• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Vyke

Smash Champion
For thoes going to Ohayocon! I will be leaving my house at EXACTLY 4 A.M. No later, no less. I'll be arriving at Wittenburg to pick up a friend, then driving back to Columbus to attend the Con.

There are currently got a spot (maybe two) open in my car. It's only Aaron and Me, Matt and Louie are undecided (I think). If anyone wants to come, they've gotta pitch in some money for gas. Preferably take up some part of the drive as well.

Regardless, that's my plan for getting there.

SiN:Wrath

Smash Apprentice
Oh and WEMP.... U WEMPed ME!! U *******!! By the by that wasn't a bad match at all! U had on bad death. And after our matches this weekend I'm startin to get worried! Keep up the good work Bud!!

- "I fight for my LINK." - Ike

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
haha jeff <33

sheik is just gay, i am not actually good.

I am starting to think my natural affinity for melee is in the grab part of the game, which while funny to watch with link, is really gay with sheik, haha.

I might have recruited a new member in the foxchapel crew ( yay 2 members now, haha ), and he is interested in DnD also, hes a real cool guy.

this weekend jeff, if naka stays, we need to record our CF v sheik matches, jesus those last stock matches are epic. which reminds me, sorry about my ****ty performance at the end of the night sunday, tired hand johns, and you catching onto the gay johns.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
excuse the double post

i just watched our second match, i got ***** so hard I RE got pissed off and walked out to smoke. ****ing christ I suck.

our third match was legit though, even though I might have somehow pulled a win but we will never know because the recording ends with me SKRAAAAAAAAAing you.

Smash Apprentice
Christ I hadn't even realized that there were more videos until u said that there were. And yea that 2nd match was kinda rough But u made a game out of it anyways. I think u poped me up with that SRAAAAA!!! at the end of the 3rd vid. If my memory serves me correctly. Hell-a nice matches though. And agree on the filming of our Sheik Falcon matches. Those are SOOO Legit.... to legit.....TO LEGIT TO QUIT!!!

- "Link-a Link-Aaa!"- Pikachu

Smash Apprentice
Lol and don't worry about the last few matches dude u looked wrung out. Besides now I can force u to work even harder on the grab game. Next thing u know u'll b jab grabbing the **** outta me and I'll b tearing my hair out. LOL!!

- "Oh did I wiin?! A LIIINK!!!?"- Peach Yes I know it's a strech so **** off!

Nakamaru

Smash Master
I think i'll be chilling at home this weekend. Jeff are you up for some halo: ODST firefight? And wemp, we'll get you some more matches up online. Sorry about the second one. >.< But fret not, because you'll have even better ones up soon.

Smash Apprentice
Too many asian chicks....
Agrees with EVERYONE ELSE!!!! Geez give them a little leeway and they say stuff like THAT on the internet!? I'm very dissappointed Taki. ;D But I love ya anyways!!

Oh and just out of curiosity why am I one of ur new favorite posters 2A-ron?

And yes Swanny I am SO up for some FIREFIGHT!!!

- "What's the matter scared!? Oh crap it's LINK!"-Wolf

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
So I think the real question now is how many posts Jeff will get to before he runs out of clever Link-related items to end his posts with.

Hopefully not for a while.

TheLake

Smash Master
My thoughts exactly (;

And judging by johns schedule i think im chilling here this weekend too

THE WHEEL OF FATE IS TURNING

REBEL ONE!!

Smash Apprentice
Ahahahahahaha!!! I will NEVER run out!! BWAHAHAHAHAAH!!! No seriouly if u have one let me know. I've got a stock pile but more is always better.

- DUNA Nana nana Nana BAT-LINK!

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
HYPE HYPE HYPE

$1k added to the pot is pretty sweet (even if barlw gets more >.<)

This or Apex? or both?

How many setups were there at Pound? Having to share time with barlw on 48 setups sounds a little slim, really.

Smash Apprentice
AAARRRGGHHHH!!! It's too bad I am and WILL b super ****ing broke for the next few freakin MILLENIA!! GRRRRRR..... ****it we'll see. That would b such a freakin blast..... devising ways to get what he wants and not have to pay.....

- "He's A LINK it's is the game." -EA Sports intro

Smash Apprentice
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!! That was a REALLY good nite.

- "I want LINK and I want Gannon dear Nin-tendo please deliver!" Meow Mix theme song

TheLake

Smash Master
You said 4 am you bowl of soup

what day is that gonna be? Like saturday morning?

Cause brother thats cool as iced bones

Ahh mozart....the andy warhol of classical music

not thats nessicarly a good thing but art is art i supose :p

yeah i went there

AprilShaw

aka Logan
That's awesome, I've been talking with people for a long time about how Smash needs more sponsored tournaments lol.

Unfortunately I highly doubt I'll make that one, Florida's pretty far :0

But it's definitely a step in the right direction for Smash. I hope Melee attendance ***** Brawl attendance again

Top Bottom