• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

pockyD

Smash Legend
yeah i have the hub but i thought mlg was ver strict about other people not posting the videos, and i could never find them

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
yeah i have the hub but i thought mlg was ver strict about other people not posting the videos, and i could never find them
if u have DC++ it shouldnt be a prob. if u havent try hitting Crtl + S to search and if that doesnt work then goto ur connection settings. u can either try to type in ports etc etc oor do what i did and set your connection to passive mode. they say its a last resort if u dont know port numbers and stuff, but my average DL speed is like 90kbps which isnt too bad for the size of some of this stuff.

Evan-(Harm)

Smash Cadet
12/21/06 i succesfully beat coreys peach with samus. I am marking this on the calender as the beggining of the end of peaches reign. Although , i left robs today getting b*tch slapped by coreys ganondorf.....i am going back to robs later for sweet revenge

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Dont worry about it..........Peach will screw your fox over..........

TEAM:F**K YOUR S**T

WES
CORY

what do yo think wes..............? We will take ove the doubles world.......
hmm, well, if Kevin's not around, I'll be happy to team with you for stuff, but I mean, comeon, how can you try to tear hot cheddar apart :confused: ? Jiggs/peach does sound delightfully gay though :laugh: . . .

ROB_[MCC}

Smash Apprentice
We're all within 30 minutes of Pittsburgh.

Actually, I'm not really sure how far Lancaster really is...

Dory..?

Smash Apprentice
hmm, well, if Kevin's not around, I'll be happy to team with you for stuff, but I mean, comeon, how can you try to tear hot cheddar apart :confused: ? Jiggs/peach does sound delightfully gay though :laugh: . . .
Its cool it was just a really funny thought.........
But im still coming for you..........

takieddine

Smash Master
Hello...........I'm Cory..........I like typing my ............sentences..........seperated.......by lots and lots of........dots.

:)

<3 cory

Evan-(Harm)

Smash Cadet
o snap son! Dude.....corey, takie is talken smack on you. 50$ money match him so we can he mad jr bacon cheesburgers!

Evan-(Harm)

Smash Cadet
wow, no one has posted in here in awhile. I miss duquesne, all you out of town college kids better get back so we can hit up the night spot again.

pockyD

Smash Legend
i went to a tournament in NY yesterday and it was just about the worst-run tournament ever x.x

we should honestly be grateful for cyberconxion; at least everything goes smoothly there

A-Laon

Smash Master
I'm waiting for plans myself. Of course, I'm game for any Friday / weekend... just need to try to fork out another near-impossible method of transportation like I always manage to do. :p

TSK

Smash Apprentice
So it looks like the first Duquesne smashfest of the year will be on friday the 12th then... lookin forward to playin yall again :D

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Sounds good. Also planning another colver trip the weekend of the 12th. So it might be 12-14th or 13-14th. Renth is cool with it, and i just have to confirm with Justin and Raymond who haven't been on IM for a while.

I'll make another thread about it since the Renth's crew vs SCS was locked.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
I'm really close to getting the sunday tournaments down at my local Y. Going to talk with him now.

Time frame will from like 12-6pm on Sunday. So we will have alot of time to play.

We have a spot we just need some dates, TVs, and GCs. There is a bus that goes from Pittsbugh to sewickley so people that ride the bus can get here easy. I believe it is like 16-A.

pockyD

Smash Legend
can't bring TV(s) if we're taking a bus x.x

plus if it's on a sunday there's a good chance the bus schedules are abbreviated, but if i can make it (schedules willing) i'll be there

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
yo thats sounds good to me as well (given the buses do right) the only way i would bring a setup is if i duct tape my TV box and bring my setup in that box.........not trying to get robbed or looked at funny

EDIT2: yea scratch the latter.....stupid idea

EDIT: yo naka IM me tomm at some point

Nakamaru

Smash Master
The YMCA in sewickley PA. 15143 is the area code if you want to look it up on like google or mapquest. i'll get more solid details and put it all into a thread by next thrusday.

Im thinking like end of this month/beginning of next for the first one.

pockyD

Smash Legend
so it's on for this friday (1/12)?

what time does this stuff usually start up? i've never been to one on time before but no classes/work this friday so i'll try to show up nice and early

ROB_[MCC}

Smash Apprentice
We used to be there from around noon. I don't know know what Taki's schedule's like, but I have class until one this semester. The rest of the MCC should be there around 4... ya know, high school kids.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
oh yeah i forgot about my schedule this semseter

crap. i wont be there till about 3:30 and like i'll leave @ around six this time because of a magic tourney.

EDIT: if i plan things i can make it there @ 3 and get in solid time, but after this week its cool because there wont be standard tourneys in magic at the comic shop for two weeks

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Soo where the hell is taki in all of this to sign us in? Oh wait Rob goes to Duquesne to... So whens someone going to be there to sign people in?

Top Bottom