• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
we should hold something because we'll have new guys.

matt as long as they have red/blue/green and another set of red/white ones(audio) its all good thx fir stepping up and getting some.

who's PEST?

dead-aim

Smash Cadet
i think a smasher of the day tournament friday would be amazing, i can make the certificates considering rob always forgets.

sweetooth

Smash Ace
sometime after 4-5... unless i cant go to my girls today. if i dont go (which i probably wont...) im game anytime after 1. what is your number so i can give you a call ( i got a new phone)

R0H + COL

Smash Rookie
Thats alright . . . i still wanna see what this kids made of ha ha. Im in tower A and I plan to go to the tourny with some friends just to see how we do. Its only 1 dollar anyway

Used to have aim, and Im workin on a facebook. you got a cell man??? If you need some n00bs to try some SHFFLing on or infinites, call us lol. My cell is 724-681-2527:chuckle:

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
have fun, perhaps i'll not go to let other ppl win moneyz this time around. im stacked with classes this semester >_>

hey everyone sound off on our dudes with component cables.

list version 1.0:
me

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
have fun, perhaps i'll not go to let other ppl win moneyz this time around. im stacked with classes this semester >_>

hey everyone sound off on our dudes with component cables.

list version 1.0:
me

List Version 2.0:
Tim
Matt

Tim I heard you purchased a set of component cables for Taki, is this true? If so that puts us at 3 sets which means Duquesne Friday is pretty much on...like Donkey Kong.

Also I had fun playing everyone today even if it was only for a little, and I didn't get to play Renth at all, sweettooth once, and Naka a couple times. Anyway we should do it again tomorrow I am free after 3 again, likewise for Rob and Taki I believe. Feel free to call me and let me know if you are coming, my number is 412-651-4361.

pockyD

Smash Legend
Assuming that means "everyone but maybe Tim" then I'll calmly agree..

..but I doubt it.

there are a few others i'd trust

though i don't know why you think i'd care whether or not you agree; where i put my money doesn't need to affect where you put yours

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
good fuxing **** renth great palying again.

@nail, not too often during th semester but during vacations and summers alot for me. i do everything i possibly can think of with the characters I like and perfect it technically

Na!l

Smash Journeyman
ahh cool, i was just wondering, because i have no one to play, so i've been playin a lot on my own recently

Na!l

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, mostly Peach. Recently I've been trying out Fox, but I think im goin back to peach. Any practice things would be HUGE help. Thanks!

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
Any one up to play today after 3. I do believe it is going to be Taki, Rob, and I playing if anyone else would like to make an appearance it would be cool. My cell is on the previous page.

@Jordan, I'm sorry I didn't pick up when you called the second time, I don't know what happened I didn't feel it vibrate in my pocket and by the time I saw the missed call it was like an hour later. I was planning on playing yesterday but my girlfriend came out to visit me so that took priority over smash.

@Taki, bring the component cables, and if you'd like you can update the first post to include my number since I'll be on campus and all. Just put a little note by it if you do saying only call after 3 please. Here it is again so you don't have to search 412-651-4361.

Also as a side note if we are already in the Nitespot we don't usually get cell phone reception so if your calling either me or Taki and we either don't pick up (especially if its after 3 and your calling me, I answer my phone 97% of the time) or you keep getting sent to our voice mail that is a good indicator that we are in the Nitespot. If this occurs just call a few times then just head on down there.

Peace.

R0H + COL

Smash Rookie
Heya, the crowd didn't seem too disappointed to learn that you didn't show for the tourny Tim, lol.

DASTARDLY did alright, but we were missing our top 3 or 4 guys. I got third, another one of my team members got second place . . . and some kid that played yoshi won it against him barely. For 3rd place, I got 3 bucks, my friend got 5 and the winner got 57! He was so pissed cause he had three stock to yoshi's one and still lost in the end. When I lost to yoshi with my jiggs, I couldn't get in any aerials due to his perfection of throwing eggs haha, but it still was close . . . the match was at konga jungle (bad for jiggly who needs more space on the sides to recover) (Shoulda played my marth, but jiggs was a crowd pleaser)

My quarter final match might have been against a tougher opponent, (fox) but jiggly is a fox bane lol.

It was at battlefield, I got in wop right off the bat for a KO. Then I up-throw rest comboed him. Then he killed me twice when I missed two rest-combos due to his high damage. But the final kill was sweet for me, cause I faired him off the edge, then edge-hogged perfectly... Everyone was cheering

Anyway, i posted my number (724-681-2527) so gimme a call or text (im verizon) cause I would like to challenge myself and meet up with you guys . . . especially on Fridays (im free for the most part)

Top Bottom