• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Renth

Smash Hero
Wesley, i think you can make top 4 but i think the most person in your pool to fear is Ryoko his peach is disgusting.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
hey does anybody know the shiek vs falcon matchup? or samus falcon?
Shiek is one of falcon's worst matchups i know that. If she gets you with her F-tilt spam there is really nothing you can do about it. Most of her attacks out prioritise falcon's arials.

Not to sure about the other one.

D20

Smash Lord
Let's see... I've got Alcoady (never heard of him), DaShizWiz (ouch), Kel (ouch), Linguini (Ganon), and Vist (probably good). I dunno... I can't say I'm too worried about Alcoady, but It's going to be close.

takieddine

Smash Master
No, you're mistaken, the knee comes out far too slow, Samus can fsmash and wd out of the way. I know what i'm talking about, I fought TSK enough with falcon-samus.

__HARM__

Smash Journeyman
naka your right because i studied a hugs isai match and smashing there shield ends in ****

cowboyardee

Smash Journeyman
Good sh;t, guys -- represent those of us who can't go to pound (better than we[me] could represent our[my]selves[f])

Good luck to all the pittsburgh guys, even the godd@m samuses...

..but not A-loan. I still can't find it in my heart to wish you well in smash. I hope PDK's little brother shows up and kicks your a55. Seriously.

However, I can find it in my heart to wish that you find a magical wish-granting squirrel who eventually turns into a beautiful woman or maybe an awesome sandwich depending on which you'd prefer during your trip. You rock that sh;t.

Finally, my hellish time in 201 is coming to an end which means that in a matter of a couple weeks, I may well be able to resume smashing with the pgh remenants and layabouts. Looking forward to it.

Renth

Smash Hero
Let's see... I've got Alcoady (never heard of him), DaShizWiz (ouch), Kel (ouch), Linguini (Ganon), and Vist (probably good). I dunno... I can't say I'm too worried about Alcoady, but It's going to be close.
Alcoady not familiar with him..
Shiz your a falco counter you got him rob!
Kel i've heard of him but never saw any vids or met them
Linguini is a ganon who's watched a lot of my vids lol
Vist is very good.

---- all in all ----
Ouch

TSK

Smash Apprentice
*Is still sad that he can't go to pound*

Samus vs Falcon isn't very good for samus :\ but remember nair, jab and ftilt are your friends :D... also cc dtilt is nice lol
I think I saw some Hugs vs some falcon matches not too long ago, those would be good to check out

Also, good luck to everyone... do well and then come back and play me :(

frozen chaos

Smash Apprentice
kel is a marth player... the best marth MW has got. i played him @ cf tourny.. hes not great but hes pretty good

pockyD

Smash Legend
yeah in like 2 months, and then i'll see you 4 months after that =\

give it to someone to bring to FC lol, or just give up on it

A-Laon

Smash Master
However, I can find it in my heart to wish that you find a magical wish-granting squirrel who eventually turns into a beautiful woman or maybe an awesome sandwich depending on which you'd prefer during your trip. You rock that sh;t.
I never saw a squirrel... regardless, the burgers there were un-****ing-believably good, so thank you for your good fortune.

lol alaon ggs man.
Indeed, thanks for the ***-whoopin -- your Jiggs is so tastefully absurd. :)

Wish we could have stayed with you guys... Chozen's place was... different.

takieddine

Smash Master
I dont think I laughed harder in my life on the car ride back, you guys would have been laughing till you crap your pants when you hear the story about Chozen's house.

Do young, money match :)

A-Laon

Smash Master
ChuDat got first in singles.
M2K + PC took the doubles.

Wesley, Taki, Rob, and I were out in one round of pools.
Evan, Swift, and Pocky survived until the second round of pools.

I don't know how Kevin Yeh did in the tournament, but in a friendly his Yoshi took 2 stock off of M2K's Marth even after suiciding twice. 2 Good?

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
yeah drephen stepped it up and cameback on both of them. I wish i got to see him beat forward.
Drephen vs. Forward and Shiz was the same thing as the old set with Dope. . . pull a grab out of your ***, tech chase, dsmash, ledgegaurg, all game. Forward had him, he just SDed in the last match :'(. I wanted to see Forward vs. Shiz so bad too.

heynivek

Smash Apprentice
yeah i got fro'ed in pools. the only highlight was me 3 stocking joe bushmans marth with yoshi. which was quickly outdone by fishy actually beating him in pools. my marths zoning just wasn't were it needed to be.

hopefully i'll get the chance to continue playing competitively this summer. nice seeing everyone.

Top Bottom