• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

M@v

Subarashii!
Everyday of my life I try to remove that movie from my memory. Talk about destroying one's childhood. There was so much potential for a sick movie, but...I just never thought someone could **** something up so bad.

Posting from the actual beach.

:phone:

b..b..but Piccolo being evil was alright. And bulma having 1 blue hair was enough to cover laziness. And goku is picked on, and in highschool, which is how all heroes are made right?

at least the 1 thing they got right was that master roshi is still a perv

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Lol. I remember seeing that movie on my way back from Spain. Didn't seem that bad to me.

Then again, I was never a huge fan of DBZ, so my expectations were horrendusly low.

This was exacerbated by the fact that I was on a plane and suffered from chronic boredom.

Now I suffer from chronic hatred.

Smash brothers will be played soon, my friends.

D

Deleted member

yo alan

going to a brawl tournament tomorrow in erie

not telling you where it is

minimum prize of $300

i hope it eats you alive

**** brawl

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
Now I need to show up, hahaha.

I wish i was back, permanently, in pittsburgh so bad. Houston is so big it is unrealistic for the houston smashers to come and pick me up/play with me. And since my car broke down I am kind of ****ed :/

Alan the other day I had the sweeeeeeetest falco combo, which of course ended with me SDing and screaming big boy words at Randall. You would have been proud. Then it made me wonder why I ever stopped playing spacies, and I never looked back.

Top Bottom