• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

pockyD

Smash Legend
signing in is very informal; from what i understand, it's student run so it's barely official at all

i haven't signed in since the first and second times i went; i think they honestly just don't care

just point out you're with the smash crowd and if they have a stick up their *** or something, just go grab someone that's playing smash to check you in

ps are you afraid to give your real names or something? =)

takieddine

Smash Master
No, we're pretty much staight to the point, smash and trash talk..

Friday: Mostly cloudy with a chance of snow showers. High 33.

Friday night: A chance of snow. Low 17.

it might be snowing, but just a little i think. Try to get here early, so you'd avoid the snow..

Nakamaru

Smash Master
I think im the only one at the nitespot who isnt called by my first name.

I might have to pay the $20 to park near the bookstore if i can't find parking elsewhere. Its gonna be really cold friday. -_-

So what is this hidden force that pocky is going to release on friday? He conna rock some pocket monsters or something?

Na!l

Smash Journeyman
Odds are, RitN will be there around 4-4:45. Ill bring my cube, but no TV because of the last incident, which if you would like, ill tell you tomorrow.

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
Ev, you better be there today even though you be cuttin school. We still have one set to go before I claim ultimate supremacy against your broke *ss Samus game, your combos are ghetto and her feet smell bad.

What now.

pdk

Smash Lord
probably too much to ask but do any of you who go regularly also pick up other people without the transit to get there themselves regularly, and if so how far (time spent driving, whether you'd be willing to go across counties, etc.) would each of you be willing to go to pick up someone?

t3hEagleeye

Smash Rookie
Hmmm I obviously need some work. Thanks for the fun time and a special thanks to anyone that gave me tips.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
probably too much to ask but do any of you who go regularly also pick up other people without the transit to get there themselves regularly, and if so how far (time spent driving, whether you'd be willing to go across counties, etc.) would each of you be willing to go to pick up someone?
Give me an address and i'll see what i can do.

Rob's Y.link = too good.

__HARM__

Smash Journeyman
rob made young link top tier. He has also inspired to me to lead a life of crime with luigi, and even if i lose everyone knows luigi gets ALL the ladies.

also it seems like the smash community in pittsburgh its getten big, i saw so many new faces yesterday.

pdk

Smash Lord
rob made young link top tier. He has also inspired to me to lead a life of crime with luigi, and even if i lose everyone knows luigi gets ALL the ladies.

let's see him compete with cold, hard cash

ROB_[MCC}

Smash Apprentice
Thanks guys, Young Link was out for blood yesterday...

Anyhow, here are the Smasher of the Day results:

1st: Tim
2nd: Sheik
3rd: Taki

EDIT: I think we had something like 22 people show up this Friday, glad to see the Pittsburgh Community stepping up.

maximusartemus

Smash Cadet
Ah great times once again. Congrats to the smashers of the day, be proud of those wonderful certificates. Also my sheik is just too good, so good that she has looped past sheer amazingness into the worst of the worst. Wes you may get to see her again. Also the best ending to teams ever.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
For those of you who weren't there, Hot Cheddar has such rediculous mindgames that we were able to trick Tim into Falcon Punching Justin right as he started a dsmash that killed Tim... on their last lives! Beware all who oppose Hot Cheddar, we will Mindgames the **** out of you.

Top Bottom