• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
might be smashing tonight from like, 8ish till like midnight in monaca, anyone interested? txt, 724 831 7749

@carroll. Ive decided, our 26 character set will be only against my kirby, so I can make a ****ing kirby combo video, and stop all these haters from thinkin im trollin hard ._.
I predict winning at least 24 of those. Including Kirby dittos.

:phone:

A-Laon

Smash Master
I don't know what I did to deserve such love, but I now feel indebted to shower all of my Pittsburgh smash homeboys with affection and praise.

Somebody make Smash happen.

And somebody get me there.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Pulling 4% out of lurking.

Alan, you want smash? Host at your house! we got people who can bring TVs and you've got the space. Also there is a sheetz and an eat n park next to you. what better place to smash?

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
He told me that on the new smashboards It doesn't even show the ignored person at all. Looooool
I don't think he'll see that. But why anyone would wanna block THE a-Laon-mowa is beyond me.

:phone:
Unfortunately, it doesn't block him when tolerable people quote him.

A-Laon

Smash Master
For those wondering, I slept with Emma Watson while John was in the next room.

He hasn't forgiven me.

Alan, you want smash? Host at your house! we got people who can bring TVs and you've got the space. Also there is a sheetz and an eat n park next to you. what better place to smash?
IT WILL BE DONE.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Well, I just realized that most people at the weeklies are one variety of crazy or another.

Another find: If you carry a box off of a platform, you go into your falling animation.

Crazy stuff.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Use the control stick to jump out of the shine, and use the C-stick to Bair.

Use the backhand to get rid of haters.

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
Well, I just realized that most people at the weeklies are one variety of crazy or another.

Another find: If you carry a box off of a platform, you go into your falling animation.

Crazy stuff.
If you carry a box off a platform you will go into your falling animation if you did not know the platform was ending......in real life.

This game is so realistic.

Use the boost to get through.
Press R to

D

Deleted member

Getting more serious with fox/falco again

How does one do those really quick/sexy shine>bairs???

Also I love and miss you guys.
press down B with your thumb, X with the tip of your pointer finger, and hit the c stick with the base of your thumb. you can do it without seeing a shine at all. I used to practice it on CF because you can actually combo it higher than when normal shine kills him. that's right, if you miss the combo at 370%, you'll kill him anyway.

don't **** up.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
press down B with your thumb, X with the tip of your pointer finger, and hit the c stick with the base of your thumb. you can do it without seeing a shine at all. I used to practice it on CF because you can actually combo it higher than when normal shine kills him. that's right, if you miss the combo at 370%, you'll kill him anyway.

don't **** up.
hmm, that seems like an excessively difficult way to do it to me, but it might be a touch faster since you don't have to do control stick from down -> up like with the other method. still, good old down + b -> up -> c-stick has been by far the most reliable way for me to do it over the years.

Top Bottom