• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

pdk

Smash Lord
good **** there taki, planning on making something bigger (still-life scene, animation, etc) with it?

on a side note if i ever show up at the weeklies again you and me gotta get in some KOF matches, you own the PSX version of 99 right? (or of course there's always mame, wink wink)

pdk

Smash Lord
hey PDK you've been MIA for a bit, where ya been?
couldn't figure out my way around the CMU campus when we moved there and most of the time we've had our hands full some way or another during friday afternoons since, though i should probably see if getting to nail's grad party is an option; it's tomorrow, right?

but the magic of mame and KOF netplay has been my new FIGHTAN GAEM obsession lately (i never cared about pokeymans), if anyone brings a laptop with some emulators and KOF games or just a PS2 and ports of the games to the grad party that'd be grand; or better yet join in on the netplay fun sometime!

Na!l

Smash Journeyman
yea, its tomorrow, and i have a PS2 hard drive, so if u want, u can burn it to the HD to eliminate loading screens (and so i have a copy ^_^)

pdk

Smash Lord
yea, its tomorrow, and i have a PS2 hard drive, so if u want, u can burn it to the HD to eliminate loading screens (and so i have a copy ^_^)
i've got a laptop with the roms (and a PS2 arcade stick) but no knowledge of how to use a PS2 hard drive so...

and you do already have the emulator (probably some form of mame) set up on the PS2 hd right?

Na!l

Smash Journeyman
nope, the PS2 HD just acts like Dameon Tools, where it runs off of the ISOs of PS2 games or DVDs. No emulators, nor any way to set that up...I mis read your post, i thought u had the PS2 game.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Sorry taki, would've been there except for extenuating circumstances... Like me not getting sleep because of roofers and other crap. >.>

Anyone interested in going to marks tomorrow early and staying the day there instead of friday?

pdk

Smash Lord
nope, the PS2 HD just acts like Dameon Tools, where it runs off of the ISOs of PS2 games or DVDs. No emulators, nor any way to set that up...I mis read your post, i thought u had the PS2 game.
ehh...

if you've got a decent PC with some spare USB ports (for controllers and maybe a flash drive) and some form of video output port (VGA should do; i have a cheap signal converter laying around that i believe could convert VGA to composite or s-video for a TV if needed) we could make this happen in a ghetto sort of setup

edit: and what's this about heading back to duq?

TSK

Smash Apprentice
:\ Why is everything when I'm working... anyways I'm off Tuesday so there better be some duq smash or something that day :(

and if we are doing weeklies again then tell me what day I should have off each week from work lol

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Your tsk!... >.>

Anyway im in colver right now due to my schedule changing again. Missed my chance to meet Inui. : ) I also got roped into being a camp counselor for VBS all this week. >.> So i might not see you guys at the next duquesne.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
All i know is just now got back. Mark has some sweet mario(renth) vs Fox(naka) vids, and some random other ****e like me beating him in a marth ditto at 3am. >.> Dude, that shouldn't have happened.

Off the stage double edge dance meteor FTW!

Oh and swift to.

xyt

Smash Lord
nah.. this is from somtime last semester
it's just that i finally took the time to learn how to upload a video @_@).
no DDR/ITG in korea = / just pump

THEY BETTER HAVE SHEIK
SHEIK IS NEEDED @_@)!! YAY GAYNESS

pockyD

Smash Legend
i was playing some sheik yesterday and the boost grab is really useful

i don't know what you're talking about when you say it's not

heynivek

Smash Apprentice
i love pump it up, i think the music and art and steps are hotter than ddr/itg. thats probably cause things in korea/latin america are usually hotter in general.

boost grab = dash attack + grab? that thing is hotness on sheik.

wario is my current hero for brawl. can't wait to bite someone in the ***. btw yoshi is totally gonna be top teir so watch yourselves.

Top Bottom