• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

sweetooth

Smash Ace
generally any day that you are available. rob comes up on wednesdays, because he is off that day. but i get out of school at 12:20. and get home @ 12:50. but whenever you get some free time, just let me know. tomorrow(monday) would even be good because i dont have to work. but just let me know

Nakamaru

Smash Master
generally any day that you are available. rob comes up on wednesdays, because he is off that day. but i get out of school at 12:20. and get home @ 12:50. but whenever you get some free time, just let me know. tomorrow(monday) would even be good because i dont have to work. but just let me know
I can show up tomorrow. I dont have school. So send me an address in a PM, and i'll see you at 1.

A-Laon

Smash Master
I'd be willing to play you again sometime Sweet, but I'm not sure how our schedules would work out. Only weekends work for me, and even then only half the time. Just let me know when you're availlable those days and I'll see what I can do.

sweetooth

Smash Ace
no prob. weekends however, im generally in penn hills. but week days are the easiest for me. but hopefully i can start making it to duq. fridays

Na!l

Smash Journeyman
Will there be a weekly AND Naks tourney? Or just Naks tourney, which i sadly cannot make because i have a playoff game that day.

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
Every Friday we are a Duquesne regardless of what else is going on that weekend (unless its a holiday and Duquesne is closed). I think from what I read people start getting there at 1ish and they aren't done till usually around 11.

I agree with Pocky, how the hell do you guys get out of school only to go and play smash? (I've heard of going a half day and leaving to go to a job or even apprenticeships, but this is unheard of, and I wan't in on it right now!)

cowboyardee

Smash Journeyman
Just a few notes to my detractors....

****, that was a good match... and now there's finally a vid of Rob not getting destroyed!
yea i figured i would help him out...

but they matches when he's not getting destroyed are really hard to find... lol. burn
Ain't that some crabs in a bucket shi+.

that game just seemed really sloppy on my part though
Man, I play every d@mn game really sloppy. Sloppy is my way of life. ****, if SCS was my own personal crew, our motto would be "sloppy is as sloppy does." ...
...No johns.

that's from the beginning, the other ones are from when we were playing for a lil bit
For the record, we had been playing for like an hour and a half before jordan set up the videocamera, and IIRC in that hour and a half I had four stocked jordan's samus multiple times with my secret kirby*

(*note to impressionable people -- please do not let the obvious fallaciousness of the second half of the above sentence detract from the incidental veracity of the first half.)

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
For the record, we had been playing for like an hour and a half before jordan set up the videocamera, and IIRC in that hour and a half I had four stocked jordan's samus multiple times with my secret kirby*

(*note to impressionable people -- please do not let the obvious fallaciousness of the second half of the above sentence detract from the incidental veracity of the first half.)
<3 CowB!

*YUP!*

__HARM__

Smash Journeyman
i thought u quit renth. If you come i really want to see you play tim or taki.

Top Bottom