• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
It was certainly you alan
I'm one of them.

I think the reason none of us get any better at this game is because we never actually talk about the game.

Which is cool regardless because we are for real friends.

Except Alan, if he even exists anymore...Carroll has a legit conspiracy theory about him.

:phone:

A-Laon

Smash Master
Except Alan, if he even exists anymore...Carroll has a legit conspiracy theory about him.
Technically you were the last one to see me to have seen Alan, so as far as any conspiracy goes, all eyes fall on you.

When i first moved to pittsburgh there was a conspiracy that my smash account was really just a giant troll from PockyD
Yeah, haha, ain't that funny in retrospect.

I'm on to you.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Keanu Reeves is playing Spike in the live action Cowboy Bebop film
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *cries*

The only thing preventing me from killing myself is the prospect that i'll get to see marc again soon.

P.S. - Alan: answer your damn PMs...

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
Keanu will be a good Spike I feel. He's played some strong roles when's he's got them right.

Remember Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. No that wasn't a question.

By the way Buccos are doing great, .500 and I believe they swept the Phillies last series, so as far as I'm concerned regular season series are the only thing that means anything, until the Buccos are in the playoffs again. Duh.

Posting from vacation, level on my, get.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Argg, matie. I be another one of those who be likin' this thread.

I'll see one day that the arrogant one be walkin' de plank.

Yo ho ho.

An' a bottle o' ****.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
isn't the Keanu = Spike thing old news? I thought I'd heard that months and months ago...

but yea, w/e, it's a live action anime adaptation, it's kinda impossible to cast. Keanu will probably be fine in the role if you can get over it not really being Cowboy Beebop, which I'm guessing most people will be incapable of getting over. either way, I'll probably go see it just to watch Ein =3.

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
By the way Buccos are doing great, .500 and I believe they swept the Phillies last series, so as far as I'm concerned regular season series are the only thing that means anything, until the Buccos are in the playoffs again. Duh.
I believe they dropped the last game.

/10Ihavemorethantencharactarsbutaddedthisanyway

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
Sounds like it shaping up to be as awesome a movie as dragonball:evolution.
Everyday of my life I try to remove that movie from my memory. Talk about destroying one's childhood. There was so much potential for a sick movie, but...I just never thought someone could **** something up so bad.

Posting from the actual beach.

Top Bottom