• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

A-Laon

Smash Master
I'd like to take this moment to say that Evan, as Sheik, lost a set to me by attempting to counter-pick Corneria just for me to pull out Pika and 60% thunder-**** him for the win.

PIKA!

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Corneria is good for:

Fox
Falco
Pikachu
Pichu

Bad for:

everyone else
I'd replace falco for samus. yeah his Fsmash takes advantage of the short blastlines but corneria takes away his SHL. Samus has one of the best camp games (and I always thought she should be higher than peach) and can take advantage of the fin game.

A-Laon

Smash Master
I'd replace falco for samus. yeah his Fsmash takes advantage of the short blastlines but corneria takes away his SHL. Samus has one of the best camp games (and I always thought she should be higher than peach) and can take advantage of the fin game.
I'd agree with Falco losing some potential on Corneria (uneven terrain hurts lasers, lack of platforms or consistent floor height hurts combos, ****ty ledges hurt sweetspot potential) and Samus can probably get a bit out of it too (albeit the low ceiling increasing the beating from vertical killers) but Peach still benefits majorly from the fin. The only reason the map doesn't work out better for Peach is because Fox gets equally impressive advantages and hence can **** Peach just as hard as ever.

Renth

Smash Hero
OMFG i just pulled the sickest thing with falcon.

WD back to ledge into walljump falcon punch!!!!!!!!
Naka did one better on me
I was Mario he was Falcon

He kneed me off the left side of FD

I did my down and b tornado to recover

Then Naka runs out FALLCCOONN PUUNNCHHH!

At the time i was using my cape to gain a little elevation to get back to the stage

I cape him as he flys by he turns around and falcon punches me off the top of FD

Greatest thing ever.

D20

Smash Lord
Pools for *Pound* 2 are up.

PockyD, you think you could remove any vids you have of me from youtube.com. I don't want anyone scouting me, haha. I'm serious though.

__HARM__

Smash Journeyman
pc chris is in my pool, no big deal lol can anyone find any videos of dot_eater or pacmanoncrack?

takieddine

Smash Master
Pakman has a couple of (pretty old) videos of him vs catuar, I would recommend watching though because he didnt get to show his playstyle, cactuar dominated the matches...:\

Dot_eater i remember seeing vids of him and his entire crew on velocity's myspace i think.

well, you can get your falcon practice tomorrow :)

Renth

Smash Hero
pc chris is in my pool, no big deal lol can anyone find any videos of dot_eater or pacmanoncrack?
Pakman is very good i played him a few times back at a cape fest, Super nice guy too.
can't say shiz about dot never played him, i've seen him though.

Renth

Smash Hero
HAHAA

DOUBLE POST LAWLZ...

Good luck to my pittsburgh crew buddies! y'all take care and **** em up for me.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Pakman has a couple of (pretty old) videos of him vs catuar, I would recommend watching though because he didnt get to show his playstyle, cactuar dominated the matches...:\

Dot_eater i remember seeing vids of him and his entire crew on velocity's myspace i think.

well, you can get your falcon practice tomorrow :)
if u stalk me on youtube, you'll find some scary ****. go for it. :chuckle:

Nakamaru

Smash Master
PC is lucky rob isnt with him. Y.link the falco slayer. :D

But seriously guys, kick some ***, and take some names. Can't wait to see some vids of the action.

Taki, try Ledgehop walljump reverse falcon punch.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Pool 13:
A-Laon
Blues
DoYoung2win
Kirbstir
MarioFan
Timma2000

Anybody I'm supposed to be worried about? I know nothing about these people...

Lucky number 13 nonetheless.

takieddine

Smash Master
DoYoung2win, and Kirbstir are the ones I know, although i think kirbstir plays kirby...

I'm so good, that I dont care about my vids being up, its all a huge mindgame building up to fool the spotters from pound.

I'll need some falco practice. Can someone also try to play Fox, Theres a ton of Foxes in my pool and in the tournament.

pockyD

Smash Legend
Pool 13:
A-Laon
Blues
DoYoung2win
Kirbstir
MarioFan
Timma2000

Anybody I'm supposed to be worried about? I know nothing about these people...

Lucky number 13 nonetheless.
doyoung2win plays jiggs/fox/falco and he's pretty good

blues plays ICs

kirbstir plays peach

__HARM__

Smash Journeyman
if any one can find me then vids please send me the link i cant find em. no one will be able to beat my bowser!!!!!!!

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Pool 12:
Cyrain
Kwan
Phish-It
Ryoko
Viperboy
WWRdude (Stupid MLG has my name taken so it's just my old aim screenname)

Anyone know anything about anyone besides Viperboy and Ryoko? I'm expecting Viperboy to tech me to death and Ryoko's Peach to be up by 5 and a half stocks, then manage to kill himself ftw.

Also. . .

Rob. . .

Try not to get shizzed on :p. . .

pockyD

Smash Legend
kwan plays a solid DK (he almost beat my doc in smashtality 1v1 then i 3stocked him with ganon on pokefloats o_o)

i know phish-it is from NY; that's the extent of what I know -_-

I think cyrain is an MD/VA-er

edit: Tim give me or wes a call when you get in so we can see what we're doing for dinner or if we should just eat on the way

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Wes will be doing dinner with his girlfriend on Friday at the very least. If yall go out on saturday, I'll probably come with, but friday is most certainly a gf night. Speaking of which, I need to know where you are staying Pocky, cause you know, I need to figure out how I'm getting from there to Maria's place.

Top Bottom