• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

PlayaFritz

Smash Apprentice
Yea, that would be nice if you could bring it on Friday, I will let you know ahead of time if some catastrophic reason fprces me not to come

Na!l

Smash Journeyman
Aww man, can you guys help me? My parents wont let me go to Duquesne weeklies because...theyre jerks. Its about the shooting that happend last year somtime. Also, you guys are older than the members of RiTN. Im 17 and 10 months (close enough, right?) Shawn is 18 and so is Switch (Dale) Demon is 17. Im sure most of you are in college at Dequesne...but is there anything you can think of to say get them to go? I live in Belle Vernon, and ive driven to penguin games abunch of times, so getting to pittsburgh is no problem. I dunno, help?

A-Laon

Smash Master
You are fighting a war, my friend. Oh, the hell I've gone through with my parents regarding almost everywhere I've gone for smash. I basically just used every force and piece of psychological warfare at my disposal (because, as proven multiple times over, protective parents are invulnerable to facts and the apparent truth) until I could eventually con... er, manipu-... excuse me... persuade my parents of it's safety. See if they're willing to actually check out the nitespot and see it with their own eyes -- this is what scored it for me. Are they largely oblivious? Yes. Is this all unnecessary? Very. Regardless, just do what it takes to satisfy them, and you'll be without the burden on your smashing forever on.

Good luck. You'll ****in' need it.

pockyD

Smash Legend
it's fine, and we all generally look like friendly people (except for naka =) )

i guess i was lucky... after i turned 16 my parents didn't really care where i went

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Let's just hope that none of the gang members with their semi-automatic weapons are doing huge quantities of illegal drugs while engaging in promiscuous and unprotected sex, while we're there. That would be really embarassing...

Seriously though, there's just about nothing to worry about, the Nitespot is all coshere and if anyone brings any trouble ever, we're not likely to take that ****. We've got a good setup and we're not looking to let that change.

pockyD

Smash Legend
i'm just joking

cory would be way scarier (from a parent's POV i mean) anyway =)

we should just have taki talk to them; who knows, maybe he could make some bus fare out of it too

Nakamaru

Smash Master
I know. Its still fun to play along though.

Anyway Na!l, Coru, Myself, Evan, Alan, Playa fitz, and Kakashi are all still in highschool. So your not out of place.

__HARM__

Smash Journeyman
My name is alan and i like to construct ridiculous sentences on smashboards, i think i need slapped.

ROB_[MCC}

Smash Apprentice
1pm est as usual. See you all there.

Taki, you maining CF now? I'd be so pumped if you were... I mean, nothing against your Fox. The world need more CF mains.

__HARM__

Smash Journeyman
if you guys are talking about duq friday i won't be there this friday or cyberconxion.
Me and real samus wes are training.

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
Me and Corey still might show up for a little while like last time (at least like last time for me when I had to battle my way to Robinson through 1 hours worth of traffic, but you know what, good smash is worth it). We'd be there at like 3:10, precisely.

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
I work at a restaurant in Robinson that be why Naka. Its good money but I always work weekends which really cuts into my Smash time.

ROB_[MCC}

Smash Apprentice
Haha, you lost to a pokemon! Oh, and Wes... Mewtwo doesn't count, he's genetically engineered.

Top Bottom