• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

__HARM__

Smash Journeyman
i was stalking drephen trying to learn how to eat falcos, hahahha i think he noticed me following him. Great tourny guys. Way to many hilarious and fun memories.

BUM****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A-Laon

Smash Master
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=106818

I was too lazy to PM you Pocky since you wanted to know if anything big in CT was happening. But of course if anyone else feels compelled to go, then by all means do so. Its a one day thing, but I can house ppl if need be the venue is only like 20 min away from me. This one should have a rly good turnout.
That looks sexy as hell. If Rob wants to go and is willing to give me a ride I'll definitely attend. Hell, if not, I'll still see if I could work out my own ride.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
That looks sexy as hell. If Rob wants to go and is willing to give me a ride I'll definitely attend. Hell, if not, I'll still see if I could work out my own ride.

its about a 8-9 hour drive, but I can help u cut it to about 7-8. nevertheless if you were to actually make that drive I'd gladly house you without hesitation, because im sure after a one day event that you wouldn't wanna turn right around and go home. Taking that trip would be pretty ballsy

note: I can house all of our crew if need be , and then some but like still the that trip to CT isnt short :p

pockyD

Smash Legend
a-laon if you want to take a train over to philly or something i'm sure wes could find a way to bring you up

on the other hand, there is talk of TSA holding an event on the same day (week before FC, right?), so i'm up in the air (it would just be so much closer)

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Just throwing this out there. Mark leaves the 7th of july. We want to try to do one last big visit before he leaves? I'm going up either way, but it'd be fun to not go alone.

A-Laon

Smash Master
its about a 8-9 hour drive, but I can help u cut it to about 7-8. nevertheless if you were to actually make that drive I'd gladly house you without hesitation, because im sure after a one day event that you wouldn't wanna turn right around and go home. Taking that trip would be pretty ballsy

note: I can house all of our crew if need be , and then some but like still the that trip to CT isnt short :p
If I do this, I'd be coming up Friday, staying overnight, then staying overnight Saturday as well and leaving Sunday. Only logical way for it to work. I'll see what rides I can get going and get back to you.

a-laon if you want to take a train over to philly or something i'm sure wes could find a way to bring you up
I'll look into it if I can't find any other rides first. Thanks.

Just throwing this out there. Mark leaves the 7th of july. We want to try to do one last big visit before he leaves? I'm going up either way, but it'd be fun to not go alone.
I definitely want to visit him again before he leaves, and it would be great if it could become something of a fest. Let's get a weekend planned out for it.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
so much shiz going on @ that time. hmm only time will tell eh?

hey are OC3 and FCD rly on the same day?

Yo like unless I get some unexpected income or a ride from someone, I will not be able to get to pitts in that amount of time. Like the only way I can go is if I pack my things and go(fly) this weekend, but then i'd be broke for about 3 weeks till my new job starts and I can't do that.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it to Vesticle, there's a PTQ for MTG on the 7th in NYC, and since I'm much better at MTG than I am at smash, it's probably going to take precedence. You could still take a train into Philly if you can get a ride from NYC or somewhere accessible along the way, but I don't want people getting their hopes up for me to go when it's pretty unlikely.

heynivek

Smash Apprentice
oh snap mtg man! i never played it but i think its really cool.

i probably won't travel outside local for smash. but i fully support those who are. hopefully we can all make the adjustments to perform better this time around.

Na!l

Smash Journeyman
So who feels like comin down to my place saturday? You dont have to bring anything but BYOC. Smash tourney, Halo 2, Gears, Poker tourney. Starts at 2

pockyD

Smash Legend
well my primary fear was that they wouldn't give me the days off at all and then look down on me for trying to skip out on work so much

but it's all good

you should try to hop in too

__HARM__

Smash Journeyman
i'll try to find some time, what time where u thinken taki? o and matts back into smash and he is maining fox now

takieddine

Smash Master
apparently not, no one wants to, but if we want to reschedule, i'm game.

edit: /randm/ anyone want to see my 1 million polygon model of a velociraptor? /randm/

Na!l

Smash Journeyman
I'm defiantly up for some smash next week, tomorrow is getting ready for party, Saturday is party, so too much going on there.

Edit: Didn't see those images, taki, that's 1337.

Edit2: U mean in the cafeteria?

takieddine

Smash Master
Arms and fingers arent bent to get them set up for animation properly.

Anywho, I'm up for smash today, but later @ around 5:00. Everyone call me later in the afternoon if you want in.

Na!l

Smash Journeyman
(i like to spam)

yea, tomorrow at my house theres smash and halo2 and free food and stuff.
104 Vernon Ave
Belle Vernon PA, 15012

I guess post if you're coming, or just show up.

Top Bottom