• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Pokemon Trading and Battling Center (Friend Codes for Friend Safari here!)

Respectre

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-1436-0975
I believe I have a Huntail, and I have two Japanese Zygardes. I'll trade them to help with your Oval Charm goal, but I would like them back. :|
Of course. I didn't want anything to keep. If it helps, I'll trade my Yveltal just so we both have something we want back.

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
I'd like to add to the Freeze Dry discussion that it is 4x effective to the likes of Gyrados and Kingdra. This gives some reason to possibly run a mixed attacking set with a SpATK nature because Freeze Dry will do massive damage to these mons but will not kill them.

Ice Shard
Earthquake
Freeze-Dry
Stealth Rock/Icicle Spear/Icicle Crash

Focus Sash/Choice Scarf

252 atk 252 spatk 4 Spd

Spatk or spd nature

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I do believe Freeze-Dry will typically be inferior to Icicle Crash unless the opponent has a water typing. I certainly wouldn't suggest any more than the 16 Sp.Atk EVs you mentioned earlier.

Shame Freeze-Dry isn't more widespread. I loved the idea behind Freeze-Dry and had to incorporate it into some Pokemon. I've only seen Japanese players use Freeze-Dry though most notably Lapras and Cryogonal. (Once, I did see a Vanilluxe.)

Last edited:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I run Freeze Dry on my Aurorus. In combination with Speed Boost/BP from my Scolipede, Encore to prevent other things from setting up, and Calm Mind for the hell of it, it's pretty decent. Freeze Dry is in essence the Bolt-Beam combo in one move, with the catch being that it is slightly weaker.

Also absolutely beautiful when people forget that it can actually freeze you. :p

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
GG Ismar I Fire Blasted Noivern to see if it would kill it at that point because it would be the best move to use to clear out the rest of your team(Scarfed), sadly,I always hear Noiverns fragile, but even at borderline red health it lived and cost me the match, or at least my Salamence.

I did get the skillful burn on your sashed Weavile, though :) XD

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Normally I would've saved it, but my replays have been dancing around 95-100 recently, so I make it a habit to not save anything that isn't a jaw-dropping victory (which unfortunately, I had one a few days ago with my Whimsicott with only 7 HP surviving an Azumarill's Aqua Jet thanks to Cotton Guard, then proceeding to Leech Seed/Encore it to death, but alas, my replays were at 100, so couldn't be saved. Also worth noting Umad defeated a Mega Charizard X, and Nintetails, and all 3 were shiny) or just really good/hilarious matches (saved one where I lost, but managed to FREEZE a Garchomp with my Magnezone's Tri Attack).

I'll definitely agree that hax through my Weavile's Sash demoralized me, and I was sure I would lose after it. XD The entire team was centered around Noivern, who despite not being its debut, now was the first time I was able to use it to its full potential (before I gave it Choice Band/U-Turn to cripple special attackers/walls, now I leveled it up to learn Boomburst and gave it the proper Choice item). This particular one had all my toil, sweat and blood go into it eventhoughit'snotshiny, so I'm glad it pulled through. I thought you would've figured out its bulky after that first turn, lol. Thank goodness I took those Leftovers, or else you would've KO'd Vespera, and destroyed Noid (figures the ONE time I didn't give it the Assault Vest). Not sure if it would've came out on top against Latias, so I was surprised you forfeited (even if I still had one more 'mon in reserve).

For those who'd be interested in watching some of the matches (if only to get the gist of how stupid/what the hell/beautiful they get), here's one of our first matches that was pretty close.
9HVW-WWWW-WWW3-GV54

Here's the one I had against ZM the other day (even closer than the one above)
B8UG-WWWW-WWW4-GWDK

The match I mentioned with the frozen Garchomp. Bit on the stall-y side, so I'll just point the incident happens on turn 32.
BWBW-WWWW-WWW2-N2V4

And lastly, just a little treat. This goes to show you should never lose hope.
TABG-WWWW-WWW3-M55X

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
I forfeited mainly because Latias doesn't have any attacks. Meaning my only damaging move would Toxic and we all know Magnezone easts poison for breakfast Xd

EDIT: Shiny Noivern is freakin' sexy.

EDIT2: What's with shiny dragons being green?!?!

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
My favorite shiny Dragon is Kingdra, which fortunately follows the Water-type "blue becomes purple" credo.

Although I guess shiny Mega Ampharos counts too, now.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
i battled someone on Wi-Fi that used an aegislash and used encore from whimiscott to lock it on king's shield. also used taunt on a non imposter ditto to troll him (though i used taunt on ditto first...)

and mega charizard X counts as well and is blue for its shiny form

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
Ampharos is a boss.

Sorry Vegito, I can't do Multi battles.

Watching myself on one of my first battles wth you made me realize how scrubby I was. So many bad plays, lol. I'm definitely a reformed man now XD.

Here's a little something for the world to see meheheheehe.

PSUG WWWW WWW4 G56P

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
Don't be salty, bro. If I only need to use one move to destroy 4 of your Pokemon then I'll gladly spam it. Besides, you were spamming Recover weren't you?

What was your team again?

Xerneas
Yveltal
Normal Charizard
Torrent Greninja
Keldeo
Mega Mewtwo Y

Ubers and bad Pokemon vs. my mix of OU and NU

EDIT: OMG HATCHED A SINY BAGON IN 12 TRIES.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
and i think I'm staying off of the ranking battles until they ban the illegal pokemon that were hacked to be perfect. because i don't think shiny landorus in therian form is actually a legit pokemon or is it?

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Don't be salty, bro. If I only need to use one move to destroy 4 of your Pokemon then I'll gladly spam it. Besides, you were spamming Recover weren't you?

What was your team again?

