• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

gouda

Smash Journeyman
Played smash or just played? Either is metal, but one is moreso.
HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEUUEUEGHGHHGHHHHHH

been called out!

just played. the rain felt like nails and i couldn't go 3 feet in the water without my legs taking me out to sea

which for some people would be entirely desirable *wink wink monol lake aaron swagadotious wink wink * ;]

brb 400 ft extension cord, playin smash on the beach.

no juan debiedma in my part of florida :[

EDIT: in b4 alaon and mogwai correct my spelling grammar punctuation and existence on earth.

jbro

Smash Ace
i feel like i haven't been to a tourney in a year

and i'll be out of town this weekend so i won't be at ashtabula

fml

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
@ Vudujin, Nakamaru, MorningThunder: fun friendlies at IMPULSE guys, they were a blast... especially Vudu and his uthrow to weak nair to up-B combos

@ everyone else from Pittsburgh: wha-ha... happened?

Vyke

Smash Champion
@ Vudujin, Nakamaru, MorningThunder: fun friendlies at IMPULSE guys, they were a blast... especially Vudu and his uthrow to weak nair to up-B combos

@ everyone else from Pittsburgh: wha-ha... happened?
Money, Life, Jaded Outlook, Laziness.

General Heinz

Smash Journeyman
Hey Pittsburgh. So I'm a southwest michigan smasher, and I recall playing at least off couple of you guys at some tournies in Ann arbor (in the spring I think, or maybe also at the big house), but I'm currently on a vacation with my family on the east coast, and it's possible we'll be stopping by in Pittsburgh during the day on Thursday (so tomorrow I guess) on our way back home. Given that actually happens, I have my controller with me, and I was wondering if anyone wants to rescue me for a couple hours and play some smash.

I'm really dying for some smash.

:phone:

jbro

Smash Ace
@carroll: thursday is today dummy, so the day that heinz is in town you won't be around (if you're going to that game)

so the good news is that some **** got moved around so i'm coming to that tourney on the 21st in ohio. time to wreck some **** my friends

thank you based god

takieddine

Smash Master
Hey Pittsburgh. So I'm a southwest michigan smasher, and I recall playing at least off couple of you guys at some tournies in Ann arbor (in the spring I think, or maybe also at the big house), but I'm currently on a vacation with my family on the east coast, and it's possible we'll be stopping by in Pittsburgh during the day on Thursday (so tomorrow I guess) on our way back home. Given that actually happens, I have my controller with me, and I was wondering if anyone wants to rescue me for a couple hours and play some smash.

I'm really dying for some smash.

:phone:
Alternatively you can call 412 527 8839

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
O, yeah. Those are those big metal boxes on wheels that transport people between places. Or are you asking about the early 80's rock band behind "Just What I Needed?"

Renth

Smash Hero
Tournament on the 21st?

My brothers wedding in Colver PA is that same day, shame the date wasn't forward or back a week or two.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Renth, you should come to Ashtabula with us this weekend.

I got Saturday off so I can take up to 4 people.

Call them spots, boys.

Top Bottom