• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Mega bus is sick, meng. Beats the crap out of a greyhound. . . and deer.

I'm very pumped for Carroll fest. What time would you want a TO to show up Mr. Carroll?

D

Deleted member

yo taki, what's your phone number?

Just in case something happens
you should have my number too. I live in Erie, Pennsylvania. If you're going from toronto to pittsburgh, you'll be going right past where I live too. Even if I'm not in pittsburgh, I travel and get around enough that I can probably help you out with whatever as a last resort. call or text.

Max
571-344-5243

edit 1: what version of tales? I played the ****ing **** out of vesperia and symphonia. we're talking hundreds of hours.

edit 2: wtf did you do to alan?

edit 3: who would willingly play brawl? especially as an alternative to melee??

unknown522

Some guy
you should have my number too. I live in Erie, Pennsylvania. If you're going from toronto to pittsburgh, you'll be going right past where I live too. Even if I'm not in pittsburgh, I travel and get around enough that I can probably help you out with whatever as a last resort. call or text.

Max
571-344-5243

edit 1: what version of tales? I played the ****ing **** out of vesperia and symphonia. we're talking hundreds of hours.

edit 2: wtf did you do to alan?

edit 3: who would willingly play brawl? especially as an alternative to melee??
thanks a lot. This is greatly appreciated.

Also, I haven't played vesperia yet.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Don't let him fool you, Abate.

Taki is the villain of the story.

I'm the hero: formerly a troubled inner-city youth.

Carroll is the comic relief.

Logan is the guy who hacks stuff for me.

And Alan is the guy who WON'T SHUT UP in the theater.

TheLake

Smash Master
Besides....VADUUUUJIIIHN!

Shuffs can i be the token bearded pirate who drinks pints o ale?

This tournament is gonna be...

THERE!

D

Deleted member

thanks a lot. This is greatly appreciated.

Also, I haven't played vesperia yet.
vesperia is really good, but there's just way too much work doing everything. in symphonia, i got every tech tree, even the glitched ones, max EX gems, ALL gear, all cooking levels, figures, collector book, lv 250, like really everything over 5-6 playthroughs. my presea literally cannot take damage. vesperia was too much work for me for ONE playthrough because of the sheer bulk of stuff.

I recommend that if you play vesperia, go online and find someone else who's beaten everything already, download their file and port it to the xbox. it's not much easier than the regular file (10x exp in symphonia? lol) and the titles don't affect your stats in any way this time around.

even if you're not a completion ***, play it for the music.

takieddine

Smash Master
Yeah i got my controller the other day, You wrapped it up like tim used to. I owe you one <3

To the Canada bus, I will most likely be housing you. However due to no one in my house telling me...we have family visiting during the same time. This will be mainly an inconvenience to us with not making noise etc...Unless someone else can comfortably house them that will be the plan. I do have 2 couches downstairs to crash on and I can also provide some makeshift bedding on the ground, bring some bedding IF its not a huge inconvenience.

again my phone number is 412 527 8839, I'll be picking you guys up from the stop at around 11:00pm tomorrow(Saturday).

If anyone has room to house let me know also. I can pick them up and take them to whoever is willing to house as an alternative.

unknown522

Some guy
vesperia is really good, but there's just way too much work doing everything. in symphonia, i got every tech tree, even the glitched ones, max EX gems, ALL gear, all cooking levels, figures, collector book, lv 250, like really everything over 5-6 playthroughs. my presea literally cannot take damage. vesperia was too much work for me for ONE playthrough because of the sheer bulk of stuff.

I recommend that if you play vesperia, go online and find someone else who's beaten everything already, download their file and port it to the xbox. it's not much easier than the regular file (10x exp in symphonia? lol) and the titles don't affect your stats in any way this time around.

even if you're not a completion ***, play it for the music.
Alright, I'mma do it.

Yeah i got my controller the other day, You wrapped it up like tim used to. I owe you one <3

To the Canada bus, I will most likely be housing you. However due to no one in my house telling me...we have family visiting during the same time. This will be mainly an inconvenience to us with not making noise etc...Unless someone else can comfortably house them that will be the plan. I do have 2 couches downstairs to crash on and I can also provide some makeshift bedding on the ground, bring some bedding IF its not a huge inconvenience.

again my phone number is 412 527 8839, I'll be picking you guys up from the stop at around 11:00pm tomorrow(Saturday).

If anyone has room to house let me know also. I can pick them up and take them to whoever is willing to house as an alternative.
alright, gotcha.

But yeah, the bus should be arriving at 11:40pm. Me and weon-x are leaving right now to meet up with raynex.

gouda

Smash Journeyman
Yoooooo Carrol Mah Doooooogh...

I'm a go for Carrol fest! the KNEEQUEL! (spelling)

I is can bring stuff (2 cubes, 1 melee copy, 2 controllers, and 1 TV) but SERIOUSLY doubt I can TO. The last percussion ensemble concert that I'm working the audio engineering/recording is tonight, and there's an after party at one of the member's house till an indefinite time, which probably means I won't be in bed till like 8 in the morning, and will be an absolute zombie to TO let alone play. I will try my best though if you should need the help.

What kind of audio set up do they have at Peter's place? I can bring a single speaker with a single mic but thats it (pretty loud speaker)

Edit: WHO WANTS TO TEAM WITH A REALLY BAD SAMUS? (this guy)

DickChang

Smash Journeyman
I just got wrecked in SSF4 online by some dude named "Dead-Aim1" on PSN... Guile player. Smash community run-back?

EDIT: got wrecked again by his Adon. I really blow at this game.

AprilShaw

aka Logan
Shoutouts:

Matt: IC main do it you won't
John: #1 TO
Carroll: **** tourney
Aaron: All night ****ing
Thomas: Sleeping on chairs sucks for your neck
Naka: Always use protection
Alan: Nice Marth, you didn't lose a game all night
Canada: You guys are really cool haha, we should take the megabus up there sometime
Everyone else because I'm tired and don't feel like listing you: Dat ***

A-Laon

Smash Master
Somewhere around 5pm yesterday, as my lifeless lull weighed down upon me and the void of my direction began to tear against my pride, I regretted not making plans to attend the tourney.

Alan: Nice Marth, you didn't lose a game all night
But then I got a shout-out for not going.

FOR NOT EVEN GOING

Top Bottom