• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Ambix

Smash Ace
His up air raapes in dream world for pokemon

but like...

you gotta be in the pokemon world

for this to take effect

:/

ma doo
Aaron.

You need to come over this weekend so we can play tales.

Bring naka.

He can clean up the jizz that will be all over the walls.

gouda

Smash Journeyman
Yeah.. I didn't wanna come anyway</3

Also thomas! Mah doo! Where you at?

Also one week away from Carroll fest 2011.
100% rapture free.

Also... Also
Yo! who's speaking? Aaron is kinda the only one that calls me Mah Doogh and frequents said saying via other persons' accounts. I'm home!

Ambix

Smash Ace
Yo! who's speaking? Aaron is kinda the only one that calls me Mah Doogh and frequents said saying via other persons' accounts. I'm home!
I left you a message yesterday and you DID NOT RETURN MY CALL.

You sir are a HOOLIGAN.

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
I'm gonna need some assistant TOs for Carroll fest to help move ish along.
Thomas and freeway matt? You down. I'll take care of ya when it's all said and done.
Also vanz is coming. ****

:phone:
Yeah, I'll step up and help out where ever needed.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
The road to improvement begins with brutality.

Your strength is shown by how you adapt to it.

Silence is golden.

Patience is broken.

Fast-fallers are way too easy to combo.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Posting as if this were a post,

however it has connected to smashboards and made its way onto the weeklies thread.

So as it must be, this is in fact a post.

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
Thank my dog those would help so much.

Also can anyone house unknown522 and 1-2 more!?! He says they are gonna mega bus down here but need housing. Can anyone help out!? This tourny just keeps getting better!

gouda

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna need some assistant TOs for Carroll fest to help move ish along.
Thomas and freeway matt? You down. I'll take care of ya when it's all said and done.
Also vanz is coming. ****

Yo uhhhhh so im debating whether or not to skip work for this. I called off the whole weekend cuz im doin percussion ensemble stuff, but was still given weekend shifts because my scheduler is CERTIFIABLY ********.

Incompetency will not be tolerated in this establishment.

If I do so, I'll be at your tourney, and will fa sho help out with set ups, brackets, announcements, the like. No guarantees though.

I left you a message yesterday and you DID NOT RETURN MY CALL.

You sir are a HOOLIGAN.
Dawwww jeez! I'm sorry man, I totally listened to it after I got off work too... man, I shoulda called ya back. Mah b. I'll see you at the tourney eh?

unknown522

Some guy
Unknown wants to come to this? I'd gladly house him if he is interested.
can you house Raynex (maybe), weon-x (also maybe), and myself for friday and saturday night? If they can't go, I'll let you know.

We are travelling by Megabus, and will be arriving at 10th st. and Penn ave at 11:40pm on friday, so I need directions to your place.

Also, We'd be leaving sunday morning. They bus arrives at 7:15am at the same place.

takieddine

Smash Master
I'll step up and house the canada guys. Since the bus is closer to my house, that way I can take us all to the tournament.

Also the tournament is on sunday the 29th not saturday...

unknown522

Some guy
I'll step up and house the canada guys. Since the bus is closer to my house, that way I can take us all to the tournament.

Also the tournament is on sunday the 29th not saturday...
Oh, ok cool. I just cleared it with the folks, but it taki can house them that works too. Just means i get to DnD saturday night. ^.^
alright, I guess taki it is. Thanks a lot for the help both of you guys.

Also, Kirbykaze might be coming too! He needs to get an hour off work though, because our departure time is 5pm on saturday.

so I just need directions from Penn st. and 10th ave, or if you can pick us up. There are potentially 4 of us.

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
Did you guys really go play alan?....****...
Yes that was my super secret Falco training.

You're hosting brawl?

Awful tourney!

THAT one was a troll. I know it was subtle.
Told me last night you were never posting again.

alright, that's perfect!

So Saturday at 11:40. Penn St. and 10th ave

Buying the tickets in a few.

Also only $4-$6 round trip! So ****!

$6 to bus from Canada to Pittsburgh and back? That's fairly unbelievable. Like, actually that's just about the most unbelievable thing I ever heard. I'm going to go to Canada all the time now to talk about hockey and eat pancakes with maple syrup.

unknown522

Some guy
Bring KK!!!! Love that guy!!!
Luigi Lover 62!!
Lol

Haha, hopefully he gets the hour off work.

Megabus is OP
too good!

$6 to bus from Canada to Pittsburgh and back? That's fairly unbelievable. Like, actually that's just about the most unbelievable thing I ever heard. I'm going to go to Canada all the time now to talk about hockey and eat pancakes with maple syrup.
yeah man, it's so ridiculous sometimes. The smashers from our area that took the bus to Pound 5 costed them like $12 or something.

They had to book that well in advance though, but these tickets I bought are like 4 days in advance. It's so ridiculous.

Top Bottom