• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Lol when I try to organize this kinda stuff you all ignore it:(

:phone:
That's cause you have boring text colors. Naka's got neon turquoise for crying out loud.

You can't ignore anything neon, and turquoise gets all the attention it wants.

AARON!!!!! Get your mustache ready, boy!!!! We're going to this tournament in style

I'm growing mine out as much as I can before the tourney.

Anyone who wants to ride up with me should come to my apt. Friday afternoon.

Naka, are you gonna be able to pick up Aaron and Gerald if they conveniently put themselves in the same place for you?

TheLake

Smash Master
uughh i just shaved everything jacob

including my junk!

:/

Pics if anyones interested

I miss alan the most

jbro

Smash Ace
How are we getting to Gio's? Are both Taki and Vudujin driving to Gio's with all their car-people, then Taki and Amine leave to their friend's house from there?

I mean, that seems like the obvious solution but I'm sure everyone would like a sure answer if for some reason their friend lives an hour in the other direction or something.

EDIT: Oh, also are we leaving Friday night or Saturday morning? Not that it matters a ton, I'm just curious.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
I'll be driving to Gio's. I'd prefer to leave Friday night (6-7ish), but I still have to check with Gio on when we're gonna show up.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
I'll keep you all updated. Everything is going to vary on when Naka is able to get you up here, Gio's place, etc. We may end up leaving early Saturday morning too; if so no biggie. We'll just have to wake up early to compensate for time, then we'll go straight to the venue then Gio's.

Everyone keep everyone in the looooooop.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
My last class ends around 5:15.

I can leave Friday night.

Just tell me where to be.
It is 2 hours from pittsburgh to get to jacob's place. So we have two options.

1) be packed and ready to leave from class. Pick you up at whatever building you're in and head off to jacob's.

2) skip your last class and we leave earlier.

-if we leave saturday morning-

3) i'll pick you up around 5:45 at your dorm and head off to jacob's.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Slamus said that he will be driving but I would NOT rely on him.. Lol

I think he'll actually do it though. He wouldn't miss a chance to get stoned with lain. Looooooool

But put tedium in one of those cars.
Loki should come too!
Also Ambix said he wanted to go but idk about his status.

Can Lokii come? Lokii has people she wants to see/wants to learn Melee o Ao (/lokii wants to take commissions so she can feed herself at school >__>)

Anyone have an open car??

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Always room for a lady.

Oh and by leave saturday morning, I meant from my place. So you could still take your time Friday night getting down here. Then we'll wake up early and leave from there.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
I would be willing to skip, but I only have this class once a week.

I can bring my stuff to class.

Then again, my dorm is literally a stone's throw away from my last class. (This is a proper use of the word "literally")

Whatever works best for everyone.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
If it's that close then i'll pick you up at the dorm. I just hate finding parking in pittsburgh so be ready to jump in my car as i pull by. That means wear your running shoes.

But really i'll be in the meter parking across and up from the five guys. I just don't want to linger there too long as i won't be paying for meter. So be there at 5:30 and we should be fine.

Loki, i don't remember where you go to school. So what does your friday schedule look like for classes and where would be the best place to pick you up?

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I go to the art institute of pittsburgh, which is RIGHT by station square and less than a miles walk from Duquesne. Dorm is 500 feet away from the Allegheny county prison. Friday is my im-done-with-classes-at-noon day.
Wherever works best for you :o

Haha okay xD Card gaems awww yeah

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Alrighty, i'll pick you up at the dorms. PM me your number so i can call you when I'm there. I'll be picking you up around 4:45-5ish so i can just hop on over to geraldo's.

Carrol can you contact Gio and ask if 1 more will be a problem? If it is too many for him we'll have to figure something else out for Lokii.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
I think our best option is for Naka to load his car up with the gang on Friday, take your time heading down to my place, and then we'll get a little bit of sleep and head out around 6-7am in the morning; it's a 4 1/2 hour trip.

:luigi: :mario: :wario:

SiN:Wrath

Smash Apprentice
uughh i just shaved everything jacob

including my junk!

:/

Pics if anyones interested

I miss alan the most
LIES! I miss Alan the most!!! I really wish that I could come with you guys. :,( But first things first I gotta get my Link back up to snuff!! Then I can represent!! Love you guys and good luck!!! Kick some *** for me.
P.S. Link says "SKRAAAA!!!!" which translates to: YOu got this!!

"The Witch was, booty-dancin next Manson and GanonSKRAAAA!!!" - Link loves My Favorite Martian just as much as anyone but this could never end well.

F.P.S. If you don't know My Favorite Martian go on youtube and look him up. You won't regret it. I suggest Club Villain first.

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
Anyone know anything about tedium? I didn't see him registered last time I looked.

And I need Ambix's number if he's driving with us and staying at our room in the hotel..... anyone got it? Is it a landline?

lain

Smash Master
Slamus said that he will be driving but I would NOT rely on him.. Lol

I think he'll actually do it though. He wouldn't miss a chance to get stoned with lain. Looooooool

But put tedium in one of those cars.
Loki should come too!
Also Ambix said he wanted to go but idk about his status.

or he'll dip out on EVERY chance to get baked with me ;<

Top Bottom