• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

NETOmx

Smash Apprentice
Hi everyone!

Is there anyone going to this tournament?

There are many tournaments but I'm interesting just in Brawl. The problem is that I need a teammate. Is there anyone interesting to go?

http://www.pittco.org/blog/2012/01/27/iron-storm-xiii-registration-is-now-open/

If I can't write things related to Brawl, Im sorry. I'm from Mexico and I recently arrived to the city so I need to ask.

Edit:

The link should work now.

jbro

Smash Ace
Just so we're all on the same page here, I zero to death combo'd nick with luigi against ylink. The world is a safer place now

:phone:

takieddine

Smash Master
Hi everyone!

Is there anyone going to this tournament?

There are many tournaments but I'm interesting just in Brawl. The problem is that I need a teammate. Is there anyone interesting to go?

http://www.pittco.org/blog/2012/01/27/iron-storm-xiii-registration-is-now-open/

If I can't write things related to Brawl, Im sorry. I'm from Mexico and I recently arrived to the city so I need to ask.

Edit:

The link should work now.
That looks like some sort of all-inclusive LAN event, in which case it probably wont have the regular ruleset, from what I saw its only brawl 2v2.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Does anyone want to go to MI on the 25th? I wanna go to these at least a few times a year.

HOLY ****!!! I just noticed I have over 1,000 posts. Wooooo

Ambix

Smash Ace
Does anyone want to go to MI on the 25th? I wanna go to these at least a few times a year.

HOLY ****!!! I just noticed I have over 1,000 posts. Wooooo
I'll go on the condition that you team with me and carry me to finals.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
I actually just told this guy Dopey from MI that I'd team with him, but if something happens I'll gladly switch over to you.

jbro

Smash Ace
I have decided that the Smash community as a whole schedules tournaments that coincide with dates my band is playing, in an effort to get me to stop playing altogether.

EDIT: I originally meant that they are trying to get me to stop playing smash, but then I realized it could go either way. mind****

Vudujin

Smash Lord
I have decided that the Smash community as a whole schedules tournaments that coincide with dates my band is playing, in an effort to get me to stop playing altogether.

EDIT: I originally meant that they are trying to get me to stop playing smash, but then I realized it could go either way. mind****
It's called weekends. Everyone plans things on them.

We just went to mi last week and no one wanted to go.
I didn't hear about it until you guys were already there. Plus I think everyone was broke from Apex. Do you folks wanna go on the 25th?

@Ambix: Dopey picked someone else. We can team!!!!!!!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698

Not really. I try to schedule what dates I can pick from, and considering that I'm not bumping off others that are trying to set stuff up for the community. I'm sure you know we aren't trying to mess with other people trying to do OTHER things other than smash.

Hope you are able to go to a tourny. : P

Vudujin

Smash Lord
The Canadians owe Pittsburgh a housing favor, so I'm sure we can squeeze you in. I'm gonna go ask around in the Impulse thread.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Thanks : D I might bring my girl friend though (we wouldn't do anything), is that ok?

Vudujin

Smash Lord
HAHAHAHAHAHA!! You can do whatever you want. Love is forever. . . . . as are their stains, so just don't make a mess. . . . but uuhhhhh I'll see who can house and how many they can have.

Who all wants to go to Impulse in Canada at the end of June just so I can get a head count?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah deff thanks man! Deff let me know how much they can have, I deff don't want to give them a hard time. :3

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
Finally got Silver league.

Here's the part where you guys vote for which race I play for the next month:

Zerg - 0
Protoss - 0

Gogogo!

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT12lwfKOUs#t=10s

Wasn't exactly sure where to start from.

My "intro clip."

If you could freeze it on me, and then say my name, that would be cool.

Combos will be coming soon. (by soon, I mean Friday. The only vids I have up are of my '09 Fox)

Also, song suggestion, since there might be more than one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj1q8bqlLtg

Having everyone with their own song would be a little choppy, so we should all agree on a couple.

Let's make a movie, Pittsburgh.

AprilShaw

aka Logan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT12lwfKOUs#t=10s

Wasn't exactly sure where to start from.

My "intro clip."

If you could freeze it on me, and then say my name, that would be cool.

Combos will be coming soon. (by soon, I mean Friday. The only vids I have up are of my '09 Fox)

Also, song suggestion, since there might be more than one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj1q8bqlLtg

Having everyone with their own song would be a little choppy, so we should all agree on a couple.

Let's make a movie, Pittsburgh.
Your intro should be "WHERE'S MY SUPAH SUIT?!"

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
in other news i got really pissed off with girl problems today and played smash to try and calm down. in my rage i was one percent away from JV5 stocking my friend pat.

One percent.
1%
and you yo know how i got it? magnifier damage.

4am EDIT: im down to go back to MI. i can get us housing.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Your intro should be "WHERE'S MY SUPAH SUIT?!"
That's actually pretty legit. The only problem is that most of the community doesn't know what I look like, and probably wouldn't get the joke.

Then again, they at least know I'm black. . . so it might work.

Nice work, Logan.

Top Bottom