• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Pokemon Trading and Battling Center (Friend Codes for Friend Safari here!)

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
@ZM and @Vegito: After that horrible run with Charmander I've been having insane luck Masuda'ing the rest of my team under 50 eggs.

@Vegito: I deem your Mewtwo to be the most dangerous in your team. I'm sure you threw out Xerneas to refresh Pystrike from the Intimidate but I'm not sure if it works like that. I'm also confused which Screen helps with Psyshock/strike.

@ IsmaR IsmaR : Funny you should mention Elgym as I just battled a dude with Beeheyem just minutes ago.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Psystrike/shock targets defense, so Reflect. I've actually walled Mewtwo's by Cotton Guarding against their Psystrike, then Encore/Seeding them to death.

@ ImaClubYou ImaClubYou - Figures, as I was just raising the Analytic one I had only to get its 'dex data/evolution recorded. Then I figured I might as well fully train it, along with a plethora of new 'mons I've been wanting to use. Close to being finished, but I'm going to need lots of evolutionary stones.

Speaking of that, if people weren't aware, the new PGL's replacement for Dream World (which just shut down for good today) is up. At the moment, there's only one "attraction" in the form of a crappy minigame, but it offers prizes like evolutionary items (including the ones you normally have to spend BP or do Super Training for. Just got a Protector to evolve Rhydon and some Moon/Leaf Stones earlier. Trying to get Dusk/Shiny stones now), and you can transfer them over to your game for free. This also the only way you can get the Discount Coupon (halves the cost of any clothing in Boutiques).

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
@ZM and @Vegito: After that horrible run with Charmander I've been having insane luck Masuda'ing the rest of my team under 50 eggs.

@Vegito: I deem your Mewtwo to be the most dangerous in your team. I'm sure you threw out Xerneas to refresh Pystrike from the Intimidate but I'm not sure if it works like that. I'm also confused which Screen helps with Psyshock/strike.

@ IsmaR IsmaR : Funny you should mention Elgym as I just battled a dude with Beeheyem just minutes ago.
Sure you can say that.

Pss.. Could you breed me a shiny Froakie?

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
This also the only way you can get the Discount Coupon (halves the cost of any clothing in Boutiques).
Just got the Discount Coupon. Too bad I already bought all the available clothing to me. :/

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Same. I'm just obsessed with having everything, especially items so rare that you never use them.

Alternatively, I'm expecting a lot of people to give it to a random/crappy Pokemon up on the GTS. See it all the time with Master Balls.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
ok i had to transfer my old system to my new one to get my fire emblem dlcs at the cost of having to redownload Luigi's mansion but having not enough space.. and sorry to do this but lost my new old fc as well.. 5172-1450-4569 data is probably the same as it was ice spheal, beartic, cloyster and the maison with roserade, and excadrill..
Wait, I'm confused; the current stuff I have for you in the OP is different than that. Do I have something wrong, or am I missing something?

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
the only clothes i haven't bought are the clothes in lumiose because they are too expensive and i don't really like them as much. and I've started looking for contrary snivy again but the gts is still like "we want your legendaries for our starters with their HAs
@ Firus Firus the data on the op got deleted because i needed to get dlcs back. mostly everything is the same as the first number i had except i don't seem to have roserade for the maison (honchkrow seems to have replaced it) I'll get the data for the maison.. (I'll place it here..)
Honchkrow@life orb air cutter, dark pulse, snatch, shadow ball excadrill@bright powder sandstorm, EQ, rock slide poison jab the safari is the same spheal, beartic, cloyster

Last edited:

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
@ Firus Firus the data on the op got deleted because i needed to get dlcs back. mostly everything is the same as the first number i had except i don't seem to have roserade for the maison (honchkrow seems to have replaced it) I'll get the data for the maison.. (I'll place it here..)
Ohh, okay, it's back to the original data for your first friend code. I gotcha.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
If anyone can do a dex trade for a few Pokebank legendaries, I'd be really grateful. I want to see if I can get some from the GTS with Happy Hour Smeargles. The legends I am looking for are Latios and Dialga. Thanks!

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I also have a 30/30/30/31/31/31 HP Ice, Timid Electrike if anybody would like it. Ability is Lightningrod.

Guess that Electrike from the GTS had ideal HP Ice IVs.

Last edited:

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
Sorry to go off on a tangent, but I'm surprised no one uses physical Greninja. 95 isn't THAT bad. Not bad at all.

