• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

pockyD

Smash Legend
ok well

we need someone to do a high-quality recording of the IC victory screen (with the y button... the high five)

all you video-equipped people, GO

pockyD

Smash Legend
lol it was just something we came up with on the way home after we were delirious from 10 hours of smash and one hour of waiting for Taki's specific bus to arrive

*YUP!*

pockyD

Smash Legend
or just an old-fashioned dance-off to settle your differences

i'm fine with mock crews if it's not EVERYONE there split into 2... if we stay in groups of 4-5 so it moves along and we don't spend the whole time watching (and can play friendlies on other TVs of course) i'm in

Nakamaru

Smash Master
when we do the massive mock crew battle you dont have to watch. We have 3 TVs and only 2 people have to play at a time. So the other 18 or so people can play and wait for their turn. Not that hard.

pockyD

Smash Legend
if you're yet to play, you can't really go play on the other tv's; it'd take twice as long if we had to wait 2 mins for every new player to finish their friendlies

plus crew battles just aren't fun anyway if you're not into it; if you just play your match and bounce, then it's no different than any other match

SwiftBass

Smash Hero

if you're yet to play, you can't really go play on the other tv's; it'd take twice as long if we had to wait 2 mins for every new player to finish their friendlies

plus crew battles just aren't fun anyway if you're not into it; if you just play your match and bounce, then it's no different than any other match

agreed, go big or dont go big at all

edit: sry had to change my sig after finding this gif..........<3 FLCL

A-Laon

Smash Master
I hear Renth is staying with Naka, and I'm inclined to believe this as it was Renth himself who told me.

Anyway, I'll personally be staying til 12 or later -- transportation reasons. Besides, no harm in breaking out some Guitar Hero 2 once everybody's gone.

__HARM__

Smash Journeyman
crew battles tomorrow? Rob what are we gonna do? If we could grab a couple scs guys that would be sweet. I think matt is leaven around 5 and i dont even think corey is coming.

Na!l

Smash Journeyman
Speaking of Crews, RitN will be there for sure this time, thats 4 of us. 2 Maybes to add are my neighbor, who likes smash, but he sucks pretty bad at it, along with my other friend who is slightly better....this time we will be there, no matter what weather....id say around 5

Top Bottom