• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Vyke

Smash Champion
I learned that Walter Sobchak's character was based on the guy who directed the Conan The Barbarian movies, John Milius.

... I learned a lot today. God damn it, Reddit.

SiN:Wrath

Smash Apprentice
Nothing to say about the tournament, but here's a picture of a baby otter:

Dear lord I think my soul was just liquefied. This thing is just TOO DAMN CUTE! Now I want a pet otter to add to my collection of awesome pets when I have my own place.

John.... This was freakin AWESOME. It caught me so my surprise. I don't jump easy but I definitely jumped while watching this. Please post more as now I am obsessed.

Oh and Jacob, absolutely gorgeous Disney princesses. Personal favs are Jasmine, Esmeralda, and Ariel.

"Start wearing purple wearing purple. Start wearing purple for me noooooww. All your sanity and wits they will all vanish, I promise. Itsa just a matter of SKRAAAA!!!" - Link loves working with Gogol Bordello because they are just so much fun.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
You guys should totally go to Shell Shocked XI in College Park...WV is showing up and I want to play with my Pittsburgh brethren :(

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Yeah definitely, we've been trying to travel a bit more and I figure if everyone around this general region makes it out to these tournaments, we could get an awesome showing/practice in. Hope to see you guys there! If not, we'll definitely have to head up for a weekly sometime and definitely Hope 4 as well.

Here's the thread:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=312584

M@v

Subarashii!
Who's all going to be around for winter break? I got a lot of things I'm doing (couple tourneys, possibly going to Steelers vs Rams, etc.) I want to do stuff. Like smashfests for APEX prep because I know at least some of you guys are going.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
HEY GUIIISE
Miiight be making a smash club at AiP.
Because we are bored.

And we'll probably get some Brawl and Melee tournaments going.
Get hyped.
Maybe. Since we don't know for sure yet.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Can't make it KrazyKnux. Too short notice, and i have plans. : (
Ah that's too bad, but I understand - I didn't even know i could go til like 2 days ago and i didn't wanna tell you guys to show up and not even come lol. Well hopefully i'll see you at Hope 4 (possibly before then if we can head up for a weekly or something) and if I happen to roll up to a nearby tournament i'll try and let you guys know a little ahead of time lol.

TheLake

Smash Master
Mav we will be hur all darruuuu

Ok in honor of naka's dogs in his sig

we are having a halloween bash tourney today get hype!

only 11 pepole can enter cause there are only 11 dogs

MAKE DAT GUAP!

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Alan, you got yourself a ride!

Aaron, don't worry about getting a ride to Perkins. I'll have to take route 8 to get Alan, so I'll just pick you up at your place.

I'll be seeing you all in a few hours. :D

Top Bottom