• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Na!l

Smash Journeyman
the guy really good at ddr + the guy really good at guitar hero. i think that would make a good team, but the real base between any decent team is a kickass team name.
Me? I'm a terrible team. Does anyone else play guitar hero? I think alan said he did. MM?

A-Laon

Smash Master
@Alan: Woah, sweet! How long are u stayin?
Probably 'til 11 or so.

Me? I'm a terrible team. Does anyone else play guitar hero? I think alan said he did. MM?
Pro Face-Off, Expert only, best of 5 songs (No Free Bird or FoP due to length). Loser plays Pichu all night.

@Alaon: we'll try a couple trial matches once we all get back n see what happens : D
Yayuhzz I'm loved by Sheik!

takieddine

Smash Master
I thought slowhoe was a special tank :(...so i was wondering the whole time why my physical stuff wasnt doing much :\..

And lol @ my milotic sleep talk critical hitting your only milotic counter(slowhoe) with blizzard...

This friday alan and fritz bring your pokemans.

Renth

Smash Hero
Pro Face-Off, Expert only, best of 5 songs (No Free Bird or FoP due to length). Loser plays Pichu all night.
Whoever is honestly thinking about playing you in Guitar Hero best just back out now and save their time... with that said happy ******

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
Next week I will be at Duquesne already, and Rob said he was going to come out and save me from the boredom that is going to be "orientation". So at least me and Rob will be there.

TSK

Smash Apprentice
I'll be showing up for a couple hours again today
and lol at orientation, I think I went to one thing for that and it was the one thing that was required >_>

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES

Hey, Im going to Edinboro for this semester! (all the way from St.Louis!)

I hope you guys have "time" to play me this time.

Top Bottom