Analytic
Gligar with Immunity (Impish)
Xatu with Magic Bounce
Chespin with Bulletproof
Poliwhirl with Swift Swim
Wartortle with Rain Dish
Octillery with Moody

And then I've also got Togepis with Serene Grace, Modest Room, Relaxed Ferroseed, Adamant Mawhile,and Timid Riolu and Deino.

Reizilla

Okay, just caught a Duosion with Regenerator.

My in-game name is Rei btw

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I'll get to adding you soon enough. Might be interested in that Impish Immunity Gligar (the one I have is Calm) depending on the gender, along with Bulletproof Chespin. I only have a few spaces left, as well.

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
Fennekin with Magician
Pin sir with Moxie
Gyaradoes with Moxie
Froakie with Protean
Goomy. With Gooey
Dragonair with Marvel Scale
Magneton with Analytic
Gligar with Immunity (Impish)
Xatu with Magic Bounce
Chespin with Bulletproof
Poliwhirl with Swift Swim
Wartortle with Rain Dish
Octillery with Moody

And then I've also got Togepis with Serene Grace, Modest Room, Relaxed Ferroseed, Adamant Mawhile,and Timid Riolu and Deino.
Okay, just caught a Duosion with Regenerator.

My in-game name is Rei btw
Can I have a Dratini, Chespin, Poliwhirl, Duosion, Magnemite, Gligar and Pinsir? You don't have to give them to me if they're the only ones you have, I'm fine with eggs of them.
If you're only going to give me one for the Bagon, then the Poliwhirl should be fine. I could really use all of those though.
Also I apologize for not responding to your trade, I'm currently level grinding in the battle chateau so it's taking a bit. I'm good to go now, just finished a battle.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I've added you.

added

and i have both regenerator solosis ready as well I'll be in for a little bit..
Sorry, I've had a busy day, I just got on. When do you want to trade / what do you want?

Reizilla

I'll get to adding you soon enough. Might be interested in that Impish Immunity Gligar (the one I have is Calm) depending on the gender, along with Bulletproof Chespin. I only have a few spaces left, as well.
I've only got males for both at the moment.

Can I have a Dratini, Chespin, Poliwhirl, Duosion, Magnemite, Gligar and Pinsir? You don't have to give them to me if they're the only ones you have, I'm fine with eggs of them.
If you're only going to give me one for the Bagon, then the Poliwhirl should be fine. I could really use all of those though.
Also I apologize for not responding to your trade, I'm currently level grinding in the battle chateau so it's taking a bit. I'm good to go now, just finished a battle.
As of now, I have extras in Dragonair, Poliwag*, Chespin and Gligar. Duosion, Magneton, and Pinsir I can breed in the coming days if not tonight.

The only thing I'm really looking for is Hidden Ability Poochyena/Mightyena.

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
I've only got males for both at the moment.

As of now, I have extras in Dragonair, Poliwag*, Chespin and Gligar. Duosion, Magneton, and Pinsir I can breed in the coming days if not tonight.

The only thing I'm really looking for is Hidden Ability Poochyena/Mightyena.
Don't really have a Mightyena with its HA, but I do have Charmeleon with Solar Power (which I don't need since I already trained a Charizard before getting that).
Can I just give you whatever for those?

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Scratch the Chespin, just found a Grass Safari with 'em.

So long as you have extra, I'd be interested in Dragonair, Magneton and Pinsir, as well.

I'll see what I can do about Hidden Ability Mightyena. Got a few Dark Safari's that have it.

Reizilla

I can breed a couple more of those tonight once I finish training this Riolu.

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
I can breed a couple more of those tonight once I finish training this Riolu.
I have to leave now, so you don't have to worry too much about the other three I've yet to get from you.
Once you get extras of them you should PM me so we can trade, though.
Also thanks for giving me the other ones, I really needed them, so yeah.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
if you can get on now we can trade.what do you have with a hidden ability
Almost every Pokemon with hidden abilities accessible through the Friend Safaris in the OP, plus Octillery, Butterfree, and Phanpy.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I'll take phanpy and I'm not doing anything atm in-game..
I could've sworn I had a Phanpy with Sand Veil but apparently I don't have access to it yet because my friend hasn't beaten the E4, my bad. Is there another one you want?

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I could've sworn I had a Phanpy with Sand Veil but apparently I don't have access to it yet because my friend hasn't beaten the E4, my bad. Is there another one you want?
can you get it without its hidden ability? if it's sand veil then i don't mind if it does not have it..

Top Bottom