• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

M@v

Subarashii!
Yeah, who said I was busy right now O_o. I was busy during school. I'll be busy once june 6th hits because of my internship starting up($$$ yay!). Right now though im doing about......nothing.

takieddine

Smash Master
Sigh...

LET ME be the one to make clear what is going on for everyone.

Melee: This FRIDAY(Tomorrow) is just our weekly smash gathering. AKA *OFFICIAL* Pittsburgh weeklies. This is hosted by Freeway.

Brawl/Melee: Weekend after this one, May 29th is "Carrol-fest" aka "Smash Natinon 2" which is hosted by Carroll

Brawl/Melee: July 3rd, is /Hope 3 hosted by M@V.

D

Deleted member

ok seriously someone post the time and address to where I'm supposed to be going tomorrow?

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
It's actually at 4pm, and its at this address:

511 5th Avenue
Carnegie, PA 15106.

The streets close to my house get confusing, so if you need help my number is 412-651-4361.

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
Guys i need to get to ktar5 this weekend. I'm in cleveland ohio atm. I can bus to pittsburg or state college. Could anyone pick me up and take me? thanks
I don't think anyone from Pittsburgh is going to that tournament, sorry M2k.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
. . . . . .

X___X

My exact reaction to that was "WHAT THE HECK?!!!"

Except it was a high-pitched squeal.

Not the deep, soothing sound of my voice you all know and love.

gouda

Smash Journeyman
. . . . . .

X___X

My exact reaction to that was "WHAT THE HECK?!!!"

Except it was a high-pitched squeal.

Not the deep, soothing sound of my voice you all know and love.
That ain't DOUBLE T IN THE MORNIN!

...anybody?... no?

*sigh*

Yo Log-man you gettin a ride to Matt's if you're goin? If so, may I mooch?

gouda

Smash Journeyman
Double post of unequivocal importance:

Who the hell doesn't want to spend the last full day of our peaceful earth's life playing smash for 8 hours?

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Lol. Even if the world was ending, I should hope that we all would have other things in mind before smash.

Not many things.

But a few.

D

Deleted member

well, i still went, world ending or no. i spent like 4 hours getting worked by young link.

AprilShaw

aka Logan
Sorry I couldn't show up. We were celebrating my little sister's birthday today (I thought we were going to tomorrow), and I have to leave town to go to my older sister's graduation tomorrow morning :(

I miss smash though

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Lol. Even if the world was ending, I should hope that we all would have other things in mind before smash.

Not many things.

But a few.
list of things on Mogwai's mind if the world is ending (in order):

1. Corgis
2. Women
3. LoL
4. More Corgis
5. White Russians
6. Smash
7. Still Corgis

My only regret is that I have no owned a Corgi.

MzNetta

Oh no she betta don't
NNID
ParisNicholson
3DS FC
4940-5470-2081
I live a block away from the sunoco on Boulevard (Oakland) and I think I'm going to have some friends come over tonight to play brawl (maybe melee, too, to help me dust those skills off) would anyone be interested in joining?

Ambix

Smash Ace
I live a block away from the sunoco on Boulevard (Oakland) and I think I'm going to have some friends come over tonight to play brawl (maybe melee, too, to help me dust those skills off) would anyone be interested in joining?
i'd be down if it's close.

hit me up with your address.

if not, anyone else want to play tonight?

EDIT:

Is that brookline boulevard or boulevard or the allies?

Ambix

Smash Ace
I'd rather play brawl, but melee's fine too I guess, though I haven't played melee in a while
ahh.

well if melee is fine i can smash now.

I'm about to call a few other people too.

if you're free let me know and i'll hit you up with my address.

MzNetta

Oh no she betta don't
NNID
ParisNicholson
3DS FC
4940-5470-2081
I figure we'll start around 9 probably. Also if anyone wants to bring some cash we can all order pizza or something. My number is 484-680-4110, and my name is Paris Nicholson if you want to contact me through facebook.

MzNetta

Oh no she betta don't
NNID
ParisNicholson
3DS FC
4940-5470-2081
oh and if anyone minds that well be playing brawl from a backup, then bring your copy. I've got a hard copy of melee though (if we get around to playing it).
Also, I've got 3 working GC controllers, but one has a kind of mangled joystick, so bring your own if you'd like

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
I figure we'll start around 9 probably. Also if anyone wants to bring some cash we can all order pizza or something. My number is 484-680-4110, and my name is Paris Nicholson if you want to contact me through facebook.
:l are you serious? Paris this is Matt Falcioni hahahaha. I did not know you were serious into Brawl.

MzNetta

Oh no she betta don't
NNID
ParisNicholson
3DS FC
4940-5470-2081
:l are you serious? Paris this is Matt Falcioni hahahaha. I did not know you were serious into Brawl.
Hahaha ***** we talked about this way back when! Let's play sometime. I just had ambix and taki (and andrew but I don't know his name here) over and I was thoroughly sodomized in melee, but I was able to hold my own in brawl haha.

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
Going to an undisclosed location tomorrow with Rob for super secret Falco training. Gonna learn all the secrets of smash there to **** for the tournament.

What you know about secret Falco training?

:phone:

TheLake

Smash Master
His up air raapes in dream world for pokemon

but like...

you gotta be in the pokemon world

for this to take effect

:/

ma doo

Top Bottom