• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

mario madman

Smash Cadet
umm yeah id like to join the SCS im good at smash but dont got many ppl to play but heres my info its also in the requitment thread and the player finder but here

Name-Mike Puff
Alias-Dr Headshot/kynaro
Age-13
Email-kynaro36@verizon.net
Location-Pittsburgh Pa
Phone#-412-431-5562
Mains-Dr mario,mario,pikachu...and i geuss im not bad with Mr G&M
Main Stages-Poke Floats,Hyrule Temple,Mushroom Kingdom II,Rainbow Ride
Worst Stages-Termina Bay,Venom
Favorite Moves-Up+b/Down+b/A+>smash/Super sheet

im a good player i train against 2 lvl 3 and 1 lvl 6 i know im not the best but im good so can i join??

oh ya im cyber schooled so i can go to these things at anytime generaly so yay me and in the pa player thing i was ofered to go and was wondering can i get directions

my address is 209 Reifert Street ..its near Mount Oliver and carrick so can someone e-mail me them my emails above and if that one dont worksend them to masterkynaro@yahoo.com
thx if anyone can!!:)

oh yeh these things arent just were we can talk about ssbm but we acctually play ??if so do we bring our own controller cuz ide feel weird with an odd control

Evan-(Harm)

Smash Cadet
i am confused about this whole seickly thing, is it sunday or friday??? and isnt there a smashfest at duquesne this friday?

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
nah friday is DUQ as usual and from my knowledge the YMCA swieckly thing is up in the air.

hey you guys see cactuar's post for a pittsburgh panelist in the pennsylvania finder thread? just putting a bug in ur ears.

hey wesley long time no post.

cowboyardee

Smash Journeyman
Soo where the hell is taki in all of this to sign us in? Oh wait Rob goes to Duquesne to... So whens someone going to be there to sign people in?
Do we need to be signed in for the duquesne friday weeklies? I never knew. Or is the plan different from last semester?

Anyway, I'm most likely in on friday. I'll call Jordan/sweettooth too since he never checks the boards.

Also, this semester, my schedule has my day off on wednesdays. On account of girlfriend and lack of TVs I cant have 10 or 20 people over, but if a few people are ever interested in playing on wednesdays sometime at my place (or yours) let me know.

Evan-(Harm)

Smash Cadet
dudes i really dont think they care about signing in. i have never been signed in there even one time. all i have ever done is flashed the gamcube controller and access was granted.

Renth

Smash Hero
I do believe i need to make an appearance to one of these sometime.

Also...

Take it easy on the Taki hate guys i know your all just joking but wow i see it everywhere :laugh:

pockyD

Smash Legend
it depends on the desk attendant; they usually don't care but i've had like one or two sticklers that insisted i get checked in

for the record, what time are you there taki? always there before me but i can show up earlier this week; i don't want to get unlucky with a DA and stand outside waiting for someone to show up and check me in -_-

takieddine

Smash Master
I'll be there almost all day -_-, pretty much from noon, its on...

I dont even have a mandatory class to attend to like last semester, but yea, around 12:00...I should be there...

mario madman

Smash Cadet
can i get directions plz im getting a ride and he dont know how to get there and if i get the directions il be there as early as possible (aka 1:00)so see you there

ROB_[MCC}

Smash Apprentice
Well, here's the address... Mapquest.com would be your best bet for directions.

Address: 1000 Locust St, Pittsburgh, PA
"the Nitespot"
Duquesne University Union Building, lowest floor

Just to warn you though, I'm not sure how comfortable you (and your parentals) would be with spending the entire afternoon hanging out with college kids. We're all in the age range of 18-22, and I know you're on the young side. If you don't have a problem with it, we don't have a problem with it. Just throwing that out there.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Just to warn you though, I'm not sure how comfortable you (and your parentals) would be with spending the entire afternoon hanging out with college kids.

yup, just like that s**t u see on MTV. its real, all us college students drink and smoke our brains out. We also abuse drugs b4 test and get straight A's. we also are immune to the force known as sleep thus not needing any. and yes just like on MTV all of us wear hoodies and shorts in crazy *** weather. as a matter of fact, its snowing and im wearing that COMBO right now.:cool:

mario madman

Smash Cadet

"the Nitespot"

Just to warn you though, I'm not sure how comfortable you (and your parentals) would be with spending the entire afternoon hanging out with college kids. We're all in the age range of 18-22, and I know you're on the young side. If you don't have a problem with it, we don't have a problem with it. Just throwing that out there.
dont worry i know and theres only ******* kids in the neghborhood so i usually can only hang out with ppl in that range and my parents know ..oh yeah thx for the directions..:):laugh:

Evan-(Harm)

Smash Cadet

"the Nitespot"

hahahah we arent your average college/almost college kids...... instead .we play a video game that has fighting foxes, cream puffs, pokemon and dinosaurs fighting each other in happy floating levels on friday nights.........:dizzy:

mario madman

Smash Cadet
hahahah we arent your average college/almost college kids...... instead .we play a video game that has fighting foxes, cream puffs, pokemon and dinosaurs fighting each other in happy floating levels on friday nights.........:dizzy:

..........this is so funny i cant and wont make...any ...com..*uncontrolable laughter...*ment..ahhaahahhahahahahahhahahhahahahahhhahahaahaaahahhahahahasahhaha
ahhaaahahhahahahghahahahahahahahahhaahahhaha:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

and italian plumbers...dont forget the mario bros..

Evan-(Harm)

Smash Cadet
lol yea naka, but there was only 3 of us in the m.c.c there, all you guys probally would have needed was tim hahah.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Allow me to add to the pile -- I've been working on a hell of lot of aspects of my game and have definitely improved since last time... but even better yet...

Kakashi has decided to show his face this Friday in hopes of brushing off the remnants of his scrubdom!

This is gonna be one hell of a Friday.

cowboyardee

Smash Journeyman
At naka's suggestion, i've decided to learn tech. Several times this week, I turned on my console and taki'd it up. Those lvl 1s never knew what hit em.

This friday, expect me to be at least 4% faster than you've ever seen me before. Yeah!

K_Walk

Smash Apprentice
Count me in on Friday.

I still have yet to play A-Laon (fellow SCS member, no less) and Evan-Harm; and I would like to play dis new and improoovveed SwiftBass. Trix welcomed.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero

Count me in on Friday.

I still have yet to play A-Laon (fellow SCS member, no less) and Evan-Harm; and I would like to play dis new and improoovveed SwiftBass. Trix welcomed.
sounds like a plan.

Btw im going ask for a 2-3 with everyone i face, i mean anyone can win matches once and go the next person for a while, but i wanna run some sets with everyone possible.

EDIT: do we have 4 setups?

Renth

Smash Hero
many apologizes for the plans falling through now i've got nothing to do at all this weekend :laugh: Swift have fun tearing them up but watch it no matter how good you are if you play like an idiot the simpliest of noobs could beat you.

Top Bottom