• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

DickChang

Smash Journeyman
You know John Boney, we're not going to get anybody at this tournament because you're planning this way too early. You need to stop now and plan this on the Thursday before the Friday of.

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
I have this horrible feeling that you're right, DickChang.

P.S. Commentary? Or is it too early to ask?

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
SwiftBass, I may call on you to make a banner using only the circle tool in mspaint, because that diagram is too good.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
for commentary, i think it'd be funny if we just had a bunch of clips of people screeming at something from other smash videos, and just played them at the most uninteresting parts of the video, and call it a brawl tournament.

and we should do a cf only tournament instead of low tiers. or teams. ^.^

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
No dice on getting that room for the 12th. Saturday the 13th is available during the day. Is there anything else that day?

Teams will definitely happen. Too fun.

I am liking the Falcon only tourney idea.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
So i have to unlock everything in melee again, and it is a lot of fun this time around. ^.^ Also my parents are outta town this weekend, possible smash at my place? meaning nothing has changed other than we can be as loud as we want.

Exetus

Smash Cadet
So i have to unlock everything in melee again, and it is a lot of fun this time around. ^.^ Also my parents are outta town this weekend, possible smash at my place? meaning nothing has changed other than we can be as loud as we want.
Lack of C-stick was annoying when I went back to do single player stuff.

Also, 15 minute melee is a pain.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Yesh, I will be there for DnD.

By the way, LoL is tons o' fun. Shaco is definitely my favorite... 27 kills, 0 deaths, 11 assists. Wuuuuut?

TheLake

Smash Master
*sniffles* I miss the talk of anime gals and the dreams of the ****ed

oh well

INNNNNNNERRRRVIIIISSSIIIOOOON!!!!!

Your sacred silence! losing all violence!!

AprilShaw

aka Logan
Yesh, I will be there for DnD.

By the way, LoL is tons o' fun. Shaco is definitely my favorite... 27 kills, 0 deaths, 11 assists. Wuuuuut?
Shaco's the king of ganks lmao

I've been playing more support characters. Saving IP for Pantheon >.< wanna put my crit rune book to good use, but Nidalee and Sivir (my 2 main physical characters) can't really make much use of it, seeing as their abilities (including Sivir's ricochet :\) can't crit.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
My way of beating 15 minute Melee:

1. Pick DK, start the Down B

2. Press start

3. Change the channel to watch TV.

4. Press start again.

5. Down B, and check on DK every 5 minutes.

6. Win.

Oh, and I wanted to do commentary, and Logan, too.

Unless he ***** you all.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Shaco's the king of ganks lmao

I've been playing more support characters. Saving IP for Pantheon >.< wanna put my crit rune book to good use, but Nidalee and Sivir (my 2 main physical characters) can't really make much use of it, seeing as their abilities (including Sivir's ricochet :\) can't crit.
Yosh. I think the first character I unlock will either be Rammus, Shaco, or Karthus. Probably Shaco, then to Rammus.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Shaco + Alistar = God Lane. I really like the tanky characters in the game as partners, and they seem appealing to play. That's why I want to go for Rammus. (Amumu looks fun, but I can already tell he's a slow starter.)

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Gerald you would be perfect for commentating. I approve

Aaron!!!!! We should commentate a match or two; it would be too ****. way too many puns

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Shaco + Alistar = God Lane. I really like the tanky characters in the game as partners, and they seem appealing to play. That's why I want to go for Rammus. (Amumu looks fun, but I can already tell he's a slow starter.)
na, amumu's ****ing ****. you open regen amulet -> philosopher's stone (abilities go tantrum, bandage toss, tantrum, despair, tantrum, curse with the rest of your levels favoring the order curse -> tantrum -> toss ->despair) and so long as you don't do anything overly stupid, you're good to not get ***** (I also like having heal to protect myself from ballsy early ganks).

I still don't get how anyone plays alistar without wanting to kill themselves... HE'S SO BORING. I get that he's an awesome lane partner for carries, but actually playing him sucks :'(.

Vyke

Smash Champion
All of the Amumu guides I've read always go "SUNFIRE CAPES, GET THEM" and I can understand the theory, but that's 6000 gold towards two items that don't help major stats beside Armor, only buff up your DoT. Iunno, I just wouldn't want to spend the game trying to get gold to get two capes by 15, and then just try and bandage to hug enemies.

I'd rather Headbutt or Roll into things. :D

Edit: Btw Summoner Names, geef me them nao. <-- Tonixion

Top Bottom