• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
I learned more than a few useful bits of information at this tournament.

Not the least of which being that Carroll has the best Cube ever.

I played sooooooooooo much Smash.

Beautiful weekend.

Aaron's dogs are mad cute.

Onto ROM!

Scrubs.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
i saw carroll get 2/3 stocked in ZSS dittos with lokii every match they played. Get wrecked.

But i still love ya because you gave me jolteon. <3 I feel like my controller is 100 times better because of it too. lol

and wtf, my sig doesn't show on my posts anymore. : ( it only comes up randomly.

SiN:Wrath

Smash Apprentice
I claim the big pointy eared black and white wolf at the back of the line in true werewolf fashion. Glad to hear you gents enjoyed yourselves!!
Alan I love you.

"I'm to sexy for my SKRAAAA!!!! To sexy for my SKRAAAA!!! So sexy it hurts." - Its so true. Both men and women find him sexy and he knows it.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
i saw carroll get 2/3 stocked in ZSS dittos with lokii every match they played. Get wrecked.

But i still love ya because you gave me jolteon. <3 I feel like my controller is 100 times better because of it too. lol

and wtf, my sig doesn't show on my posts anymore. : ( it only comes up randomly.
Quote something.

jbro

Smash Ace
Thinking Butler tournament is probably the next one I'll be at.
It's been really weird getting better as a player but still getting **** on because I kept going to tournaments over my head.
Carroll's tournament before I started playing.
HOPE 3 right after I started playing.
The Big House after a few weeks of playing.
So I'll be busting my *** at home and hopefully with you guys at Duq and looking forward to the Butler tournament and HOPE 4, now that those aren't completely out of my league. Really exciting time right now.

PGH Carroll

Smash Master

To be completely honest I wasn't trying whatsoever.. Lol

:phone:

Top Bottom