I'm about to make an Adamant one. If only it learned Swords Dance... PuP will have to do.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I think it may be because Greninja will faint before it can pose a threat? Not sure since I only faced a couple of those, haha.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Sorry to go off on a tangent, but I'm surprised no one uses physical Greninja. 95 isn't THAT bad. Not bad at all.
My starter Greninja is a physical one. No idea what its IVs are, and EVs are all over the place as a result of mainly using it in game. Still use it to battle other people when I randomly get requests...mostly because I use my in game team to battle. I'm too lazy to IV breed more Pokemon until Pokebank comes out, so the only "competitive" Pokemon I have are Protean Greninja, Blaziken, and Ditto with Mewtwo, Xerneas, and Yveltal to a lesser extent. The "competitive" team is mainly only used if a stranger challenges me with an ubers team and beats my ingame team badly...otherwise I just use my in game team as to not make people angry if they don't use ubers. Still, having a non-competitive physical Greninja has its uses sometimes. Best moment I remember having with it is using Smack Down on a Yveltal during a double battle and its partner used Earthquake to accidentally KO it. I also remember using Smack Down on some person's Moltres who tried using Fly on me two times in a row. >_>

And not really having a competitive team without Pokemon who are considered ubers is why I never challenge you guys...that will have to wait until I have the time and the space to start planning one.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
ggs indeed. Weird how random stuff I was training suited the match perfectly (Pidgeot outspeeding Roserade, me going with Sludge Wave on my Clawitzer, Cof agrigus screwing over your Prankster, etc.)

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
Gonna work on physical Treecko's, Venasuar, Greninja, Trevenant, and Goodra.

Firstly, working on Bulky Charizard X along with Special Arcanine.

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
If anyone needs one I'll be breeding. Possibly until I find a shiny LOL.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
that last one was intentional as i was going to switch liepard out instead of having to rely on assist (iirc it goes back to Prankster when it is switched out). that clawtizer was a real pain though.
ggs @ ImaClubYou ImaClubYou i really need to find my shiny cottonee so i can work on getting rid of sr and relieve liepard from taunting potential sr users. I thought I'd get rid of whimiscott since it would have been taken out by sr lol

Last edited:

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
I think you would've killed regardless of the crits but yeh, I was like... wut. Lol.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Added someone from Miiverse offering a Genesect or Keldeo for a Ditto Safari...I don't think he is going to trade one of them to me. :|

Edit: Never mind. He wanted to trade one of them through Black and White...I decided to just let him have my Safari for free because I just wanted to have them on X before Pokebank.

Last edited:

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Added someone from Miiverse offering a Genesect or Keldeo for a Ditto Safari...I don't think he is going to trade one of them to me. :|

Edit: Never mind. He wanted to trade one of them through Black and White...I decided to just let him have my Safari for free because I just wanted to have them on X before Pokebank.
Is there some advantage to getting the Pokemon pre-Pokebank?

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
also going to have to take whimiscott out of the team it's being countered too easily :'( rip Wererabbit
Well to be fair I only have Trevenant to counter Whismical Encore. And I guess it's just coincidence that Trevenant is becoming one of my favorite walls this gen. Even with Hurricane Trevenant won't get 2HKO'd by Whismur. Through most of the battle one of my priorities was to keep both my Trevenant and my Forretress alive while your Whiscash and Liepard were alive and after that I could either set up or just go HAMMMMM.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
i think you mean whimsicott i don't have whiscash and i don't think whismur can learn hurricane lol. either way i gave up trying to find shiny cottonee..

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I've been thinking a lot about Mega Manectric, is there not a niche for him yet? He outspeeds Jolteon and can learn Electro Ball (and of course HP Ice is for any ground types). In my (semi) real team that would be OU, I have Manectric as my lead but prefer Mega Charizard. It's just interesting to wonder where Mega Manectric is in terms of usage since Electro Ball would be pretty devastating to something that doesn't resist it. I've been noticing its power with just my Raichu, let alone M-Manectric...

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
I really like MManectric myself. It's only problem is it can't really run more than one set making it VERY predictable. The most it can make of itself is a Thunder move, Fire move, some Hidden Power, and Roar/Snarl/Volt Switch.

However, I do believe MManectric is OU worthy. That's saying a lot since Life Orb Manectric is stronger than him. 135 Speed is great, but any Choice Scarfer can still outspeed it namely Garchomp. Even with all this, he's still OU material in my eyes.

Lightning Rod set

Manectric
Thunderbolt/Electro Ball(Someone explain BP gain)
Overheat//Flame Thrower
Hidden Power(Ice/Grass)
Roar/Snarl/Volt Switch

Ability: Lightnng Rod

Timid/Modest
252 Sp Atk 252 Spd 4 HP

This set aims to get one attack boost from a Predicted Electric type attack. At +1 Manectric can be a very great mid game sweeper with SR/Spikes support. Thunderbolt is the safest Electric type move to go for and can take out most Water and Flying types in one hit. Electro Ball may be a very situational move to use. Thunder can also replace Thunderbolt if you're using a rain team.

Manectric can also learn Fire moves for some odd reason. Pokemon like Excadrill, Garchomp, and Gastrodon might try to come in on a predicted Thunderbolt, but with Overheat, and Hidden Power(Ice/Grass) your opponent will regret ever doing so.

Lastly, you get a choice between Roar, Snarl, or Volt Switch. Roar is not a bad move on Manectric, only having one weakness, it is possible to wall a few select pokemon in the tier. Intimidate only helps more. Snarl is a bit situational. If you have no other choice you can abuse this move. It ALWAYS lowers your opponents Sp Atk and it 2HKO's Gengar unboosted! Volt switch has obvious uses.

Oh and... Shiny Genesect get!

Top Bottom