• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Buford

Smash Apprentice
Idk why i never posted this before. but me and Pillbox play smash 5 nights a week at a cafe in monaca called the fountainhead cafe. You guys are all welcome to come, text me 724 831 7749. Ill be going tomorrow, but not tonight, as well as every night this week but tuesday(theyre closed tuesdays)

A-Laon

Smash Master
you'll get a kick out of this.

so i had a dream:

me, rob, alan, and john were driving to this tourney (dunno where) but it was EXACTLY 2HRS away(because that was all I could talk about in the car.). So rob was driving and we saw this dude on the right side of the road with like fake blue bunny ears standing in a corridor as if it were raining hard(it was sunny outside). It was Silq. We stopped and picked him up. magically he became the driver and rob went into the back of the van to study for a computer science exam he had tomorrow.

it gets better

so we're driving and passing sheetz and wawa all day, then we just get on this blank road with nothing but corn fields on the sides of us. we decided to turn on the radio and the only thing playing were like songs and skits from the show crank gankers(the muppet lookin guys). After every song we'd all go "YAAAAYYYYYYY" for like 5 min(or @ least what felt like 5 min). While the last song before I woke started, rob suddenly had to go to the batthroom really badly and sliq like couldnt hear so he just jumped out the car, then the final thing i heard before i woke up was the crank ganker guy on the radio singing the lyrics........"I sleep at night with a bunch of dudes!" then I woke up confused as hell and trying to remember such a bizarre dream
This thread was awesome once.

A-Laon

Smash Master
So basically, we need more Swift.
And SLAMUS
After realizing that i suck with fighting spash animals i recieved a anonymous letter. In this letter i was directed to a secret temple underneath the nightspot. There i was greated by a monk(It was the real wes). Since then i have been training to destroy. No one is going to see me friday saterday or sunday because i have to complete the final steps of my training. If i dont make next weeks smash night i have failed. If i succeed i will come seeking destruction upon space animals (tim, taki, wes,) so watch out.

mindgames son!

A-Laon

Smash Master
All those that try to POISON my brothers! and you will know my name is SLAMUS, when I lay my vengeance upon thee!
So flee, ye vile heathens! Retreat unto thy hearth, grasping feebly at the lone advantage you may, for to confront me upon the land of dreams would offer claim of my iron fist to the greatest stage... in the world!

silentSWAG

Smash Lord
help me create a so called classic pokemon team.
pokemon that basicly are in every game that you have trouble avoiding
o, and make sure its nothing that is realy bad and lame like rattata or something :p

crobat would be a respectable example

im thinking.....

1. crobat :042:

2 machamp :068:

3 gyrados :130:

4 tentacruel :073:

5 ?

6?

im thinking maby abra or someone like that
keep in mind that the pokemon should be okay in competive play

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
help me create a so called classic pokemon team.
pokemon that basicly are in every game that you have trouble avoiding
o, and make sure its nothing that is realy bad and lame like rattata or something :p

crobat would be a respectable example

im thinking.....

1. crobat :042:

2 machamp :068:

3 gyrados :130:

4 tentacruel :073:

5 ?

6?

im thinking maby abra or someone like that
keep in mind that the pokemon should be okay in competive play
Do you want it to be effective in this current generation or do you want a Red/Blue team? You're archetype you have so far is pretty bad, 3 pokemon with 2x weakness to Lightning which includes what I am assuming would be your special tank.

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
So you know that you put a golbat icon next to crobat right?

SCRUB

Hurry up and beat that game, all I need is one more pokemon and my team is good.

And I think I can host smash tomorrow 3-9.
4125835180 if you need directions or the address. Its close to matts.

:phone:

silentSWAG

Smash Lord
well im not super focused for making it a great team.
although it would be nice to be so

i am playing fire red, but that dosent matter. in every pokemon game we have seen magikarps every time we go fishing and zubats in every single cave, so more pokemon we see every where would be cool ,i cant think of any soo this idea might come to a failure

D

Deleted member

I miss being able to play Garchomp.

In 4th gen.

5th gen is still stupid.

Buford

Smash Apprentice
might be smashing tonight from like, 8ish till like midnight in monaca, anyone interested? txt, 724 831 7749

@carroll. Ive decided, our 26 character set will be only against my kirby, so I can make a ****ing kirby combo video, and stop all these haters from thinkin im trollin hard ._.

Top Bottom