• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
So i just watched the first two episodes of evangelion, seems like a pretty cool show. I don't know why this is one of the few older mech shows I had never seen. At anyrate I LOVE how they decided shinji(whoever really ) is put inside Eva, pretty unique and smart imo.

also last night was fun. Naka you should upload those matches of me and jeff/you if you find time =3

TheLake

Smash Master
lol "Make it a galleon and your on"

That video is pro taki

M. Night is the man

throwing avatar in the mix makes this boy a happy camper

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
So i just watched the first two episodes of evangelion, seems like a pretty cool show. I don't know why this is one of the few older mech shows I had never seen. At anyrate I LOVE how they decided shinji(whoever really ) is put inside Eva, pretty unique and smart imo.

also last night was fun. Naka you should upload those matches of me and jeff/you if you find time =3
haha

*buckles your seatbelt*

a ride, you are in for.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
friday in the afternoon =B

swift - So I have been told, I am ready to be blown away.

**buckles swift's seatbelt and puts water wings on him**

a ride YOU are in for, when you see how badly i ***** naka and jeff a couple weekends ago.

**rolls 20 sided die. WEMP rolled a 1**

As long as you don't count that as an epic fail and your sense motive is 0, i just passed my bluff check.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Do you giggle when you say 'regina'?

I could eat tv dinners and frozen pizzas all day.

Youtube and goldfish crackers are the 'perfect storm of addiction'.

I've now written 75 poems in the last 3 months.

'Colors of the Wind' is rivaling 'Just Can't Wait to be King' as my favorite Disney song.

2064 twos team in the first week of season 8.

I look like Roy.

George Carlin is the greatest comedian of our time.

I jumped into an 8 foot high, 6 foot wide pile of snow and spent two full minutes getting out.

Still no ***** though.

How do husbands tell their spouses that they want to go on Wife Swap?

Short hop laser is half of my skill in smash. The other half is short hop flare blade and utterly inconsequential shield breaks.

Daily 8-hour Dream Theater sessions never get old (afterall, that's only about 3 songs).

My oven just finished preheating. Pizza time!

Druids are so cute.

It's been too long since I've seen a good musical. West Side Story inc.

I can't decide between percussionist and vocalist for my rock n' roll fantasy.

I'm rambling now.

Cobalt has the greatest falco of all time.

Hi Jeff!

D20

Smash Lord
So... I had to pull 6K HPS on the Valentine's Week boss in SFK because it was apparently too difficult for everyone.

I finally ran ToC10... and it was pretty terrible (the instance, not the run).

I also zoned into ICC... and wiped 5 times on Marrowgar! I was killed by bone spikes 7 times. Yes, on two of our attempts I soulstoned and was then immediately bone spiked again. ****ing 2K DPSers.

The time we downed him, I put a bubble, a renew, and a guardian spirit (if it was off CD) on myself before every bone spike. I still almost died. I'm pretty sure I could have made myself a coffee while the DPS tried to get me free.

I was in a VoA in which one of the tank's got 12 stacks of the debuff before the boss was taunted.

I am now a proud owner of Baron Rivendare's Deathcharger... and of the LBRS worg pup... and of the Explorer title.

It was a great weekend in the World.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Would love to, but we got a $1 tournament at CMU going down that day. You should come and hang out with us. All of the pressure with none of the impact on your wallet. I'll seriously help you guys with gas if you come.

I miss ohio. : (

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
i wish that dothac online got off the ground. There was a japanese beta for some months actually from what I understand, but it fizzled. I've been interested in how they would portray the dothack world in an online community for real for some time now.

AprilShaw

aka Logan
It's just a cool little computer game lol.

Anyone here know how to code in C#? I'm gonna start teaching it to myself but I'm trying to find out if I can split the code up into various files, and if so, how to do that. For example in Matlab (I know, I have to use it for Engineering class) you can make separate functions. Or you can do modules. I don't know if there's an equivalent in C#, or how to do it, and google isn't being helpful. C# doesn't seem very well documented to me :(

TheLake

Smash Master
Alan you look everything to bitsy like roy (what kind of sentence....?)

"STANDING SPOTLIGHT!"

"NOT YET!"

Nakamaru

Smash Master
my uncle wrote books on C# for colleges at some point. Dunno if i can let you borrow them or not though. : /

Nakamaru and TheLake get combo'd video soon to come.

Top Bottom