• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Vudujin

Smash Lord
@ Swag, it's all good. I have lvl. 9 Luigi as my backup.

Sadly, I won't be able to smash until we go to Impulse. I have a lot of sculpting to do.

G.R., you could team with Naka since he's going now!!!

TheLake

Smash Master

Nakamaru

Smash Master
My house is open all week to anyone that wants to come over and hang or play smash. You can crash here if you need to as well. I have plenty of beds/couches and blankets to accommodate anyone.

The only day no one is allowed at the house is thursday because that is me and caitlin's (Caitlin and I just sounds stupid) anniversary. So i'm spending the day with her. (that and if i so much as touched a gamecube controller she would mutilate me)

Other than that all week till saturday and even after my parents get back people are still welcome to stay, we will just have to be quiet.

Just give me a call or a text to let me know you're coming.
412-897-9398

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
LOL I like that Swag had 1 combo in that video..

Pretty fitting sequel.

Also I have some more absurd combos from the first one we didn't use. I can host them somewhere if you want them.
Thanks, mah doo! Hating on Johnny was kind of the theme of your visit so I had to continue it in the video. Sorry, Johnny! =/

Yeah, you can go ahead and upload those extras if you want. I may yet do that other video I was thinking about with everything else, but odds are I won't

Vudujin

Smash Lord
AARON!!!!! Go to the Impulse thread and look in the OP under "Passport Info" and there's a link to the offical passport site.

Top Bottom