• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Velocity

Smash Lord
yes yes indeed @_@)..
i mean.. it's not like i randomly msg'd the guy
to see if he's gonna be in korea over the summer @_@)..
and it's most definitely not becuase his tag has "KOREAN" in it!
yup.. that's it..
i would think koreans would play pump it up since a third of the songs are korean, ddr sucks

TSK

Smash Apprentice
Are there any matches coming up this week or perhaps next week? I'm busy on Friday, but any other day me and my buddy would like some new competition.
Every Friday at duquesne... other than that just random weekdays these guys decide they want to play on... so just keep checking this thread I guess...

As for this friday I'll definitely be there around 2 with my cube, and I'm gonna see if I can get Alec/Dan/Amiri to show up

jiaflu

Smash Rookie
Hey, I was wondering, what's the best way to get to Duquesne by public transportation if I'm coming from the Oakland/Squirrel Hill area?

pockyD

Smash Legend
From sq. hill...

61A/B/C/D/F
501 I think goes there too

from oakland...
All the same buses as squirrel hill, plus
71A/C/D, 500

jiaflu

Smash Rookie
Thanks.

I get out of class at 4:30, so I'll probably be there a little after 5 with a cube. I'll give you a heads up if I get lost, lol.

pockyD

Smash Legend
for the record, the proper stop is 5th at washington

get off, turn left, go up the hill

edit: the preceding stops are 5th/stevenson and 5th/magee, if you want to know when you're close

D

Deleted member

I hatched a male adamant charmander with dragondance

31/31/31/31/31/31

that is all.

takieddine

Smash Master
Me thinks we should hold a SOTD tournament if we get a big enough crowd, which is what its looking like. (plus I just need to win a tournament for once >_>...)

CaptainFalco30

Smash Cadet
Ok, sorry I wasn't around yesterday like I said I would for confirmation (somebody got FFIII for their DS yesterday!). I can come to Smash at the nitespot or whever exactly it is at Duquesne between 3-4, unless its starting later. All I need to know is how long it usually is, as I'll have to get dropped off, and whether I should bring my cube.

I can also bring my DS and Diamond during the downtime.

D20

Smash Lord
I guess I'll be at Duquesne this Friday around 5. I can bring a totally sweet certificate for the winner of the SOTD tourney.

I honestly don't know how long these things will last. Taki, can you get any kind of confirmation on the room?

TSK

Smash Apprentice
:\ I was just going to suggest a tourney next friday as an early birthday celebration for myself, since I'll probably be working the following monday... but whatever tourney this week or next as long as there's a good turnout next week :p

CaptainFalco30

Smash Cadet
alright, next week can be your early birthday present *shrug*

I just wanted a clue as to what was going on this week, since I was under the impression people were gonna come.

takieddine

Smash Master
THERE IS SMASH TOMORROW(FRIDAY JULY 5th) At the Commuter lounge in the Duquesne University Union.(From 2:00-3:00pm until 10:00pm which is what the people there said the place would close at).

I will bring 1 setup, theres 2 TV's we might bargain with the staff there to bring us some more.

CaptainFalco30

Smash Cadet
I'll try to be there at 3, and since you got 2 cubes i'm really not gonna worry about it.

oh, and i wish pain and suffering on whoever decided the parkway outbound had to be closed this weekend >.>

A-Laon

Smash Master
I'll be there at around 3, but my rides ****ING SUCK so I'll be leaving at 7, latest. This week continues to suck *** for me. :p

@Tim - Who were the victims that made your sig possible?

D20

Smash Lord
THERE IS SMASH TOMORROW(FRIDAY JULY 5th) At the Commuter lounge in the Duquesne University Union.(From 2:00-3:00pm until 10:00pm which is what the people there said the place would close at).

I will bring 1 setup, theres 2 TV's we might bargain with the staff there to bring us some more.
July 6th maybe?

takieddine

Smash Master
yeah i just took a look at the vid :).

Someone should try to bring recording equipment tomorrow, i feel like recording my Marth being very gay. (A VCR and an empty tape would do, I'll take the tape home with me and start putting them online).

Fafnir_Ragnaros

Smash Apprentice
I think its about time I get back into the smash scene, when is the next smashfest.
However, i'm leaving for a week in canada on the 13th. Is something going this weekend perhaps.

takieddine

Smash Master
Tim why isnt your crew match with vagabond there? from the time you tech that shine till you KO him with the reverse fsmash, that was too good.

xyt

Smash Lord
yeah i just took a look at the vid :).

Someone should try to bring recording equipment tomorrow, i feel like recording my Marth being very gay. (A VCR and an empty tape would do, I'll take the tape home with me and start putting them online).
now... when you say gay..... just... how gay...?

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
i have "animated gif producer" and i used that to import the video. then i added my name etc on the last frames.

i can do it for y'all if ya want.

edit: that wasnt uploaded up there @_@

Top Bottom