• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

D20

Smash Lord
I want to be out of Pittsburgh ASAP on Friday. I will be picking Logan, Matt, and Gerald up in Oakland at 4:00pm. Taki, if you could meet us there that would be great. Is the Cathedral a good place to pick you guys up? Anyhow, traffic is going to ****ing suck on 376 West at that time, so everyone expect an epic eight hour car ride. Be mentally prepared this time. I will have snacks and stuff in the car. Yes, we are going straight to Wesley's place... probably arriving around midnight. I'll post with more details later.

takieddine

Smash Master
I want to be out of Pittsburgh ASAP on Friday. I will be picking Logan, Matt, and Gerald up in Oakland at 4:00pm. Taki, if you could meet us there that would be great. Is the Cathedral a good place to pick you guys up? Anyhow, traffic is going to ****ing suck on 376 West at that time, so everyone expect an epic eight hour car ride. Be mentally prepared this time. I will have snacks and stuff in the car. Yes, we are going straight to Wesley's place... probably arriving around midnight. I'll post with more details later.
Yeah Oakland will be a little bit easier than Duquesne for me.

D20

Smash Lord
Im going to be at wesleys place =)
High fives!

you guys gonna be around during thanksgiving to play?
Several of us will be. While we won't be able to play at our usual location the next two weeks, we'll probably still get some games in. Stayed tuned for more information.

Taki... there is no way you are getting shotgun when Gerald is about three feet taller than you and we're going in my Corolla.

Engel

Smash Journeyman
you guys should leave later at like 6-7 to uh... avoid rush hour traffic ...and so you can play some smash at duq before leaving >_<

that or I can pretend I'm still a duq student and the other cool people who aren't going to rom can play at duq with me >_>

AprilShaw

aka Logan
If you make it down to Oakland early Friday we can smash :D

Or... go to RoM :D

Edit:

This demands explanation.
Look at Tim's tag.

Unless you mean an explanation as to why he's using it, in which case, it's obviously because he has to play extremely gay against Samus ^_^

Cobalt

Smash Journeyman
Cobalt! Come with me and Vudu! Sadly we'd have to split a hotel, but its better than missing the tournament. it'd be 10 for gas and 12 for hotel.
I can definitely do this! If you have AIM, you can IM me at CobaltAcumen to work anything out, and if you want my phone number, just PM me.

Anyway I have class on Friday until 3:30 but I can leave earlier if necessary.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
I would like to leave by noon on friday ideally. When can you get in?
I get in around 4-ish usually, is there an event on Friday? If so I could skip if I don't have a test in my chem class that day, then I could be there a little after 12.

Raziel744

Smash Apprentice
If anyone is up for it, I'm going to be grabbing TheLake and heading to Beaver to play with Rose and Keer this Friday. Get at me if you're interested.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
That guy looked like he was tripping face. He was out of his mind, and he probably freaked the fuq out when he couldn't stand up. It was really entertaining.

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
That guy looked like he was tripping face. He was out of his mind, and he probably freaked the fuq out when he couldn't stand up. It was really entertaining.
Lol, that's a really good call.

Btw, if you didn't watch it with the sound on, watch it again.

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
By the way Naka How much Room for people do you have in your car in case anyone else from Ohio Wants to come too? I know 1 other person is seriously wanting too

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Swift, I would also like to get some mm's with you and a few hugs. Sorry I didn't see much of you at SPOC, but I wasn't feeling too good.

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
Taki, I'm done with class. Going to eat with Logan shortly, and then I'll be back in my room (12:30 at the latest). Just let me know when you want to come over and I'll meet you in the lobby by where the vending machines are.

Top Bottom