• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
I will inevitably be at some of your smashfests...not this week or even month maybe, because I'll be settling in. How do you guys normally do this? Is it just in campus?

I've been in town in the past...just not in a bit. But I look forward to meeting the pittsburgh people after anchoring the St.Louis guys for so long.

A-Laon

Smash Master
We meet at the Union building of Duquesne University every Friday afternoon to late night. The location may be changing this semester to Carnegie Mellon University, but you can just check for details on that later. It shouldn't be hard to catch a weekly sometime if you're truly willing to make the trip.

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
We meet at the Union building of Duquesne University every Friday afternoon to late night. The location may be changing this semester to Crnegie Mellon University, but you can just check for details on that later. It shouldn't be hard to catch a weekly sometime if you're truly willing to make the trip.
Ive driven to pittsburgh from st.louis before (10 hours!)

And I constantly go to Kansas City to play with darkrains crew from st.louis, which is like 3 - 3 1/2 hours. I could just take a bus to pittsburgh and back sometime during the year if you all are within the city.

A-Laon

Smash Master
We're skrewed on TVs as of now. Until the Nitespot gets going again and everybody supplying component cables return, we've only got one - in the commuter lounge.

DickChang

Smash Journeyman
I told my friend who's a CS major at CMU to go play you guys once he's finished unpacking. he tells me he's been training with some badasses in texas. his name is bobby and he's a normal looking white guy. give him hell. haha.

PlayaFritz

Smash Apprentice
Lol, I beat alans Flaco with Zelda...I am Gawd!
Anyway...I plan to attend this wednesday with alan, and friday if im lucky, so i gues it will be a nice comeback to the smash scene for me. Ill bring ar, and a recording device if people want...

Nakamaru

Smash Master
So who is going to be around next week? Im having a special guest staying at my house house for a week and he wants to smash. So who wants to come down to my house for some smash?

Renth

Smash Hero
So who is going to be around next week? Im having a special guest staying at my house house for a week and he wants to smash. So who wants to come down to my house for some smash?
I want in on this someone buy me a plane ticket!!

Nakamaru

Smash Master
going to TGP friday, and i might be in colver wednesday. :/ Nothing is set in stone yet so anything is possible at this point.

Any chance you can swing something tuesday?

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Yea, joking about pulling taki's (suiciding) or joking around that your ICs are just WD->D-smash. The normal stuff that we joke about anyway. that kind of **** talk. Plus dont say you dont care when i try and talk to you about it on IM and then bring it up as if its a problem on boards.

Top Bottom