• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Nakamaru

Smash Master
I am confused as to where anyone got that idea. Also you seem way to offended by this when i believe it was you saying you were dreading coming back to Pittsburgh. If that isnt a bash on all of pittsburgh i dont know what is.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
I tried to do a regular tournament but people didnt want to travel to sewickley just to have a tournament. There are potential have tournaments but we complain about more than actually doing something.

Im curious what **** talking did you hear that we did at capefest? Cause Me, alan, and zack dont remember any of it.

pockyD

Smash Legend
i didn't ask about it

reik just came up to me and wesley and said "wtf did you guys do? people where talking **** about you the whole time at capefest" or something like that; i didn't ask what was said so i dunno

Nakamaru

Smash Master
the only thing that could possibly be taken as **** talk is we were joking about the idea of me and alan saying STOCK everytime someone died in the MM between Cape and wesley. Other than that it was probably more drama about the panel crap. Which is just joking around to begin with.

maximusartemus

Smash Cadet
Hey everyone. About time I dust off the old boards account and get back into it. I will probably be back this sat/sun. Sorry I haven't been real active over the summer, but I am ready for this year (hopefully).

Nakamaru

Smash Master
I can't wait to see if i've improved compared to everyone aside from taki, rob, evan and alan. Its going to be an interesting friday. Are we going to be at the same place we were at last time we were at CMU?

heynivek

Smash Apprentice
i believe i'm the only one you'll actually see from cmu on friday, but I'll have a couple of other friends showing up also. Lets meet at the same place, morewood d tower tv lounge. make sure you bring an extra setup or two, wiis are not necessary because i don't think there are any hdtvs right now.

pockyD

Smash Legend
i'll be there for some of it

unfortunately our school storage is only open from 4-6, so i'm going to have to leave to take care of that stuff

twice as bad is that there's not really parking around here so i'm going to have to walk home, get my car, pick up my stuff, drive home, and walk back

hopefully someone else will be here the whole time to let people in

what time are we starting?

edit: i don't actually have the internet at home so i won't be able to check a thread or anything. keviny give me a call and tell me when you're going to start setting up

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
Yeah Rob and I will be at CMU tomorrow after I get done with any Orientation stuff I need to go to which will be either 2:30 or 3:45 pending on whether I go to my team meeting or not.

To Taki and Alan,
In Alan's own words, your the ******* now for not showing up on Wednesday, kthnx bi, luv u lolz.

heynivek

Smash Apprentice
This is rather unplanned, and many people are still not here yet. Some of us, including myself, are just arriving and have to take care of unpacking. Do not expect a large attendance for an extended period of time tomorrow. I will try to maintain the setup count from 1 to 2 throughout the afternoon. If theres really a need i can get more so don't worry about that too much.

For the few of us who are still dying to smash, stop by whenever you have the chance, and give me a call afternoon. I will let you in and at worst you'll have the chance to play with me and my friends until you get bored, check out the play area, see if you would like to continue playing here.

My cell phone number: 240 483 1652
If you guys are really cool, you guys will coordinate whens a good time to show up w/ each other. right now somewhere along 2:30-6:00 is what I'm seeing.

weekly smashfests will be better planned and more organized in the future,

People going to be there tomorrow

1.Me
2.xyt
3. naka
4. pocky
+ random cmu people that don't post on the boards

people who will be there if they feel like it
5. taki
6. rob
7. matt
8. alan