• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

arcu

Smash Rookie
Are you going to make it this Friday Jared?
so far, I am coming home this weekend, depends how bad the weather gets.

If Andrew is going i will try to hitch a ride with him, or i could try driving. I haven't driven to Pittsburgh yet, it would be an experience.

Also, what time do you usually start playing?

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
Anyone want to play tonight?

Tsk, what video is your sig from? I need more Girl's Generation.

Vyke

Smash Champion
I wanted to go, but the snow is forcing me to go home early. My car ice skates on snow and does a quintuple backspin into an explosion.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Don't SD doing something technical
As soon as i read this i saw myself trying to do a 360 turn while driving down the strait away on 65 to Duq.

If you want to know how it ends,
did a 589 degree spin, smashed into a truck which sent me flying into McDonald's killed 3.5 people. After a 2 minute delay the fryers exploded sending my car into the nearby gas station killing everyone within 500ft of the explosion

A-Laon

Smash Master
As soon as i read this i saw myself trying to do a 360 turn while driving down the strait away on 65 to Duq.

If you want to know how it ends,
did a 589 degree spin, smashed into a truck which sent me flying into McDonald's killed 3.5 people. After a 2 minute delay the fryers exploded sending my car into the nearby gas station killing everyone within 500ft of the explosion
Jesus christ!

Cobalt

Smash Journeyman
Unless the roads are so awful that I can't trust the buses, I'll be at Duquesne tomorrow. I can't stay late, though. I have an absurd amount of homework this week that I need to finish.

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
Although I do plan to eventually make one of these weeklies, today's snowstorm makes it a poor choice for me. Drive safe, kiddos.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
I don't think it supposed to start until midday.

When is the earliest someone will be at Duq?
I don't want to get caught in the storm on the way up.

D20

Smash Lord
I will be at Duquesne at 1pm. However, I will probably only stay until around 6-7pm due to the weather.

We need a disc and cables.

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
I will be at Duquesne at 1pm. However, I will probably only stay until around 6-7pm due to the weather.

We need a disc and cables.
I'm bringing my Wii, but you should already have my disc. My setup is going to be useless if you don't have it.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Storm supposedly starts around 4 PM. I'm at school near Duq right now, but my last class ends at 3:30 and I don't really feel like chancing the weather. Gonna hafta sit this one out. It's already snowin' right now.

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
I'm going to meet with my group for class, but I told them I had to leave by 4:30 just so I could have an out.

So I'll be there around 5.

Update: There will be a $1 tourney next Saturday, 12-8. Official announcement to come later. Spread the word at Duq, get hype.

Vyke

Smash Champion
So I managed to make it home even after my car did a quintuple backflip into an explosion.

I landed on my wheels.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
I just got home. drove through like 2/3 foot of snow the whole time on 28, sure hope the bottom of my car rusts out as in texas we don't have the same standards with our cars obviously.

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
Snow up to my knees. Had fun running through it. Really isn't that cold out. Just lots and lots of snow..

Top Bottom