Xerneas
Yveltal
Normal Charizard
Torrent Greninja
Keldeo
Mega Mewtwo Y

Ubers and bad Pokemon vs. my mix of OU and NU
I was referring to DELICIOUS. I have a thing for people who use Substitute. Whatevs, GG.

I got rid of Keldeo for a shiny Absol & Shiny Alakazam which I never got. She is up for trade for any Pokebank Legendary. She comes with a free Absolite.

Any offers?

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
I'm defintely replacing Fire Blast with Heatwave, lmao. I hate Prankster soooo much that even I stopped using it.

Nicknames are all you. I would name Whismicott GIANTD!CKHOLE just cuz' XD

Aite Vegito. Your last post sounded hot blooded to me so I apologize if apologies are needed. Can't let my Gyrados set up man. Every Gyrados in the entire earf wants to throw a sub and then DD.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
LOL xD. fighting against prankster klefki was the main reason i started using pokemon that had access to prankster.
and i just prankster tw gyarados to make DD partially useless and ignore it lol

Last edited:

Respectre

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-1436-0975
I hate to keep asking for things, but does anyone have a Rough Skin Gible line lying around? It is the absolute last thing I need for my doubles team. I know trading is one of those things that's natural in Pokemon, but I suppose I'm too used to having everything at my disposal most of the time.

Speaking of which, does anyone here do any doubles/VGC? I been watching VGC as of late and I've taken a liking to it.

Maybe I'll make a Singles team once I grind out some BP items... which I need to do anyways for my Doubles Team.

Last edited:

Respectre

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-1436-0975
I dabbled in VGC in the past, and excel at doubles since long before that. Can also help you with your Gible. Any particular nature/IVs/Egg moves?
Jolly. No need for IVs, although I would like to give something in return if I can.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I have some extra Rough Skin Gibles, but Ill be busy until Monday. If you can wait until then I can get you one.

EDIT: All my extra Gibles have 4 perfect IVs as well and are Jolly.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Vegito2727, how did you get a Keldeo?
The only non-Kalos I have in my Pokedex are Suicune, Phione, and Lugia. :/
and i think I'm staying off of the ranking battles until they ban the illegal pokemon that were hacked to be perfect. because i don't think shiny landorus in therian form is actually a legit pokemon or is it?
It's possible to have one legit. As far as I know, you can get a shiny Landorus in BW, then get the mirror to change its form. Not sure if the one from Pokeradar can be shiny.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
i can help with doubles as well and by looking at the rules it's not all that different to what we were doing before bank so i should have enough pokemon that are good for vgc rules that can be used for doubles since i tend to focus on doubles/triples.

ok i wasn't sure if they put the no shiny code into those three or not..

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I have a shiny Landorus. Not hacked, from White/Black 1.
Jolly. No need for IVs, although I would like to give something in return if I can.
I have one that meets that criteria, though I was going to breed since this one doesn't have perfect Speed/HP. Was also going to give it egg moves.

If you don't want to wait, I can just give you the mother as is. Or you could take one from 'gashi. Don't mind either way.

As for what I'd want in return, I'll take virtually anything.

Respectre

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-1436-0975
I have some extra Rough Skin Gibles, but Ill be busy until Monday. If you can wait until then I can get you one.

EDIT: All my extra Gibles have 4 perfect IVs as well and are Jolly.
Sure, I can wait. Do you have a specific time in mind?

Also, what can I offer in return? I do have some 4 IV breeds such as Rhyhorn, Mawile, Binacle, Noibat (1 left), and recently Prankster Murkrow.

This offer is also extended to Ismar.

Last edited:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Ill take a Mawile then, I was gonna make one down the line so thatll give me quite a head start. And Im good any time at all on Monday. Its my day off from work and since I work Graveyard shift, all my off days I spend reconfiguring my sleep schedule, so as long as I kniw roughly what time youre good, ill be goid as well.

Also, if anyoneis interested, other things I have for trade ATM include (and all of these are 4 IVs) :
- Honedge (Adamant)
- Charmander (Timid, Solar Power/Blaze)
- Fletchling (Adamant, Gale Wings) *One Left
- Froakie (Timid, Protean)
- Swinub (Adamant, Oblivious/Snow Cloak/Thick Fat, Icicle Crash + Stealth Rock)
- Rotom (Modest)
- Gible (Jolly, Rough Skin/Sand Veil)
- Skarmory (Impish, Sturdy, Brave Bird + Whirlwind)
- Drilbur (Adamant, Mold Breaker)
- Delibird (Adamant, Hustle, Destiny Bond + Ice Shard + Icy Wind + Spikes) *One Left
- Furfrou (Impish)
- NidoranM (Modest, Hustle) *Two Left
- Audino (Careful, Regenerator, Wish)

I had more stuff but a lot Ive traded all of away.
And in return im honestly good with anything so long as I dont already have a perfect of it and it has good IVs.

Last edited:

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
Just for the record..

Shiny Charmander: 1000+ eggs 4 days

Shiny Bagon: 12 eggs 30 minutes

The last thing to get is a Shiny Phantump with Harvest and a Technician Scizor.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
good luck with the trevenant one. that is probably going to be the hardest one since it is a HA. I'm sshiny hunting for your "favorite" pokemon that i used against you :p (prankster whimiscott)

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
good luck with the trevenant one. that is probably going to be the hardest one since it is a HA. I'm sshiny hunting for your "favorite" pokemon that i used against you :p (prankster whimiscott)
Lol. Thanks. It'd be funny if people made entire teams just to counter Prankster Pokemon.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
so far the only way i know of to counter prankster is to invest in a prankster liepard with enough speed and teach it taunt. or in doubles have one pokemon use fake out while the other uses taunt but a whole team is probably not going to be possible since iirc one maybe two pokemon can have taunt with priority..

Top Bottom