• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

TheLake

Smash Master
For my picture I want Oxnard from hamtaro

I wont be participate unless this is met

And he better be holding a sunflower seed!

Matt for friendliest poster <3

Logans last song...is soooo good

Like not the one In his latest post

but the last one with the list of songs

sooooooooo good

I want sushi again...

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
yeah yeah i just kinda put random pictures in there to show you i wanna put pics of us there. lol

and jacob i like the pic... but i was thinking this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kw0U5mr_NM :)

but as for the footage.. dont get me wrong theyre ****. but theyre not exactly combo video combos. they're 30 seconds of one stock where you ****. the one is longer then my 3 combos. lol i have the duck wavedash OOs up b in the intro also. but that 3rd one was awesome! loooooooool how does that even happen!?

but on another issue what do you say we combine Carrollfest3 and smashtastrophie 4 together to make a super **** tourney.

you keep the name. ill get the venue (90% same venue as carroll fest 2)

and 100s of people will come!

Vudujin

Smash Lord
yeah yeah i just kinda put random pictures in there to show you i wanna put pics of us there. lol

and jacob i like the pic... but i was thinking this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kw0U5mr_NM :)

but as for the footage.. dont get me wrong theyre ****. but theyre not exactly combo video combos. they're 30 seconds of one stock where you ****. the one is longer then my 3 combos. lol i have the duck wavedash OOs up b in the intro also. but that 3rd one was awesome! loooooooool how does that even happen!?

but on another issue what do you say we combine Carrollfest3 and smashtastrophie 4 together to make a super **** tourney.

you keep the name. ill get the venue (90% same venue as carroll fest 2)

and 100s of people will come!
Alrighty, if those ones don't cut it that fine. I'll wait til RoH gets that footage compressed. I wanted to have a cool combo, a good recovery, and then something crazy. I wanna keep the 3rd one for sure, but I'll change the other two to something shorter. That video for the intro works too.

As for the combination of tourneys, I couldn't agree more. I actually didn't have a venue planned until now, so that really works out. I was gonna have it at a church in the middle of nowhere (South Butler), but I'd rather have it in a commercially dense area.

Edit: Here's some replacement footage. They're both under 10 sec.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8ea2LYEeCU 2:39-2:48

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9jw79p0-BU 14:26-14:33

@Naka: Jesus, I forgot about that. Luigi's: "WAAAAAOOOHHHH!!!!"

takieddine

Smash Master
Booney idk if you still have it, but i have about 20 unused clips from the old combo video that you should upload. Let me know how you want em (whatshesaid).

Also did you get any recording at apex? and the old trip down to NC? you should release something.

Jacob if you right click on the video and copy "at current time" it will copy the URL marked at that time for other people.

M@v

Subarashii!
When and how long is everyone's Spring break?

That's when I was planning on having the tourney.
I can easily drive in for a weekend from penn state so dont go by mine. I'll be there if its during my break or not. In fact, if its not during penn state's spring break, I can bring more people because most of psu smash lives in the eastern part of the state, so they'd all be farther away during psu(and pittsburgh) spring break. Thats March 3th-11th. There's an ohio tourney on the 3rd anyway so its not a good weekend to host on to begin with.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
As long as it's not during my break, I'll go.

Cuz....yeah, I wanna go home during breaks xD

My break is like....March 23rd to like....April 1st

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Mkay, I just wanted to get a range of where people would be good to go. . . . . . and sooooooooo

I elect April 7th for the date of the tourney.

M@v

Subarashii!
I was actually planning toof host penn state tourney either that day or the 21st...ive been keeping it under wraps because everything isnt confirmed yet. If you go for the 7th, ill go for the 21st as my date.

M@v

Subarashii!
Those are the only 2 weekends I have open to host. the 14th I already have something going on and the 29th is the weekend before our finals.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
90% sure I'm unable to go! xD

Might be able to get some AiP kids to attend though o wo Smash club is just starting up, and I'm basically doing a competitive scene boot camp where ima teach basics for Brawl (and Melee if I can somehow quickly learn the basics correctly >___> Any tips/tricks/etc they should know?) and proper tournament etiquette. I dont want to be responsible for sending ignorant n00bs into the war that is competitive smash xD

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Smashtastrophe 4 + Carrollfest 3 sounds too good. WV will definitely be making it up to that in large quantities. Only bad dates would be Mar 24 & 31 just because that's out spring break.

Just poppin in to tell you guys that. Also go to Shell Shocked.

bai

M@v

Subarashii!
All this tourney talk reminded me that I should probably get hope 5 scheduled...no idea when I want to hold it during the summer though :3

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I applied for the 7th of APril so you guys know. : D For MAD. :3

March was all booked.

Vyke

Smash Champion
http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/products/bp-bped.html

Mostly for Aaron/Lokii and those that care somewhat. Drafting format is coming to YuGiOh! They're calling it Sealed Pack Play, but whatever, it works mostly the same way as Drafting. Which I found a lot of fun, even if I didn't know most of the MTG cards.

Comes out in May, so it's a ways off... but I'd be totally down for these drafts at Duq. Might be a pipe dream though considering we've got a good disparity of people who play both.

Top Bottom